What's new

Imran demands apology from Pakistan to Bangladesh

Check the Bangladeshi websites and the massive evidence they have there.

I don't have to prove it here every time you show your ignorance.

I'm sure you've checked out the Bangladeshi websites, so can you repeat their massive evidence to me? You haven't proven to me anything once, yet you are always the first person to run & shy away. I wonder why that is...:azn:

So essentially what you are saying is:

Whatever is said on Bangladeshi websites = massive weight of evidence

I wonder what you think of Pakistani websites then? Or scholarly works written by your own fellow Bengali Indian, who was there at the time, & who has given countless evidences against the 1971 propaganda. Yet, nothing satisfies you, unless it is some baseless propaganda against Pakistan. Again, get out of your delusions & seek some medical therapy.

I'm sure you've checked out the Bangladeshi websites, so can you repeat their massive evidence to me? You haven't proven to me anything once, yet you are always the first person to run & shy away. I wonder why that is...:azn:

So essentially what you are saying is:

Whatever is said on Bangladeshi websites = massive weight of evidence

I wonder what you think of Pakistani websites then? Or scholarly works written by your own fellow Bengali Indian, who was there at the time, & who has given countless evidences against the 1971 propaganda. Yet, nothing satisfies you, unless it is some baseless propaganda against Pakistan. Again, get out of your delusions & seek some medical therapy.

No, that is not my job. You can go through the site if you want to learn it.

I can get you started, many Bangladeshis have done this so many times.

Bangladesh Genocide Archive

Are you trying to claim that because they posted the pictures of some people (who we don't even know are Bengalis or Biharis) killed means 3 million Bengalis were killed? And I can give you countless examples of confessions from Mukti Bahini people in interviews who admitted raping & killing Biharis. You want me to post those links? And there is more than enough evidence that shows 1 million Biharis were killed by Mukti Bahini, and it took a long time to do it (started long before 1971).

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Yet, you think you are an expert commenting on these issues.

How long did the war last? Lets make it a large number of 12 months. And according to the Bangladeshi authorities, we kill what 3 million people? Fair enough.

That means the Pakistani military killed 8,220 people per day on average. That means we killed 342.5 people per hour. Meaning people did not sleep at all. They did not eat. They did not go to the toilet for 365 days straight. To reach the 3 million mark they had been constantly killing people every day without a break.

Must say that is an impressive feat to achieve. A military killed 3 million people without sleeping, eating or even toilet breaks.

Then lets not forget that when Mujeeb traveled from the UK he stated 30,000 were killed. Then he stated 300,000 were killed. When he got to Bangladesh a few days later it had changed to 3 million. Amazing feat there. In a few days the Pakistani military killed more then 2 million people.

How long did the war last? Lets make it a large number of 12 months. And according to the Bangladeshi authorities, we kill what 3 million people? Fair enough.

That means the Pakistani military killed 8,220 people per day on average. That means we killed 342.5 people per hour. Meaning people did not sleep at all. They did not eat. They did not go to the toilet for 365 days straight. To reach the 3 million mark they had been constantly killing people every day without a break.

Must say that is an impressive feat to achieve. A military killed 3 million people without sleeping, eating or even toilet breaks.

Then lets not forget that when Mujeeb traveled from the UK he stated 30,000 were killed. Then he stated 300,000 were killed. When he got to Bangladesh a few days later it had changed to 3 million. Amazing feat there. In a few days the Pakistani military killed more then 2 million people.

I knew you will come up with this. You all do.

Is 3 million martyrs a myth? [The Mathematics of a Genocide]

These are just calculations my friend, they are not reflective of the situation on the ground or the realities of it. Pakistan was fighting against 500,000 Indian troops inside Bangladesh, when it was only 350,000 in itself. And don't forget to include the 100,000 Mukti Bahini & their millions of Bengali supporters at the time. Yet, they managed to kill over 3 million Bengalis despite hardly being anything in number. You have clearly lost your mind, and I suggest you seek help.

These are just calculations my friend, they are not reflective of the situation on the ground or the realities of it. Pakistan was fighting against 500,000 Indian troops inside Bangladesh, when it was only 350,000 in itself. And don't forget to include the 100,000 Mukti Bahini at the time. Yet, they managed to kill over 3 million Bengalis despite hardly being anything in number. You have clearly lost your mind, and I suggest you seek help.

Indian troops entered on 3 December 1971. There were 9 months before then when it all went on.

Indian troops entered on 3 December 1971. There were 9 months before then when it all went on.

So in 9 months, the Pakistani Army killed 3 million Bengalis; when it was only 350,000 in number (although this figure was used at the end of the war when 500,000 Indian troops came into the picture, so the more accurate number would be from 30,000-50,000 Pakistani troops for those 9 months) fighting against 100,000 Mukti Bahini and their millions of supporters? Remember, it took years for Mukti Bahini to kill 1 billion Biharis (starting from 1969 & going beyond the 1971 war) Biharis, yet it took 30,000-50,000 Pakistani troops to kill 3 million Bengalis in 9 months fighting against 100,000 Mukti Bahini.

I'm only imagining the number of Kashmiris you've killed with your 700,000 troops over the years. Going by those calculations & assumptions in your above link, the entire population of the world would have been decimated by your Indian Army, not just the Kashmiris. Get some medical assistance RIGHT NOW!

Back
Top Bottom