What's new

If US has to choose between India and Canada, it will choose ...

Paksiatnis always think of either this way or that way in total. That's what they have always followed. They were completely in US camp and now in Chinese camp. Rest all are evil and bad. It is a reflection of poor strategic culture. It is also reflected in most of their comments. Very few of them seem to make a balanced approach.

They can never think of a middle path. A path followed with deft diplomacy.

US doesn’t need to favour anyone blindly. It is likely to wait till actionable evidence is made available.

But, look at the excitement of some people here. They are writing obituaries for India based on flimsy arguments.

everyones overtthinking this

theres no need to choose

india and indians are not important in the minds of most of the world, really no one cares about indians or some immigrant indian separatist

nothing will happen over this and itll just get sweeped under all the other media noise

the reaction is weak thus far and shows theres no intent to make this any bigger

wouldve been a nuclear incident had it been a chinese agent killing on US soil

If India becomes the bulwark against China that America is looking for, can we expect a stronger backing of Pakistan by China?

And if so, to what extent?

You are already inside the Chinese camp completely. But the difference between the US and China is the way they operate with their foreign policy. China never indulges in the affairs of other countries. So they do not hand out foreign aid like Americans. And that is where Pakistan has a problem. Even if you are in a Chines camp, your stakeholders got habituated to getting financial favors from the US through aid or IMF loans to such as extent that your economy is not ready in the near term to sustain itself without West support.

So the only way, you can completely be in a Chines camp is to get an one-time check of 100-200 billion dollar and get your loan waved off to the IMF and start your economy fresh from the start the way the Chines build their economy.

Unlike Pakistan and India who did not reap benefits of being neighboring country

• USA-Canada enjoy a healthy 300 Billion Dollar trade each year
  • Million(s) of people travel between USA-Canada , further enhancing income from Tourism

I congratulate Canadian Authorities for this vision and planning
It showcases why Canada is a Prominent Democracy looking after people

Pakistan's state is in shambles due to Metric Pass folks , calling themselves Establishment or Army

Pakistan's best minds have migrated and help build Middle East for past 25 years and now they are helping build Europe and North America

Last edited:
You are already inside the Chinese camp completely. But the difference between the US and China is the way they operate with their foreign policy. China never indulges in the affairs of other countries. So they do not hand out foreign aid like Americans. And that is where Pakistan has a problem. Even if you are in a Chines camp, your stakeholders got habituated to getting financial favors from the US through aid or IMF loans to such as extent that your economy is not ready in the near term to sustain itself without West support.

So the only way, you can completely be in a Chines camp is to get an one-time check of 100-200 billion dollar and get your loan waved off to the IMF and start your economy fresh from the start the way the Chines build their economy.
I'm not certain that we are 100% in the Chinese camp.

Given the fact an American diplomat held a meeting in Gwadar and the whole PTI-PDM drama

Unlike Pakistan and India who did not reap benefits of being neighboring country

• USA-Canada enjoy a healthy 300 Billion Dollar trade each year

I congratulate Canadian Authorities for this vision and planning

Absolutely...We are really with a mindset that is like living in the stone age...That is the harsh reality...Think about our economic potential...Even in one area which is cricket, India is already generating billions of dollars of revenue through Indo-Pak rivally. if such kind of cooperation are expanded then sky is the limit for everything.

Also I look at other countries

• Malaysia , a example how Hindu / Muslim population lives in complete harmony
  • UAE , yet another example how Educated people live with other cultures, UAE is modeled on any big city in North America

I personally viewed many videos from Malaysia and their unique culture , how beautiful their cities are constructed , yes they work hard but they as nation are fulfilling their potential

1- Education
2- Homes (Condo / Houses)
3- Utilities
4- Jobs for Locals first of course etc.
5- Active Economy

This scope of thinking and enlightenment is not possible with Army in charge
This setup of "Core Commander" or Army is God , "Army is above People" is what has f up Pakistan

Pakistan We need Government by People of Pakistan , a Leader who Pakistani Choose
We need to step away from these Military General

I'm not certain that we are 100% in the Chinese camp.

Given the fact an American diplomat held a meeting in Gwadar and the whole PTI-PDM drama

I think none of Pakistan's side is really making a serious analysis, of why your Army is getting aligned to US. At the end of the day, even if you do not like it, Army runs Pakistan with complete ownership as the Political ecosystem is still yet to mature. Your army got the pulse, that unless Pakistan is getting stable economically or getting a blank cheque from China, you simply can not avoid the West. It is not a choice for you guys to avoid the West and publicly take anti-West policies. That is exactly the reason IK went out of their favor.

Do you really think Americans haven't measured up indian aspirations ?

Do you think it is an accident this came out at UNGA time ?

Americans are smart, they plan to such glanular level, most wont imagine.

Well I do think even very smart people make mistakes. The Americans seem to be putting all their eggs in the Indian basket.

If India becomes the bulwark against China that America is looking for, can we expect a stronger backing of Pakistan by China?

And if so, to what extent?
Nah Pakistan is firmly in America's sphere, it won't accept Chinese backing even if it was offered on platter with no strings attached.

Generals' kids study in the west, they have investments there and that's where most of them go to retire as well. Furthermore US and EU are no.1 and 2 trading partners and China merely a supplier of last resort for weapons because white daddy won't sell quality weapons to their own sepoys.

Here in Canada I see more Sikhs than Hindus.

What is the ratio of Sikhs to Hindus in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand?

Back
Top Bottom