What's new

NURSE ‘RAPED’ BY POLICEMEN IN FAISALABAD

FAISALABAD: In yet another rape incident in Pakistan, two policemen reportedly sexually molested a nurse in Faisalabad on Friday, ARY News reported.

According to police, two cops intercepted a nurse at Kanal Road in Samundari, Faisalabad, who was waiting with her friend. Cops of the city police station named Shujaat and Suhaib ‘raped’ the nurse and fled.

Getting the information, the police swung into action and arrested both the accused. The SP visited the house of the ‘rape’ victim and assured her provision of justice.

Very sad , one judge of Indian high court once wrote in his verdict that police are organised gang of criminals . There is strong need for the reforms and training of police force in asian countries.

Nope, just tried to reveal your true faces my Greek hypocrite
First of all,stop calling me "hypocrite".

Second,you cannot include an entire continent,when you want to talk about the West.

Third,you should reveal the ethnicity and not just the citizenship of all those involved in that case.

Fourth,that incident had nothing to do with "protecting women".

Fifth,we all saw how you "protect" women in Iran.

Second,you cannot include an entire continent,when you want to talk about the West.

Third,you should reveal the ethnicity and not just the citizenship of all those involved in that case.

You are indeed a hypocrite. Period

There are some reasons why turks started trend for no pakistanis wanted in turkey , pakistanis visiting turkey started posting video footage of turkiye girls on social media with bad comments .

You are indeed a hypocrite. Period
BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD?

There are some reasons why turks started trend for no pakistanis wanted in turkey , pakistanis visiting turkey started posting video footage of turkiye girls on social media with bad comments .
I have an Iranian accusing Europe of not protecting women,when women in Iran are being abused,attacked with acid,poison and bullets with the tolerance of the State.

Nothing will happen
It’s Pakistan , the men will get off Scot free
The woman’s life is over , it’s her fault .

The men of Pakistan will be at home masturbating over **** .

What can we expect? When even countries like Canada have senior police officers raping their police employees, we cna only expect a third world country like Pak to have even worse

I wonder how many internal people knew about rapists cops and covered it up. I'm sure there was a few. They should be punished too. The misplaced code of silence police have is ridiculous.

I wonder how many internal people knew about rapists cops and covered it up. I'm sure there was a few. They should be punished too. The misplaced code of silence police have is ridiculous.

I'll tell you that prosecuting a cop in Western countries is probably much harder compared to our part of the world.

I'll tell you that prosecuting a cop in Western countries is probably much harder compared to our part of the world.

Nope

Prosecutions do happen, but it's very difficult. Especially in Canada, check how many cops have been convicted for crimes since the end of WW2.

Even in Finland, I read it's almost impossible to prosecute a police officer. Once a cop got a Finnish girl drunk and raped her. He got only 1 and a half years in prison and lost his job.

Who was main culprit in Islamia university 5500 video scandal?
A Retired....

Chusky allowed police to rape PTI women.

I think Police now have gain more confidence to rape after these crimes.

They think now no one will touch them

Last edited:
Gun license is difficult to obtain in Pakistan.
You ask a Police Officer and he might dissuade you.

Pakistan provides perks to the elite and corrupt only.

You said it.

Pakistan belongs to the corrupt elites. It's a failed banana republic of Faujistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom