What's new

Gen Bajwa pressurized me to extend friendship with India: Imran Khan

We need to stop with this Kashmir is an integral part of Pakistan and a jugular vein of Pakistan. That boat sailed long ago- you'll never get that territory. Most of all, within the next ten years, your armed forces will not be at the level to pose a significant challenge to India with its build-up, and let's not forget the US and India now have an agreement behind the scenes for sharing intel among other things, Ukraine should be an eye opener. To put some things in perspective, at the end of the 1965 conflict, India controlled 3.5x more of Pakistan's territory than Pakistan did Indian territory.

The US/NATO are propping up India both economicaly and militarily. Pakistan should have been extremely cautious in such circumstances. What Bajwa did is intentionally weaken relations with China. At such a critical time Pakistan should have intensified it's economic and military engagement with China. Today US/NATO are further cementing relations with India. Leaving Pakistan in tatters.

Pakistan is weakened economically and politically. The military is playing dangerous games through political engineering. Appeasing the Americans. PDM is wrecking Pakistan and unable to stabilise the economy.

India is the real winner here and all Bajwa did is wreck Pakistan. Pakistan is today more divided. Expats don't want to support a corrupt and unstable PDM. It doesn't take a fortune teller where things are headed. There is not a single country willing to assist a corrupt imported regime. Even the IMF has backed off.

The question arises. Was it worth it?

Last edited:
He is gone complete bonkers. What PDM+Establishment could not do against him, he did it to himself

“Baad may jo moka yaad aye usko apnay he moo pe maarlena chahyee”

Bhai sahab agar aapnay akar hamain aaj yehi batana tha kay bajwa bacha raha tha in choroon ko aur bajwa kah raha tha America ke pechay jao china ko choroo aur bajwa kah raha tha india se banaoo tu aapko bilkul sahi nikala hay estb nay …

Despite supporting khan aapko ye sara kuch uswaqt batana chahye tha jabaap
Iktedaar may thay warna is scenario may tu aap aur Nawaj Khuta may koi fark nahi kay jab iktedaar may ho tu eek page aur jab bahir kardiya jaye thay tuwadi maa de asi de tesi
chaloo uka bhi shoq ha pisa kamai ...

IK is really pushing Kasmir issue through out his rule. IK also claim there is genocide happening in Kasmir. Many PDF member even believe with that IK claim.

This policy is dangerous for Pakistan. This may lead to Bajwa sacking IK.

See!!!

I have personally observed the Kashmir issue since the 1990s, when even the Indian prime minister used to accept that Kashmir is a problem that needs to be resolved through communication between India and Pakistan.

India used to request that the prime ministers of Pakistan refrain from bringing up Kashmir at the UN.

When it comes to Imran, most PDF members and many people in Pakistan are hardcore supporters of him; for example, PDF members even now talk against the OWN army because of Imran khan.

Nevertheless, in practice, when it comes to relations with India, no PAK PM typically moves on without getting the go-ahead from the military establishment on any topic. For India, it is of the not importance who occupies the PM chair.

That is, before Imran Khan was the Prime Minister of Pakistan, he could enjoy Modi's company............................ but when others did, it became "JO Modi ka yaar hai wo Gaddar"... because Imran has a good script writer.

When Modi refused to meet to Imran after he became PM, Thanks to the script writer - Modi became " bade bade office me chhote log" and called "Hitler"...

1680430961793.png

Last edited:
See!!!

I have personally observed the Kashmir issue since the 1990s, when even the Indian prime minister used to accept that Kashmir is a problem that needs to be resolved through communication between India and Pakistan.

India used to request that the prime ministers of Pakistan refrain from bringing up Kashmir at the UN.

When it comes to Imran, most PDF members and many people in Pakistan are hardcore supporters of him; for example, PDF members even now talk against the OWN army because of Imran khan.

Nevertheless, in practice, when it comes to relations with India, no PAK PM typically moves on without getting the go-ahead from the military establishment on any topic. For India, it is of the utmost importance who occupies the PM chair.

That is, before Imran Khan was the Prime Minister of Pakistan, he could enjoy Modi's company............................ but when others did, it became "JO Modi ka yaar hai wo Gaddar"... because Imran has a good script writer.

When Modi refused to meet to Imran after he became PM, Thanks to the script writer - Modi became " bade bade office me chhote log" and called "Hitler"...

View attachment 922976

Modi is bad. Modi hates Muslims. He is a Hindu extremist.

I can’t take these betrayals anymore.

What a sack bunch of “military” officers that have no fight left in them or never did. I will never forget 9/12/2001 when US Army GEN. Shelton of the Joint chief of staff said in front of the world barely a day after the attacks, “make no doubt about it, your armed forces are ready.” It gave us hope - we didn’t know the extend of who was behind it at the time.

That’s a what a military chief looks like, not these cowards begging for peace every other day or asking the UN to intervene. They have this weird codependency. I have an idea, pick the most warlike, unemotional people from the most berserker tribe and make them Generals.

I’m tired of these pus*y *** bi*ch, low iq, cowards ruining this country. I want a fighter as the head of Pakistan Army. Show the world we’re crazy as fu*k and dare them to change water treaties or carry out attacks. I 100% guarantee Pakistan will progress for once.

This!
A soldier cannot be a politician, cannot sign away on the table what needs to settled on the field!
By making it's Generals managers of diplomacy, politics and business... you cannot expect from them the one thing they were trained and equipped to do, fight! When their nation and people ask them to do so...
It is quite clear the supra-constitutional role of it's institutions, they do not seek legitimacy from it's people but govern them as desired. There is no covenant of the people... Thus no mandate!

A soldier distracted from duty will only fail his people.

Modi is bad. Modi hates Muslims. He is a Hindu extremist.
This is all about the hate and love relationship between India and Pakistan. Yes, BJP and Modi, they also backed by hardcore Hindu organizations,

BJP and Modi, will not make any move that can impact their hard-core Hindu supporters.

Nevertheless, Modi does not win because of his support from religious supporters. The finest example is Lal krishna Advani, a hardware RSS member who was defeated by the Congress in the 2009 election despite having the same supporters.

Anything politicians and media in Pakistan typically say about Modi is untrue. Forget Modi; your media and political leaders have criticized ATAL Bihari Vajpayee, a leader of the soft-core Hindu religion, in the same way.

The only fact is that if he were so bad, we could not get even such Muslim votes in India.

Hindus and a few Muslims in India support Modi over Rahul Gandhi because they want India to flourish and have the resources to do it, as well as a better future and options for improving lifestyles.

Modi has not changed any core policies or rules in India, that can impact Muslims. Muslims have the same privilege as Indian Hindus.

Gujarat Polls: BJP Wins 17 of the 19 Seats With Significant Muslim Population​

IK also claim there is genocide happening in Kasmir. Many PDF member even believe with that IK claim.
Because it is true.
IK claims it’s a genocide in the making.
All evidence prove this claim.
Muslim Kashmiris from the valley witness this claim being proved.

Because it is true.

Although Kashmir has its own unique history of internal and external involvement, the Pakistani military has also slaughtered people in Balochistan and other provinces. These incidents were greatly appreciated and were labeled as terrorists in the PDF.

When the names of the nation and city are changed for the same action by army, the spectacle is simply more interesting to see because voices and terms get changed.

Last edited:
Because it is true.

My cousin visited Indian administered Kashmir in 2019 for vacation

If genocide does true happening, the world will know.

My cousin visited Indian administered Kashmir in 2019 for vacation

If genocide does true happening, the world will know.

Ladakh in jammu and kashmir?

because it is very beautiful. Foreigners usually like bike trip.

Bajwa secured the release of Abhi-none-done overnight. Like one politicians said in parliament, Bajwa ki G phat gai thi.

Ladakh in jammu and kashmir?

because it is very beautiful. Foreigners usually like bike trip.

The mountainous region, I dont ask about the specifict place. After that she visited Pakistan, including Islamabad and the snowy part of Pakistan during winter season

The US/NATO are propping up India both economicaly and militarily. Pakistan should have been extremely cautious in such circumstances. What Bajwa did is intentionally weaken relations with China. At such a critical time Pakistan should have intensified it's economic and military engagement with China. Today US/NATO are further cementing relations with India. Leaving Pakistan in tatters.

Pakistan is weakened economically and politically. The military is playing dangerous games through political engineering. Appeasing the Americans. PDM is wrecking Pakistan and unable to stabilise the economy.

India is the real winner here and all Bajwa did is wreck Pakistan. Pakistan is today more divided. Expats don't want to support a corrupt and unstable PDM. It doesn't take a fortune teller where things are headed. There is not a single country willing to assist a corrupt imported regime. Even the IMF has backed off.

The question arises. Was it worth it?
IMF and World Bank both are effectively under US control. Bajwa was promised rivers of milk and honey by US via IMF and Saudis for regime change, but they weren’t expecting public backlash.

IMF and World Bank both are effectively under US control. Bajwa was promised rivers of milk and honey by US via IMF and Saudis for regime change, but they weren’t expecting public backlash.

The question is, is this the paradise that Bajwa was promised by the Americans? Is this yet another backstabbing by the Americans? If it is I am absolutely content with it. A Mir Jafar deserves humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom