What's new

Imran Khan Announces to give Pak Citizenship to Afghan Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually not a bad move at all....

People who are born in Pakistan and have never ever seen their country shud be given nationality like they are in pretty much every corner of the world....

Pakistanis go to west and get western nationality ... any child born in US gets US nationality.... what's different here

Plus Islam is an inclusive religion...

And pretty much every one who ruled the world have been ethnically very tolerant ... je it Muslim empires ... ottomans or USA today

Atleast with PDP. The People would have been shared a Roadmap and a guidline policy to be discussed debated and deliberated for in the parliament.

But Pakistanis chose for PTI.

I hope crime goes down and Mr. Imran Trump get a Peace Award for this.

Joy Pakistan
Khushgawar ast Pakistan

Pen di Siri

There must be a strict vetting procedure for all those who get the nationality! I think it would be better to merge afghanistan and Pakistan then there would be less chance of outside forces to meddle from the west and Pakistan concentrate on just its east.

@Arsalan @Indus Pakistan @war&peace will you guys still wait for 6 months and then criticize him? Legalize Afghanis really? Whats worst next legalize TTP??

IAM SORRY TO EVERY PMLN SUPPORTER AND PAKISTANIS I VOTED FOR THIS TALIBAN KHAN. IAM ASHAMED.
Mate, don't haste into it. Let me ponder over it. It is still a suggestion. He will need to discuss with cabinet and advisors and also in the parliament. I understand your concerns.

Atleast with PDP. The People would have been shared a Roadmap and a guidline policy to be discussed debated and deliberated for in the parliament.

But Pakistanis chose for PTI.

I hope crime goes down and Mr. Imran Trump get a Peace Award for this.

Joy Pakistan
Khushgawar ast Pakistan

Pen di Siri

crime rate is high with legal citizens rather then illegals -immigrants, refugees, what ever fancy term may be concieved of a deprived person in future..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom