What's new

I used to be an Islamist

Last edited by a moderator:
so did I until I realize I was Chinese:cheesy:

Anyways these articles are stupid, he is one guy, reading his stuff, he's not qualified to represent himself much less others

Hmm… You are correct; this article is not verified by CPC or some Chinese Comrade.

And what does that have to do with this article? Did Mansour convert to Judaism or Christianity?

I was zionist,came to some senses.I know where Solomon is coming from.

And what does that have to do with this article? Did Mansour convert to Judaism or Christianity?

I was zionist,came to some senses.I know where Solomon is coming from.

He is a hindu and of Indian origin ... a classic hater of peace.

are you trying to say all hindus and people of indian origin are haters of peace? please clarify.

guys stop trolling...this is a troll thread...as discussion on religion is contrary to forum rules!

In that case more than half the posts on this site are against forum rules

they need to ban these islamic congregations. too much trouble being created ther.

Democracy in the Middle East in the next few years won't exist. The Arab Spring is led by an Islamic movement, starting from Syria it will be an Islamic State with Sharia and surely the other states will cause chaos that they want the same like Syria. I don't see any Syrians raising their flags do I, all flags under the Banner of Islam :victory: Bye Bye democracy:rofl:

Those Arab imams in Palestine are really crackheads!!

May they get guidance...
You have a dime a dozen in Pakistan too! The crackheads and self styled Mullahs are proliferating your society like a plague and you guys just look on as if it's business as usual. A stitch in time saves nine, but it's probably too late. Taking action now is like trying to shut the stable after the horses have bolted.

During the Ottoman reign, the Middle East was normal. Under democracy, the Middle East is corrupted. Learn the difference mate. F*ck Mustafa Ataturk, may I ask what is the point of being so secular in your country when there is 97% Muslims there?

so he says " i was a flawed versions by some haywire mullas and now i a flawed version of some haywire rabbis"

:P

Back
Top Bottom