What's new

Imran Khan admits meeting Bajwa after his ouster, says he advised dissolving assemblies

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan says, all PDM leaders used to taunt him that the provincial assemblies should be dissolved if he wants elections, then he goes ahead and says, he met Bajwa, alongwith the President and there, Mr. Bajwa again advised him to dissolve Punjab and KPK Assemblies.

Question; if Bajwa ousted Imran, why was he meeting him afterwards?

Having said that, it also puts another feather in Bajwa's hat as he once again broke his oath and met the opposition leader without the knowledge of his Prime Minister.

Imran Khan says, all PDM leaders used to taunt him that the provincial assemblies should be dissolved if he wants elections, then he goes ahead and says, he met Bajwa, alongwith the President and there, Mr. Bajwa again advised him to dissolve Punjab and KPK Assemblies.

Having said that, it also puts another feather in Bajwa's hat as he once again broke his oath and met the opposition leader without the knowledge of his Prime Minister.
**** 'em dude, stop caring about the cluster **** of these politicians and generals, just live out your life

**** 'em dude, stop caring about the cluster **** of these politicians and generals, just live out your life

That's a very wise advice. But every military related thread I open, I see irrelevant cries. So I thought, I should jump in too.

Same reason Gwalmandela was doing deals with bajra

Bawja's prime minister? You talking about shehbaz sharif? Jo 40 minute chup kar ke ke gaalian sun leta he, according to bajwa?

@Areesh :rofl:

That's a very wise advice. But every military related thread I open, I see irrelevant cries. So I thought, I should jump in too.
but then maryam sends me pic of ankle nut. So, I think, why let @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE have all the rewards?

FTFY

BTW, @Areesh , I have a hazy memory. Wasn't this guy the PDF resident civilian supremacist all those years?

That's all I remember him posting about, back in the day.

Lol

Were you sleeping last year
Everyone knows Imran khan met bajwa twice after provincial elections in Punjab and forming government.

Khan wants elections
That's why he met bajwa and
That's why he dissolved assemblies

Now army and their puppets are running away

Lol! what an absolute fool IK and Bastard bajwa made out of everyone!

😆 in politics no promises are kept, no one has zabaan, all backstabbers. The question is has IK learnt his lesson? Will be again give party tickets to lotas? Make alliance with Mqm P, BAP.

isko koi halal cheeez khilao iski dimag ki bati band hoi pari ha :lol:

Lol

Were you sleeping last year
Everyone knows Imran khan met bajwa twice after provincial elections in Punjab and forming government.

Khan wants elections
That's why he met bajwa and
That's why he dissolved assemblies

Now army and their puppets are running away

Wasn't IK told before the NCM that he should resign or dissolve assembles for new elections but IK refused? IK and PTI must have known they would loose the vote because allies would be leaving them and lotas. Just clarifying 👍

Last edited:
Wasn't IK told before the NCM that he should resign or dissolve assembles for new elections but IK refused? IK and PTI must have known they would loose the vote because allies would be leaving them and lotas. Just clarifying 👍

IK had dissolved the assemblies on 3rd april

IK had dissolved the assemblies on 3rd april

I meant before the parliament passed the NCM because once its passed then the PM cannot dissolve the parliament and voting must go ahead. PDM were making noise about removing IK for a few months and a few weeks before April it got serious.

PTI were advised to dissolve assemblies and go for new elections, Sheikh Rasheed also mentioned the same but PTI refused, they only dissolved them when it was too late.

Why didn't PTI know they will loose the NCM? Going for elections was the best option as advised by Sheikh Rasheed. After IK removal all we have been hearing is new elections

Lagta hai aaj gaaliya sunne ke mood me hai ye patwari.

Imran Khan met with Bajwa in President Alvi’s presence. You think Shahbaz was not in loop?

Bajwa / Shahbaz were probably hoping to lower the temperature down.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom