What's new

If Government Allow us we will tell india what surgical strikes really means : Ex Army Officer

Of course they are preoccupied all over their borders. If am not wrong Pakistan conveyed India about its military operations against Pashtoons terrorists where almost 250,000 armed troops deployed. And they operation is long from over. If India opens another fronts these western provinces groups will regroup in a big way. One hand Afghanistan open fire at the border posts, Iran open fire etc. Karachi in transforming into normalcy. Overall this war with India will weaken their defence with in Pakistan. Surely India don't want this kind of situation in our neighborhood. That could be counter productive.
And CPEC..they have several thousand troops protecting Chinese workers...if they pivot to their eastern borders, the taliban will pour in from the west and CPec goes for a toss....basicAlly nothing that Pakistan can do except lie to save face....India just called Pakistans nuclear bluff!

What surgical strike...we are only capable of brain surgery...remember ?? I am happy pakistan teaching india advance type of brain surgery. Lol

Let them ''prove'' the authenticity of surgical strikes first.............
try and put emotion aside for a moment here.

now reverse the situation and think logically, had Pak SF conducted a raid into Indian territory, would your military have immediately revealed all operational details (units involved, what tactics they used, the route they took, how they got their intel etc) to the public ? :cuckoo:

You guys also seem to keep forgetting who the target was, not the Pakistan army, but jihadist terror camps which they don't even acknowledge the existence of so...

where is the proof of surgical strike as DGMO of India said we will provide you proof in 6 hours
WHERE-IS-THE-PROOF-1-300x240.jpg
Sir Jee Kal proof le lein :D

Are you talking about killing 14 Indian soldiers fiction? The same fiction you cant stand an hour and took down the story.

So you believe there was a strike? I mean the Sir G Kal types? :) and now they are telling you that it failed.

Dont worry in few days they will tell you everything. Remember Kargil? Mumbai? Mullah Akhtar Mansoor? Osama? Operation Gibralter?

The lying history of your military is too long to list them all.

You're army isn't such an angel as well. What do you mean by "you thought there was a surgical strike"? The entire Indian media is going crazy on TV channels and other social networks. Yes, it did fail. Your army itself refused to pick up 8 of your fallen; now, they're rotten on our border.

Kargil? Pakistani victory. Mumbai? Nothing to do with us. It was your pride for Hindu Rashtra which led you there. Have you forgotten the massacre you commited against Sikhs at the Golden Temple? Have you forgotten the 2000 muslims you killed in gujrat? Just swoop it under the carpet eh?

The only two things you people know of is mother india and Akhand bharat. The same concept of mother india has been repeated over and over throughout your history. The partition of Bengal 1905? You people claimed that a muslim majority province for the muslims in Bengal would dissect mother india. Again was said during the partition of the subcontinent. Now, your BJP Jano plans on annexing all the south Asian countries including Tibet and afghanistan under your Hindu reich.

I dare you to come at us. Keep on spitting venom against pakistan and her people. When war comes, which I sincerely hope it does not, you will understand the cost of fulfilling your Akhand Bharat.

try and put emotion aside for a moment here.

now reverse the situation and think logically, had Pak SF conducted a raid into Indian territory, would your military have immediately revealed all operational details (units involved, what tactics they used, the route they took, how they got their intel etc) to the public ? :cuckoo:

You guys also seem to keep forgetting who the target was, not the Pakistan army, but jihadist terror camps which they don't even acknowledge the existence of so...

We have waited for seeing the proof, or lets assume if we have believed on it, we must not have cooked up stories like killing 200+ Militants, destroying 3 bases with out even a blink of sound. :coffee:

48 hrs ago ....Indian media saying "Surgical strike with 150 commandos dropped from two hellis" ....later yesterday...."there were no choppers involved".....one week later it may be "please handover bodies of our soldiers".

Pakistan successfully repelled a limited offensive attempt of IA...that will be the conclusion....what if this news will be verified by all ? how Indians would react?

Yes, it did fail.

So slowly slowly they are telling you truth now, good for you, save you from becoming a complete laughing stock daily. Dont worry they will tell you more in a day or two, its the first step in acknowledgment.

Your army itself refused to pick up 8 of your fallen; now, they're rotten on our border.

So why dont you humiliate us? wont it be a treat for all Pakistanis to show those bodies of Indian soldiers and make Modi laughing stock, something that every Pakistani want to do with "butcher of Muslims" :)

After all recently there is no good news but bad news everywhere for Pakistan, this news and expose will elate the nation as whole.

[QUOTE="Dr Parody, post: 8755637, member: 178833]
Kargil? Pakistani victory. [/QUOTE]

Ofcourse your victory :) now am learning more about the ISPR or your military truth credentials.

Have you forgotten the 2000 muslims you killed in gujrat?[/QUOTE]

Were those muslims Pakistani? ohhh sorry I forgot the thekedars of Islam all over the world. How about a very small incident of killing muslims in model town? I guess they were not Muslims. Pakistan never kill any innocent, and never with state machinery. My bad.

You cant save Muslims in your own country, stop being thekedars of world. Indian Muslims live a better lifestyle, got more Muslims here than any Islami Jamhooriyat and bla bla bla. Save this bull$hit for domestic audience.

The only two things you people know of is mother india and Akhand bharat. The same concept of mother india has been repeated over and over throughout your history. The partition of Bengal 1905? You people claimed that a muslim majority province for the muslims in Bengal would dissect mother india. Again was said during the partition of the subcontinent. Now, your BJP Jano plans on annexing all the south Asian countries including Tibet and afghanistan under your Hindu reich.
[/QUOTE]

Dude in case you dont know your own history you got your whole nation without sacrificing a single life by mere political negotiation. Dont give me that madhrasha books history. If we were so interested in Akhand Bharat we would have made East Pakistan our own territory not an Independent nation.

I dare you to come at us. Keep on spitting venom against Pakistan and her people. When war comes, which I sincerely hope it does not, you will understand the cost of fulfilling your Akhand Bharat.[/QUOTE]

Your army chief dared us multiple times recently and you know the result. You also know the result of all wars, if you said this to feel good I wont disturb you living in fools paradise but if you ever get time do read some international account of valor of your army. How they lost every single war, cant even win a small scale conflict.

We won the 1965 war:chilli:
Few years later
No we actually lost the 1965 war :(

1971 was because of Indian terrorism.:mad:
Few years later
1971 was because of our failed policies:(

Kargil was a Indian drama. We didn't do anything.:chilli:
Few years later
It was our soldiers in Kargil:(

Surgical strikes didn't happen. It's Indian propaganda.:nana:
Few years later.....:hitwall:

Iran has already conveyed it's support to pakistan. Another indo pak war will prove to be the last of us. Our operations against the north western terrorists now include only a few pockets that are hidden in FATA and KPK. As such, soliders are being mobilized to the eastern side of pakistan. Let us see what happens next

Am not sure about success stories of this operations. It's a mixed bag success. Once the pressure is reduced its automatically generate more troubles for Pakistan. Don't forget Afghanistan not happy with the latest border issue. They are more hostile towards Pakistan than of India. I don't have confidence in Iran Pakistan relationship. Real face of friendship be witnessed only after Chabahar port operation

Back
Top Bottom