What's new

Gen Bajwa pressurized me to extend friendship with India: Imran Khan

Kashmir is internationally recognized disputed territory. Balochistan isn’t.
LOLOLOLOLOL!

Kashmir is internationally recognized dispute and East Pakistan wasn't a dispute.

But Kashmir is still in Indian hands while East Pakistan seceded from Pakistan.

So much for international recognition.

Are you serious ???

Fsph2EnaQAE4FJu

Firstly, Musharraf was a non native

Yeah he was a non kashmiri but the way he brought the Kashmir issue to the international lime light, initiating o.p kargil no gavalmandi skaalarli blood line could've ever conceived of ------. and if it wasnt for the betrayal of navaz butt rescuing his business partners right in the middle of a military ops , status quo might have changed a long time ago . Anyways minus the establishment's support this time around , no amount of kashmiri votes can brought navaz back into power in Punjab or federal.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Kashmir is internationally recognized dispute and East Pakistan wasn't a dispute.

But Kashmir is still in Indian hands while East Pakistan seceded from Pakistan.

So much for international recognition.

Gilgit Baltistan and AJK are within Pakistan's control so not sure what you're huffing about. 75 years all you have to show for is a map law.

East Bengal was an enclave and was never supposed to be part of Pakistan in 1947. The fact they even stayed loyal right to the bitter end is a testament that they tried to make it work. Alas the GHQ decided to do GHQ things. To compare East Bengal to Kashmir is showing your ignorance.

PS: Neither is Indian Punjab (Khalistan) or southern India (Dravida Nadu) an international dispute...but we all see what's happening.

I'm pretty sure you're well acquainted with Khalistan lol. YouTube is such a great tool.

But Dravida Nadu I'll give you an introduction.

Back
Top Bottom