What's new

Imran demands apology from Pakistan to Bangladesh

No doubt Bangladesh has got independence with the help of India's help but still Bangladesh is pressured by India when on the other hand Pakistan looks in to the eyes of India with strength. East-Pakistan should have never been separated.

Basit what will it cost to us ........ if we apology .... where will it hurt us ..............Basit we are witnessing the great lose of muslims ummah ...... just because we are not unite and remembering past will give you nothing ........ agar kabi baray bhai ko mangni paray tu us ko dair nhi karni chahiye

Bhaiyoan ki larai meyn hindu koa ley Aana, yey konsa Islam hai?

abhi toa ibtida'e Ishq hai~
the Ummah will witness even bigger dangers in the coming years, complete break down on different basis.

At the moment, just chill out the relations with BD. Apology to a nationalist secular BD government, i don't agree!

No doubt Bangladesh has got independence with the help of India's help but still Bangladesh is pressured by India when on the other hand Pakistan looks in to the eyes of India with strength. East-Pakistan should have never been separated.

perhaps bangladishis felt left out in the main paksitani entity, their langauge was not recognized, their identity was ignored as paksitan name didnt include bengalis despite the fact that they had most(maybe majority?) of population and i am sure there might have been other reasons as well to force them for a separation.

perhaps bangladishis felt left out in the main paksitani entity, their langauge was not recognized, their identity was ignored as paksitan name didnt include bengalis despite the fact that they had most(maybe majority?) of population and i am sure there might have been other reasons as well to force them for a separation.

i also feel left out, shall i invite hindus to free me from the clutches of corrupt barbaric ruling elite?

i also feel left out, shall i invite hindus to free me from the clutches of corrupt barbaric ruling elite?

how do you feel left out? and can we really compare you with bengali population and problems?

i'm a conservative member on this forum (ask any member regarding my views on secularism, etc) and i don't support this "apology" thing, its pointless and we should move on!

in the end its not about secularism, conservatism, right wing or left wing, its about Pakistan's national interest and respect! We are no dog that should apologize every now and then! Musharraf already apologized on behalf of the Pakistani nation (including the Pak army who is accused of massacring 3 million bengalis).

A dog never apologize but a human does. Yo are just wrongly educated.

Hindus came after the war had started. It was a strategic decision and not only Hindus, the atheist from Russia also came. And you gone to Christians of America and Buddhist of China for help. I think we are even in this area, dont we?? :cheesy:

Hindus came after the war had started. It was a strategic decision and not only Hindus, the atheist from Russia also came. And you gone to Christians of America and Buddhist of China for help. I think we are even in this area, dont we?? :cheesy:

o really?

i didn't wanted to but it seems you want some, the mukti bahini dogs were trained, fed even pampered by hindus. get over with it, the label of traitors ain't going away easily.

I think formal steps were taking back in 70's no need to dig a horse from elephant's grave

The facts are our forces were surrounded , and they were busy patrolling border and there was war, and we had no time to do stuff as stated , its a fact that "rebel" groups conducted special operations to destabilize East Pakistan by deliberately , spreading rumors and false stories together with drive by shootings and incidents.

Once the war started of course - "Crusader media kicked in"

The bottom line is - things have been settled in 70's and no need to scratch the sore spot

If any apology is due it is to Pakistani citizens caught in Bangladesh and left in camps -

I think people of both countries look forward to a united front with China and that is a bright spot

I think Bangalis were promised somethings by "Espionage SPIES" and they promised riches and wealth and more riches , but in end , what happened we all know what happened - I think the leader was assassinated by Spies in end and in end Military warlords came to power , I think people of east pakistan understand this clearly , and which is why we share a common bond now - of mutal respect

What difference did the "Espionage achieved" nothing Bangladesh still have a low GDP and they still have economic hardship and all the lies that the SPIES spread were lies in end.

If East Pakistan would have stayed with Pakistan - they would have JF17 thunder and , Al-Khalid Tanks and of course be a nuclear state

I think we did not lose anyone , we lost a brother but brothers are always brother - even if a spat occurs

What matters is we help Bangladesh - east Pakistan in moment of need and develop a new future with China's cooperation and lets keep india out of it

As far as Pakistan's policy is concerned Bangladesh is a brother country

And my personal opinion is we need to be close to Bangladesh /East Pakistan thru business, economic and other relations and also tourism

China is helping develop our brothers further by investing in their infrastructure and that is a wonderful news and need to look at positives

We should invade Afghanistan - and build a new country where we can move East pakistani caught in camps and also help save Afghanistan from crusaders to leave as since we are in charge - they don't have to worry about national security of Afghanistan as its part of Pakistan

1971 chapter has been closed. No need for apology.
Just make your friendship as strong as mount averst.
One more thing , thank you tigers for supporting Pakistan in quarter final.

Yes we were all moved by love and affection showed to Pakistani team by East Pakistan (Bangali) brothers -I was also supporting their squad and was suprised they had bad luck in 1-2 games but overall they will do well in next championship

Iman Khan either naive or he is not aware of Awamis dalali politics in Bangladesh. What guarantee will he have that Awami and Bharti will stop propaganda against Pakistan after the apology? Is he ready to accept Awami and Bharti's claim that Pakistan army killed 3 million and raped 100 of thousand women during 9 months conflict. :undecided:

One sided apology mean moral victory for Awami dalal league and it's Hindu master Bharat. If Pakistan apologize and accept the responsibility of 71 conflicts then Bangladeshi Muslim will hate Pakistani for killing so called 3 million and raped of 100 of thusand women during the conflict. If Pakistan apologize then it will be view as blood thirsty killer and enjoyed the killing of East Pakistani Muslims during the conflict. :disagree:

One sided apology will do more harm and then good with respect to Pak-Bangla relation. Recently you have seen how Bangladeshi youth supported Pakistan team in Dhaka. Well, you can kiss a good bye and expect opposite reaction because no one will support killer, rapist and thugs. :what:

If Pakistan apologize to Bangladesh then Bangladesh must apologize to Pakistan for inviting and cooperating with sworn enemy to broke united Pakistan. Lets face it, East Pakistani weren't all angles like Awami and Bharti would like to claim. ;)

Its not only Pakistan but the Razakaars also who should offer apologies.

They were pardoned for the most part after their terrible crimes against humanity. They should be grateful and should apologize to the Bengalis.

Back
Top Bottom