What's new

Imran Khan Announces to give Pak Citizenship to Afghan Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wasting your Time
Children these days seem to lack any brains when presenting points to debate ....I have time to waste when I dont I dont come on the forum o_O

If I can educate even a fraction of my own people to have empathy I will call it a win 8-)

Children these days seem to lack any brains when presenting points to debate ....I have time to waste when I dont I dont come on the forum o_O

If I can educate even a fraction of my own people to have empathy I will call it a win 8-)

Dont come to preach.

Come to learn.

Reactions: TMA
Very biased! Considering you want them show their loyalty but you dont want them to reach heights ....THIS kind of thinking is what skinheads in UK prob had not too long ago! Wanting something but never appreciating nor even acknowledging it?!

Sorry to burst your bubbles but no one actually lives to please you or be in your good books!

Like I said preferable is not always the way....Nothing is clearly black or white to think so is no different than trying to be a gora of the British Raj era!

You dont need to prove via military service...If that was the way I am sure the Muslims of the past would not have taxed the non Muslims but put them in their military service to PROVE their worth! You are nothing but judging based on your biasedness which is out right wrong!

If that was the case then I guess Pakistanis wouldnt have been Muslims after all Arab first, no? Bilal wouldnt have been honoured with the first man to give adhaan...After all Arab first, no? THIS mentality isnt that from us kindly get rid of it!

REPATRIATE is to send back to their own country and doesnt apply to refugees....ESP not when their own home is war torn or/and if they are born on my soil! I am sorry your argument is nothing short of bigotry and xenophobia! I cant even call it racist since Afghans and Pakistani technically fall under the same brown skin!

You still havent answered about DURANI and others like him (in army and/or politicians) who were Pakistani citizens from birth, "served" this country and yet failed to show loyalty!

True West would make life tough if you are illegal PLUS a terrorist...We arent even talking about giving citizens to terrorists...YOU implying every Afghani is a terrorist is no different than West implying every Muslim is one!

Can you say that EVERY Pakistani is clean of such an accusation?

Very biased! Considering you want them show their loyalty but you dont want them to reach heights ....THIS kind of thinking is what skinheads in UK prob had not too long ago! Wanting something but never appreciating nor even acknowledging it?!

Sorry to burst your bubbles but no one actually lives to please you or be in your good books!

Like I said preferable is not always the way....Nothing is clearly black or white to think so is no different than trying to be a gora of the British Raj era!

You dont need to prove via military service...If that was the way I am sure the Muslims of the past would not have taxed the non Muslims but put them in their military service to PROVE their worth! You are nothing but judging based on your biasedness which is out right wrong!

If that was the case then I guess Pakistanis wouldnt have been Muslims after all Arab first, no? Bilal wouldnt have been honoured with the first man to give adhaan...After all Arab first, no? THIS mentality isnt that from us kindly get rid of it!

REPATRIATE is to send back to their own country and doesnt apply to refugees....ESP not when their own home is war torn or/and if they are born on my soil! I am sorry your argument is nothing short of bigotry and xenophobia! I cant even call it racist since Afghans and Pakistani technically fall under the same brown skin!

You still havent answered about DURANI and others like him (in army and/or politicians) who were Pakistani citizens from birth, "served" this country and yet failed to show loyalty!

True West would make life tough if you are illegal PLUS a terrorist...We arent even talking about giving citizens to terrorists...YOU implying every Afghani is a terrorist is no different than West implying every Muslim is one!

Let me clarify. I don't expect them to be officers straight off. They need to work their way up. Why on earth would Pakistan make an Afghan refugee who claims loyalty to Pakistan an officer straight away?
During this process they will be vetted as is the case already with Pakistani soldiers. Of course in my opinion not every Pakistani ought to have the right to have high posts. It should not be considered a right.

True about others not living to please me...and the same goes for your opinions or standards.

The non Muslims of Old who paid taxes were hardly equal citizens with the Muslims were they? NO!
If Pakistan gives Afghan refugees citizenship, they would be equal legally. Perhaps to make it more accurate with your example, perhaps the refugees are given something that allows them to work legally and pay taxes but limits them from influencing state policy like not allowed to vote or take influential positions??
Also do you remember how certain Jewish tribes were dealt with by the State of Yathrib when SOME of them betrayed the State?

Hazrat Bilal proved his loyalty to the cause.(May Allah be pleased with him).
Afghan refugees need to prove theirs. (And in this cause the cause is Pakistan).

Pakistan needs to look after her own.
It would be better that Pakistan help Afghanistan in repatriating these refugees and getting established rather than giving them citizenship.

I understand it is difficult for the refugees but I am looking at it from a Pakistani national perspective. You can call this skin headed bigotry, hate or whatever insult you want. I call this love. Love for Pakistan's interests.
A father loves his children and looks out for their interests. This does not mean he hates other people's children.

Pakistani traitors ought to have a date with the Rope! Including generals or politicians.

Last edited:
Let me clarify. I don't expect them to be officers straight off. They need to work their way up. Why on earth would Pakistan make an Afghan refugee who claims loyalty to Pakistan an officer straight away?
No one said they would be straight off...But my question is simple...Does being an officer after working your way up GUARANTEE that you are for the state? Well, Durrani and others like him, who worked their way up proved this theory wrong! Even politicians / party workers who worked from nothing also managed to loot and plunder this nation...THAT itself isnt a GUARANTEE of any form! So you using it as one is flawed to begin with!

True about others not living to please me...and the same goes for your opinions or standards.
I am with my country...It is doing good to award citizenship to those who have been on my land since they opened their eyes! It gives them a sense of belonging a reason not to hate...If they still hate, we can always throw them in the same pile as those Pakistanis who were born as citizens and managed to screw this country despite claiming openly they love it?!

The non Muslims of Old who paid taxes were hardly equal citizens with the Muslims were they? NO!
They were equal citizens...Are you saying Islam preached inequality?

If Pakistan gives Afghan refugees citizenship, they would be equal legally. Perhaps to make it more accurate with your example, perhaps the refugees are given something that allows them to work legally and pay taxes but limits them from influencing state policy like not allowed to vote or take influential positions??
That could be one way but then that is not treating them equally and the idea of 3rd class citizens comes to mind like how the 1st generation Pakistanis felt in UK!

Also do you remember how certain Jewish tribes were dealt with by the State of Yathrib when SOME of them betrayed the State?
YES, that was WHEN THEY BETRAYED AFTER THE TREATY not before...Even the Prophet despite knowing what they were (since he was in direct contact with ALLAH) made a peace treaty...because he didnt want future people to think that they should INVADE/ PUNISH right away without giving them a chance...

Hazrat Bilal proved his loyalty to the cause.(May Allah be pleased with him).
Afghan refugees need to prove theirs. (And in this cause the cause is Pakistan).
Not only Hazrat Bilal many proved their loyalty to the cause many were killed....MANY were roasted in the sun not just Hazrat Bilal! Neither were all Africans automatically praised due to Hazrat Bilal nor were every Mekkan Arabs cursed because of Abu Lahab and his like! So attacking/ insulting/ generalizing/ collective assumption/ collective punishment is more of Israel's game not Muslims!

Pakistan needs to look after her own.
It would be better that Pakistan help Afghanistan in repatriating these refugees and getting established rather than giving them citizenship.
I just suggested that in the post you quoted :agree:

To invest on their land and push them back instead of investing in taking them in!

I understand it is difficult for the refugees but I am looking at it from a Pakistani national perspective. You can call this skin headed bigotry, hate or whatever insult you want. I call this love. Love for Pakistan's interests.
A father loves his children and looks out for their interests. This does not mean he hates other people's children.
Yes but a father who spites venom against other people's children when his own cant prove right either is not exactly a father worth giving example of!

All I am saying they are as human as Durani our former ISI head and as human as Nawaz Shariff or as human as Altaf Hussain each of who was born, raised and a Pakistani citizen without needing to prove it yet they didnt do us any good! So such children of yours also exist, gives you no right to doubt other people's children!

Pakistani traitors ought to have a date with the Rope! Including generals or politicians.
That I agree but as we see our courts playing with us...Judges who are Pakistani citizens playing with our laws and doing no good to the country are ample examples of BS happening by our own "Pakistan loving citizens"!!

Ask all the pashtoon/sindhi/balochi/gilgiti/punjabi/army/non army wives and mothers whose children did not come back from APS in 2014.

I do not want to lose another 150 children. Send them back or make a system where it is very easy to identify NDS/TTP hiding in Afghani settlements.

="Dubious, post: 10801167, member: 141155"]Very biased! Considering you want them show their loyalty but you dont want them to reach heights ....THIS kind of thinking is what skinheads in UK prob had not too long ago! Wanting something but never appreciating nor even acknowledging it?!

No but according to the NAP we can eliminate big %age of probability in future terror attack by booting Afghans from their settlements(which have been a major part of terrorist supply chain for quite some time now).

Besides it does not make sense when we are saying Afghani bhai bhai while they killing our brothers and sons at our borders for no reason except to please India/West

Ask all the pashtoon/sindhi/balochi/gilgiti/punjabi/army/non army wives and mothers whose children did not come back from APS in 2014
I am sure none of them would blame the Afghans collectively and wish what happened to their own kids to happen to someone else's!

I am sorry but using such words is harsh and disgraceful! It was never proven that every Afghan is a terrorist waiting to happen so kindly stop playing with sentiments...makes you less of a human!

make a system where it is very easy to identify NDS/TTP hiding in Afghani settlements.
Suggest how when ALLAH clearly said ONLY ALLAH knows the human heart!

Now as before you play with sentiments, can we also count how many CHILDREN were killed due to our own lovely Pakistani citizens who were ex generals/ politicians/judges/ lawyers/ industrialists/ landlords? When your own are quick to kill our own how can you even point a finger at another?

according to the NAP
you sure?
No but according to the NAP we can eliminate big %age of probability in future terror attack by booting Afghans from their settlements(which have been a major part of terrorist supply chain for quite some time now).
You have absolutely no proof that EVERY AFGHANI who will be given citizenship is a potential terrorist...If you have such information I suggest you got to authorities and show it to stop this citizenship giving ceremony! Otherwise kindly LIMIT your xenophobic BS!

Besides it does not make sense when we are saying Afghani bhai bhai while they killing our brothers and sons at our borders for no reason except to please India/West
AGAIN you painting every Afghani as such is the same as the West blindly paints every Muslim as a terrorist! Collective assumption and punishment is what makes israel feel it is ok to kill Palestinian children! Kindly stop acting like a retarded Israeli!

Sometimes it is really really depressing to see how much hate there is in our people.
I see people nowadays who are nathandrals and nothing else, filled with words of love for their country and having no real knowledge of the issue.
We have breed this new generation, filled with hate and emotions. This is very sad.

O I am learning ...the next generation is so much full of hate that is just incomprehensible!

And it is beneath human of you to reject human sentiment all together.

Afghans in Islamabad openly curse Pakistan

I will ask you when ur child does not come back from school one day.

I am sure none of them would blame the Afghans collectively and wish what happened to their own kids to happen to someone else's!

I am sorry but using such words is harsh and disgraceful! It was never proven that every Afghan is a terrorist waiting to happen so kindly stop playing with sentiments...makes you less of a human!

Suggest how when ALLAH clearly said ONLY ALLAH knows the human heart!

Now as before you play with sentiments, can we also count how many CHILDREN were killed due to our own lovely Pakistani citizens who were ex generals/ politicians/judges/ lawyers/ industrialists/ landlords? When your own are quick to kill our own how can you even point a finger at another?

you sure?

You have absolutely no proof that EVERY AFGHANI who will be given citizenship is a potential terrorist...If you have such information I suggest you got to authorities and show it to stop this citizenship giving ceremony! Otherwise kindly LIMIT your xenophobic BS!

AGAIN you painting every Afghani as such is the same as the West blindly paints every Muslim as a terrorist! Collective assumption and punishment is what makes israel feel it is ok to kill Palestinian children! Kindly stop acting like a retarded Israeli!

Sometimes it is really really depressing to see how much hate there is in our people.
I see people nowadays who are nathandrals and nothing else, filled with words of love for their country and having no real knowledge of the issue.
We have breed this new generation, filled with hate and emotions. This is very sad.
It is a serious problem when people think love can be showcased by hatred for another or by belittling another ...I try to start a dialogue most of the time it doesnt work out but I dont stop trying after all this is my future generation if I dont invest in making them see reason who will?

Its spelled neanderthals u lil shyt

And it is beneath human of you to reject human sentiment all together.
I didnt reject it...I just dont use it to sway people to follow my path. THAT is disgusting mind you!

Afghans in Islamabad openly curse Pakistan
Every single one of them? Do you think your hatred and lack of regard for them is making the situation better? Why use the Israeli model of hating with more hate?

I will ask you when ur child does not come back from school one day.
What makes you say I may not have gone through a similar trauma? My cousin nearly lost his legs a decade ago in a bomb blast in Karachi just coz he was using the public transport instead of his own bike....When such tragedies do happen you can choose to fill yourself with hatred and be blinded by it like Shaitan when he hates Adam and all his descendants or you can choose to forgive (not same as forget but still forgive and learn to live on the same land as the killer) and move on like the Prophet for Hazrat Hamzah's killer...Choice is yours!

Unless you are his English teacher take a hike...What pleasure do you get in bullying someone who isnt even addressing you or did you want to be addressed without a spelling mistake?

I knew that I was not spelling it right and I also know that people would get the jist of what I want to say.
It never came in my autocorrect, otherwise I would have corrected it.
My friends read my post once.
It's about people like you. Filled with hate and negativity. Spelling a word wrong is not a blasphemy....
I wonder who are you calling Little shyt for no reason.
Maybe you yourself get it very often.

Spell it right ya fuk.
And im not the one filled with hate.
You are the ones who cant see it straight.
We are playing into the hands of NATO commanders.

I called u a lil shyt cuz u are one.
I knew that I was not spelling it right and I also know that people would get the jist of what I want to say.
It never came in my autocorrect, otherwise I would have corrected it.
My friends read my post once.
It's about people like you. Filled with hate and negativity. Spelling a word wrong is not a blasphemy....
I wonder who are you calling Little shyt for no reason.
Maybe you yourself get it very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom