What's new

I’m dying....

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@Areesh @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @waz @Maula Jatt @Mirzali Khan @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @PakFactor @Mugen @DESERT FIGHTER

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, I don’t know how this shit popped up on my yt feed, but I haven’t laughed this hard in ages like for real for real.

Holy shit, I always thought the bhartoads were a burden on this world with no redeemable qualities, but I realize now that Allah swt put them on this Earth to make people laugh..

God bless that Call Center education these bhartis receive...

Last edited:
They're obbssesed with Ex Muslim shit, like OBBSSESED, every ex Muslim space is 50-60% just Indians

to the point that pakistani ex Muslims got tired of their a** and made their own spaces

Imagine even pissing them off with so much hate :rofl:

They're obbssesed with Ex Muslim shit, like OBBSSESED, every ex Muslim space is 50-60% just Indians

to the point that pakistani ex Muslims got tired of their a** and made their own spaces

I’m den-esH... How daRRRrE U!

Props to the Pakistani guy that subtly destroyed her... Holy Shit the absolute jokes were so well hidden..

She said you are Muslim... I can hear it in your voyce.. :lol:

If these Hindus learned about their own religion and the pure retardedness it preaches :)

Honestly seen the most deranged texts from their scripture, I think Hindus only care about Hinduism as a response to Islam, but they don't actually believe in that shit

Not Gonna lie, sometimes I think its the white Evangelical Sajish, to send Brown/Black " Ex-Mauzlim " because they come up some real dumb shit lol again not to be racists or anything blacks/brown ex-mauzlims are just loud mouth and dumb.

take it and go

also, yaay, Raza finally connects bat to ball.. chotay chotay logon ki chhoti chhoti khushiyan

If these Hindus learned about their own religion and the pure retardedness it preaches :)

Honestly seen the most deranged texts from their scripture, I think Hindus only care about Hinduism as a response to Islam, but they don't actually believe in that shit

Brov, forget about da religion ting, yeah...

Listen when man ask her where her parents from..

Frrrum Afghanistan to India connecting to the Pakistan

I’m den-esh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Props to the Pakistani guy that subtly destroyed her... Holy Shit the absolute jokes were so well hidden..

She said you are Muslim... I can hear it in your voyce.. :lol:
typical Indian attitude ...seen such cases a lot....this RSS shitzz is coming to US....

Last edited:
@Areesh @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @waz @Maula Jatt @Mirzali Khan @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @SecularNationalist @villageidiot @PakFactor @Mugen @DESERT FIGHTER

Bro, I don’t know how this shit popped up on my yt feed, but I haven’t laughed this hard in ages like for real for real.

Holy shit, I always thought the bhartoads were a burden on this world with no redeemable qualities, but I realize now that Allah swt put them on this Earth to make people laugh..

i know.. seen that with Hindus in Dubai.. they claim they know Islam.. and i ask them some thing really basic like what do you under stand by essence of Surah Yasin or some similar they pretty much react the same way

these indians are a carbon copy of each other.

One or two years ago there was some incident in Pakistan where a Hindu mandir was damaged or destroyed by some people, the government took strong action, there was a news page who posted this news on Facebook, a guy with a Muslim Pakistani name commented below that he wish to do suicide attack on Hindu mandir, I found this very strange as no Muslim can say such a thing, I investigated him, he was behaving as if he is a Muslim, who wants to kill Hindus, his FB ID also somewhat looked like of a Pakistani, after a long argument I was able to expose him as an Indian Hindu, he immediately started abusing Islam and Muslims.
I am telling this story for people to be careful, there are such people (possibly be foreign agents) who show themselves to be Muslims to defame and harm Muslims and Islam, but are actually non Muslim enemies of Islam.

Every time something even remotely similar comes up on my feed. I either click on not interested or don't recommend channel. Because even watching this expose videos, youtube will start recommending these stupis ex-muslims.

الحمدلله على نعمة الاسلام

2.GIF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom