What's new

Gen Bajwa pressurized me to extend friendship with India: Imran Khan

Bhai yeh sub bhoolay haien, chutiye tou awam hai.

Yeh sb BC kursi kursi khel rahay haien aur log atta k line mein mar rahay haien.
BC haven't seen such situation in my entire life.

In sb bhencdo k pait Bharay Huway haien.

Bhai sb, IK was wishing victory to the same modi during his elections.
Ap bol ya ary dekhna chordo.
Jasi qom Wasay hukumran.

Jasi qom Wasay hukumran.
Bhai ab tou am logoun k halat dekh k Dil phat jata ha.
Kabhi suna tha Jo ab hum dekh rahay haien?

Jasi qom Wasay hukumran.
I never supported dictatorship per ab tou Dil karta ha koi Hitler jaisa hi mil Jai Jo Chowk per in sab haramzadon ko firing squad say ura dey, including Bajwa inc.. dalay haien yeh sb BC.

Bhai ab tou am logoun k halat dekh k Dil phat jata ha.
Kabhi suna tha Jo ab hum dekh rahay haien?

I never supported dictatorship per ab tou Dil karta ha koi Hitler jaisa hi mil Jai Jo Chowk per in sab haramzadon ko firing squad say ura dey, including Bajwa inc.. dalay haien yeh sb BC.
Back in 90’s on his every trip to Pakistan, my successful uncle use to say, 20-22 hazar ko latkna ho ga. phir mulk sahi ho ga. Ajj b Ager 20-22 hazar ko latka diya jae tu kafi bahtari ho jae gi. Ideally add zero to compensate for the time.

Modi bend down , sorry sir
Bajwa bend down , sorry sir
The whole of PDM bend down , sorry sir

Imran Khan stood straight & said it straight .. **** you .

perhaps the first time Army chief wanted elected pm to develop a good relationship with India which in my opinion best thing would have happened for Pak..when the seating poweful army chief says peace is the way to go means he knows their limitations, pratically ppl cant eat grass and survive..Imran is the man with ego and attention seeking nationalist, Pak will not have better future under his ideology...If u speak for India, it is growing very fast with status quo in its relationship with Pak but that is not the case for pak..so wise decision is welcome than arrogance

Last edited:
In real life, I most likely can exponentially f**k you up, even at my age. I played sports in high-school, join the army, was a police officer, and generally am a very aggressive physical person, compared to most Pakistanis.
Oddly enough, I used to abhorred violence, until I learned at early age that you had to fight no matter what.
I’m not the tallest or the strongest but I’m fairly certain if we were to rank many PDFers, I can safely handle many, and that’s without the use of weapons.

Woke pucc sea

Even someone with a low IQ would know that anyone acting tough like this behind a keyboard on internet is likely a loser in real life.

Get a life and stop gibbering fantasies which have no rhyme or reason.

Jesus some of you folks literally have no clue what you're talking about. So short sighted and have no idea how the world works.

Armchair analysts at their finest:

1. Pakistan's official stance on Kashmir is that the State of Jammu and Kashmir is disputed territory and that a plebiscite will determine the political future of the region. Never once has Pakistan claimed Kashmir to be an "integral part" of Pakistan. Please read United Nations Security Council Resolutions 47 and 80, both of which outline the future of Kashmir.

2. The people of the occupied Kashmir Valley are Koshur speaking Kashmiris and ethnically different from the people of Azad Kashmir, who speak predominantly Pahari. AJK are linguistically and ethnically closer to northern Punjabis (Potohar) and Hazara region of KP. Claiming Kashmiris are PDM supporters is once again showing how dimwitted some of you people are.

3. Pakistan has at one point supported the LoC becoming the official international border during Agra Summit when Musharraf pitched the idea. Your neighbour on the other hand is insistent that all of GB and AJK belongs to India so pushing idea makes no sense. India won't accept the LoC becoming the border because it won't solve the secessionist attitude that the Kashmir Valley has. Also it'll be a political disaster for any government in power in India since they've brainwashed their population into thinking Gilgit and Skardu have Indian bases lol. If I'm Pakistan the status quo plus making GB a province is the way to go. Let IOK burn.

4. General Bajwa is an American bootlicker like the GHQ. Him pushing for "friendship" with India was being fuelled by the United States. Like I said some of you people have no clue how to tie in regional politics with domestic politics. Trump wanted Pakistan and India to cease hostilities so Pakistan could shift its mind militarily from the east to the west and aid in America's withdrawal from Afghanistan. This was the whole premise behind Trump wanting to help in a peace settlement of Kashmir. And if you don't believe me go back to October 2001 when the United States was preparing to invade Afghanistan and wanted Pakistan and India to cease hostilities in order for the Pakistan Army shift its attention to the western border.

Please learn and read your comments before you write stuff. It's so embarrassing how this forum claims to be a defence forum while the majority of its members have no clue about geopolitics, history or basic reading comprehension.

If Pakistan army is going to treat them as a tool, Kashmiris should have every right to ask for independence from both Pakistan and India as it was before in history

This is way better for Indian kashmiris than to count on a gavalmandi kashimiri "scholarly blood line" which have been pampered, given punjabi urban centres and positions in power corridor on a platter during the prolonged 30 or so years of navaz Buttt but they still couldn't care less what happens to an average joe in iok and to what extent Sharif family is involved in pimping our for India just to secure their business interests.

Last edited:
IK and Bajwa should not wash their linen in public .All these days IK was saying army and he was on same page and decision were taken together.
Though everyone knows who has actual power in Pakistan,but contradicting his past decisions and actions will do ore harm to Pakistan as in will once again solidifies the notion that army is superior and elected representatives are just puppets and IK is not an exception

Kashmiris are probably 2% of Pakistan's total population and you think that makes difference to N-League in elections?

Establishment's support does the magic trick or you still think n league gonna win the next g.e elections from the g.t road belt even if they count on their token candidates from Rajput and arain biradri ? It's the successive govt of musharf and Imran Khan which kept the Kashmir issue alive otherwise navaz and his gavalmandi kitchen cabinet would've traded off Kashmir for a steel mil from some Indian tycoon .

This is all about the hate and love relationship between India and Pakistan. Yes, BJP and Modi, they also backed by hardcore Hindu organizations,

BJP and Modi, will not make any move that can impact their hard-core Hindu supporters.

Nevertheless, Modi does not win because of his support from religious supporters. The finest example is Lal krishna Advani, a hardware RSS member who was defeated by the Congress in the 2009 election despite having the same supporters.

Anything politicians and media in Pakistan typically say about Modi is untrue. Forget Modi; your media and political leaders have criticized ATAL Bihari Vajpayee, a leader of the soft-core Hindu religion, in the same way.

The only fact is that if he were so bad, we could not get even such Muslim votes in India.

Hindus and a few Muslims in India support Modi over Rahul Gandhi because they want India to flourish and have the resources to do it, as well as a better future and options for improving lifestyles.

Modi has not changed any core policies or rules in India, that can impact Muslims. Muslims have the same privilege as Indian Hindus.

Gujarat Polls: BJP Wins 17 of the 19 Seats With Significant Muslim Population​

Seriously…Why do you need to convince Pakistan posters about what is good for us???

It's the successive govt of musharf and Imran Khan which kept the Kashmir issue alive otherwise navaz and his gavalmandi kitchen cabinet would've traded off Kashmir for a steel mil from some Indian tycoon .
Last time I checked it was under Imran Khan and Qamar Bajwa Kashmir issue was “settled” in White House which allowed India to revoke Article 370 in Kashmir. So much for keeping the “Kashmir issue alive”

Last edited:
Jesus some of you folks literally have no clue what you're talking about. So short sighted and have no idea how the world works.

Armchair analysts at their finest:

1. Pakistan's official stance on Kashmir is that the State of Jammu and Kashmir is disputed territory and that a plebiscite will determine the political future of the region. Never once has Pakistan claimed Kashmir to be an "integral part" of Pakistan. Please read United Nations Security Council Resolutions 47 and 80, both of which outline the future of Kashmir.

2. The people of the occupied Kashmir Valley are Koshur speaking Kashmiris and ethnically different from the people of Azad Kashmir, who speak predominantly Pahari. AJK are linguistically and ethnically closer to northern Punjabis (Potohar) and Hazara region of KP. Claiming Kashmiris are PDM supporters is once again showing how dimwitted some of you people are.

3. Pakistan has at one point supported the LoC becoming the official international border during Agra Summit when Musharraf pitched the idea. Your neighbour on the other hand is insistent that all of GB and AJK belongs to India so pushing idea makes no sense. India won't accept the LoC becoming the border because it won't solve the secessionist attitude that the Kashmir Valley has. Also it'll be a political disaster for any government in power in India since they've brainwashed their population into thinking Gilgit and Skardu have Indian bases lol. If I'm Pakistan the status quo plus making GB a province is the way to go. Let IOK burn.

4. General Bajwa is an American bootlicker like the GHQ. Him pushing for "friendship" with India was being fuelled by the United States. Like I said some of you people have no clue how to tie in regional politics with domestic politics. Trump wanted Pakistan and India to cease hostilities so Pakistan could shift its mind militarily from the east to the west and aid in America's withdrawal from Afghanistan. This was the whole premise behind Trump wanting to help in a peace settlement of Kashmir. And if you don't believe me go back to October 2001 when the United States was preparing to invade Afghanistan and wanted Pakistan and India to cease hostilities in order for the Pakistan Army shift its attention to the western border.

Please learn and read your comments before you write stuff. It's so embarrassing how this forum claims to be a defence forum while the majority of its members have no clue about geopolitics, history or basic reading comprehension.
1. That maybe the official stance but we all know Kashmir has its rightful place in Pakistan just as Punjab, KPK, Sindh and Baluchistan. There would be no letter “K” in Pakistan as coined by late Rehmet Ali and if it wasn’t so important then Jinnah wouldn’t have ordered troops to get Kashmir. Should they decide to be independent per plebiscite then we should respect that

2. True. AJK people are pahari. If they are cousins of Northern Punjab and Hazaras of KPK, GB is a Dardic cousin of IOK because their culture and language is also of same family. If IOK burns, GB burns and vice versa.

3. Firstly, Musharraf was a non native. Secondly, if you leave Kashmir issue alone for a moment, he was responsible for giving birth to terrorism culture in Pakistan. Administrativly the man didn’t know what he was doing and some even blame him for Kargil issue as well before the LoC peace plan

4. Agree

Last edited:
My cousin visited Indian administered Kashmir in 2019 for vacation

If genocide does true happening, the world will know.
It’s not Indian administered if the land is occupied and the people are against India. Its indian ILLEGALLY occupied Kashmir.
Your cousin visited.
I have close friends who live there.
The genocide isn’t happening right now. It’s a genocide in the making and even international media is exposing Indias true face in Kashmir.
Even if the world knows about a genocide happening in Kashmir will they do anything? No.
A genocide is happening of Muslim Rohingya in Burma. Does the world care? No.

Although Kashmir has its own unique history of internal and external involvement, the Pakistani military has also slaughtered people in Balochistan and other provinces. These incidents were greatly appreciated and were labeled as terrorists in the PDF.

When the names of the nation and city are changed for the same action by army, the spectacle is simply more interesting to see because voices and terms get changed.
I am speaking about Kashmir not Balochistan. Don’t divert the topic.
Kashmir is a genocide in the making. Majority of Kashmiris do not want to be with india. They either want independence or to be with Pakistan. Indian brutalities in Kashmir have been exposed. The whole world knows about it.
Don’t reply back if you’re going to divert the topic again.

Imran Khan was naive and immature during his entire tenure as the PM. He opened his mouth when he should have let his ministers do the talking. He jumped the gun and spoke prematurely about US bases when US had not even asked for them.
Only good part is that he is not corrupt and means well for the nation. Is that good enough? He needs to be a better statesman and administrator before he can bring the real change.

His loud mouth speeches against Modi make some people believe that he gave a whooping etc etc. It is a childish presumption in realpolitik. No one gives two hoots about an aggressive speech. He can keep giving them as much as he likes. This side Modi doesn’t even mention his name in his speeches. Do the do, rather then talking out loud should be the model IK should follow.

Hopefully, he would have learned a little after losing his chair as PM and would be more prudent when he gets back.
The problem is Pakistanis (except for a brief period of Ranjit singh) never had their own ruler....they were always beaten,plundered and enslaved....their psyche was filled with tales of emperors and their valor...naturally got inclined towards army...besides there are no civilian movements like in India or BD who fought against elite and exploitation...because of thousands of years of enslavement it didn't or doesn't even occur to a common man there to fight for his rights...he nicely swallows whatever is being told to him by his elites(zamindars,army and politicians) ..these elites have used religion and India to exploit these poor people letting the country to go down the drain....this is the harsh reality.

Back
Top Bottom