What's new

I was Raped in China (An American's Perspective)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the mods are corrupt. They love trolls because trolls bring more traffic to PDF. That's why PDF is treated like a joke compared to other respected forums where the moderators are strict with trolls.

If more Chinese members were mods here, this forum would be cleaned up pretty quickly.

We should just increase the number of members at sino defence forum then....

If defence.pk can't clean up the trash then they could end up losing hundreds of active members.

seems to big jock......chines guy himself passive in sexual behavior.......in their society women is dominating......their average dick size is 3-4 inch ...........chines and rape ......i guess chines man himself enjoy more being bottom.........:cheesy:

Because the mods are corrupt. They love trolls because trolls bring more traffic to PDF. That's why PDF is treated like a joke compared to other respected forums where the moderators are strict with trolls.

If more Chinese members were mods here, this forum would be cleaned up pretty quickly.

would we be sent to labor camps by the Chinese mods?

seems to big jock......chines guy himself passive in sexual behavior.......in their society women is dominating......their average dick size is 3-4 inch ...........chines and rape ......i guess chines man himself enjoy more being bottom.........:cheesy:

Look up a few studies. Indians have smaller pricks than East Asians. You have one of the smallest sizes in the world, even lower than us.

Rather if we be a bit civilized, it'll help the Mods right. I don't like Indian members posting these kinds of threads. But it's not limited to Indians only. Numerous $hitty threads are posted by members from all the countries........... India, Pakistan, China and Bangladesh. One posts, other one retaliates by posting another and it continues........ and forum loses sanity...........
@Zakii @Aeronaut..... plz check this thread, along with quite a few other threads running now, which are absolute crap!!

If you want I'll give you the link of the other threads as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they should only be reserved for us. Too bad, we don't like Indians... :omghaha:

On a more serious note, Indians actually do have a rape, gang-rape, dog marriage, and sexual harassment epidemic. The articles being posted are taken from such sites as the BBC, CNN, and India Times!! LOL

You come up with some strange bloggers, who can't even finish a sentence without making a simple grammatical error.

Of course of course... that's exactly what I said...

Face it JayAtl... you could plague this site with all of the rape cases that China has ever committed, and they wouldn't even compare to what India has done in the last week.

Calm down brother. I too have a problem with this news. Rape is only and only reserved right for Yindoo India. How can some other countries do it!

I strongly object to it. I am thinking to write a letter to UN about this. It is very offensive for me to know that rape is a culture in China. I think we should declare it a culture in India if its not already.

PDF is a forum for trolls, not for respected discussion. How can you discuss anything when trolls are preffered to respected members wanting to discuss things.

Bro, just report post and then link mods. Do it every time. If he is not banned, we can all move to sino defence forum to have an actual constructive debate on world affairs and Sino/Pakistani/European/American/Gang-rapist defence news.

You mean they would 'clean up' us 'inferior' Asians who dares to challenge Chinese claims.

This place is far more respected than your playground, and you know which one am talking about. Over there, the only thing the members know how is post pictures and yank...I mean...thank...each other. None have any military experience to enlighten others on what/how the military views things. None have any related experience, not even 2nd degree away, of the subjects under discussions, especially the technical ones. So please...Spare us your feeble attempt to make your playground relevant. It ain't.

Look up a few studies. Indians have smaller pricks than East Asians. You have one of the smallest sizes in the world, even lower than us.

I keeeel you indian- with my toooo fingers

f.jpg

would we be sent to labor camps by the Chinese mods?

You would be permanently banned and your IP address blocked.

But Pakistani mods are far too lenient and allow trolls to thrive.

In Chinese forums, trolls are dealt with ruthlessly, that's why our societies are far more advanced than corrupt societies like India and Pakistan.

On Chinese forums, we don't care about getting traffic, the rules are more important. On PDF, traffic is more important than rules. This is the problem with countries like India and Pakistan and your countries and people never progress.

Rather if we be a bit civilized, it'll help the Mods right. I don't like Indian members posting these kinds of threads. But it's not limited to Indians only. Numerous $hitty threads are posted by members from all the countries........... India, Pakistan, China and Bangladesh. One posts, other one retaliates by posting another and it continues........ and forum loses sanity...........
@Zakii @Aeronaut..... plz check this thread, along with quite a few other threads running now, which are absolute crap!!

If you want I'll give you the link of the other threads as well.

It has been predominantly JayAtl; most others have not been causing issues. He needs to be perma-banned or else you might lose significant user base. He has filled the world forums with rape threads. It's becoming useless to come to the world forums now.

You mean they would 'clean up' us 'inferior' Asians who dares to challenge Chinese claims.

This place is far more respected than your playground, and you know which one am talking about. Over there, the only thing the members know how is post pictures and yank...I mean...thank...each other. None have any military experience to enlighten others on what/how the military views things. None have any related experience, not even 2nd degree away, of the subjects under discussions, especially the technical ones. So please...Spare us your feeble attempt to make your playground relevant. It ain't.

Good... goooood.... progress is being made in destroying the cognitive dissonance that has been plaguing your mind for some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh getting advise from a guy that goes around the forum boasting about some fantasised military 'experience' :lol:

Kid, Rachel Maddow knows more about military than Vietnamese pretenders like you. The only military 'experience' you've ever had is on your little playstation game and posting your little copy and paste articles on PDF 24/7.

Your life is PDF, you have no job, no wife and no life.

Yea, run to the mods Viet, because your feelings got hurt right :lol:

Run along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom