What's new

I’m dying....

Every time something even remotely similar comes up on my feed. I either click on not interested or don't recommend channel. Because even watching this expose videos, youtube will start recommending these stupis ex-muslims.

الحمدلله على نعمة الاسلام

2.GIF

Man you got so serious.

Did you watch the video?

The indian girl getting triggered was super hilarious.

@Areesh @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @waz @Maula Jatt @Mirzali Khan @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @PakFactor @Mugen @DESERT FIGHTER

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, I don’t know how this shit popped up on my yt feed, but I haven’t laughed this hard in ages like for real for real.

Holy shit, I always thought the bhartoads were a burden on this world with no redeemable qualities, but I realize now that Allah swt put them on this Earth to make people laugh..

God bless that Call Center education these bhartis receive...
Some new Denish vocabulary : array yar, yeh tu perh ker bhi na samjhain.
An Indian Chohri at the best. I could sense that.

@Areesh @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @waz @Maula Jatt @Mirzali Khan @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @PakFactor @Mugen @DESERT FIGHTER

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, I don’t know how this shit popped up on my yt feed, but I haven’t laughed this hard in ages like for real for real.

Holy shit, I always thought the bhartoads were a burden on this world with no redeemable qualities, but I realize now that Allah swt put them on this Earth to make people laugh..

God bless that Call Center education these bhartis receive...
Someone who grew up in Denmark doesn't have a danish accent. And doesn't know any danish city's name. At least come prepared if you want to spread your propaganda.
Hindutuva IQ 10/10 :lol:

Some new Denish vocabulary : array yar, yeh tu perh ker bhi na samjhain.
An Indian Chohri at the best. I could sense that.

but she convinced her self she was Danish....lol

actually they turning point came when the caller said he lived in Copenhagen and usually when people find out from the city normally people are happy to hear you have been there.. instead she became more annoyed ... obviously as she was just lying..

Someone who grew up in Denmark doesn't have a danish accent. And doesn't know any danish city's name. At least come prepared if you want to spread your propaganda.
Hindutuva IQ 10/10 :lol:

yup.. i can understand if you have been a recent immigrant your accent would not materially change but if you lived there as a child and went to school you pick up accent very quick.

It's exactly what Jinnah said, the Hindus have the burden of a thousand years of humiliation and defeat on their shoulders and it's mentally broken them

They can't be trusted and we must have partition

The Hindus have become so obsessed that people and right wingers who hate Hindus and brown people are actually pandering to these Indians to get clicks and views only for Hindus to swamp their TLs with Phul support Saar

Not realising the consequences of these idiots have nay influence on brown and black people

What kind of low life scum one has to be to pretend so called ex-muslim and then get arse whooped on her own space / channel. Only Indians can do it with pride.

With Indians it's actually a industry

You can spot them a mile off its usually when they claim to be Kashmiri or Indian Muslim and then spend endless time talking about bhrat, arruvedic, and such shit

The Indian media has a group of such go to clowns when they want to present fake Muslims on any topic

These fake Muslims and outright sanghis then present a fake picture on twitter maybe with a beard or a headscarf but have Hindu/Indian speaking points which the Indian media then use

If these Hindus learned about their own religion and the pure retardedness it preaches :)

Honestly seen the most deranged texts from their scripture, I think Hindus only care about Hinduism as a response to Islam, but they don't actually believe in that shit
Here goes my shit is better than your shit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom