What's new

I hope Trump bans Pakistani visas: Imran Khan

Indians (Modi and Bakhts) are hoping that Trump will ban Pakistanis. They will get delight if that happens (God Forbid)..And Imran is siding with them???

Imran, u needs to get married...Wife may knock some sense over you otherwise you are just pathetic fool...no more than that...

Trying to act oversmart???:angry:....Such stupid leader we have as an alternative to nawaz and zardari...

Pakistan foreign office should start lobbying in US immediately....
Stop reacting without knowing the context just based on a clickbait by dawn news by manipulating his statement out of context to create some masala.

Read his statement here:

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/imran-khan-jalsa-in-sahiwal.475040/

Indians (Modi and Bakhts) are hoping that Trump will ban Pakistanis. They will get delight if that happens (God Forbid)..And Imran is siding with them???

Imran, u needs to get married...Wife may knock some sense over you otherwise you are just pathetic fool...no more than that...

Trying to act oversmart???:angry:....Such stupid leader we have as an alternative to nawaz and zardari...

Pakistan foreign office should start lobbying in US immediately....
My view on this subject is similar a US ban would be good im the long run maybe finally we would move away from US circle

Dawn comments

If a ban happens, how will you come to the US to collection for money for your hospital?

This is insane.. there are families which will get impacted.. US$ remittances will fall.. Overseas pakistanis are contributing to the economy of our country.
If anything, this is an extremely foolish and low grade comment...

He wants Trump to ban hundred of thousands of Pakistani parents who visit and stay with their children in US ! What a nonsense idea !

You had your chance to study abroad, now let the young generation too! Because you need expertise foreign trained people to come back and work. It happens in your own hospital ! I wonder how SKMC would be if you only hired local trained doctors! It's a global village. Nations and individuals today have to co-exist !

It is easier said than done because your own children are in UK and getting the best what world has to offer. Similarly we want our children to thrive in safe and secured environment with level playing field. I am still your supporter and I would forget this as one of your needless remark.

Not a wise comment as expatriates remit money in foreign exchange which helps the country in lean times. Although he meant well in the statement, but he relayed it poorly. Still he is the best of what we have on the horizon. As for Modi, no need to heed his useless utterances. otherwise it will be war. And the final one.

All the good institution for higher studies are in US, If Pakistan is banned then where the students will study ??

Iran is not independent Mr. Khan. The world powers' sanctions brought it to its knees and it had to end its nuclear program and toe international line to save its economy.. it just concluded an order with Boeing too. As for banning of pakistanis imagine an English ban on all pakistanis when you were playing cricket. How would you have felt?

My view on this subject is similar a US ban would be good im the long run maybe finally we would move away from US circle

Oh c'mon...yar zibago...There are lot of ways to move out of US horizon without inflicting pain on common Pakistanis...

Imran needs to see doctor, immediately...

Dawn comments

If a ban happens, how will you come to the US to collection for money for your hospital?

This is insane.. there are families which will get impacted.. US$ remittances will fall.. Overseas pakistanis are contributing to the economy of our country.

He wants Trump to ban hundred of thousands of Pakistani parents who visit and stay with their children in US ! What a nonsense idea !

You had your chance to study abroad, now let the young generation too! Because you need expertise foreign trained people to come back and work. It happens in your own hospital ! I wonder how SKMC would be if you only hired local trained doctors! It's a global village. Nations and individuals today have to co-exist !

It is easier said than done because your own children are in UK and getting the best what world has to offer. Similarly we want our children to thrive in safe and secured environment with level playing field. I am still your supporter and I would forget this as one of your needless remark.

Not a wise comment as expatriates remit money in foreign exchange which helps the country in lean times. Although he meant well in the statement, but he relayed it poorly. Still he is the best of what we have on the horizon. As for Modi, no need to heed his useless utterances. otherwise it will be war. And the final one.

All the good institution for higher studies are in US, If Pakistan is banned then where the students will study ??

Iran is not independent Mr. Khan. The world powers' sanctions brought it to its knees and it had to end its nuclear program and toe international line to save its economy.. it just concluded an order with Boeing too. As for banning of pakistanis imagine an English ban on all pakistanis when you were playing cricket. How would you have felt?

Oh c'mon...yar zibago...There are lot of ways to move out of US horizon without inflicting pain on common Pakistanis...

Ham chitar kha kar hi sidhay hoan gay

Americans of Pakistani origin in US are the reason trump didn't choose to include Pakistan in the ban list. I'm happy to say majority of Pakistanis in US are educated and hardworking group contributing heavily to US National economy.

These same Pakistanis are presenting a soft image of Pakistan. Pakistanis living in Pakistan need to improve the country and economy instead of pulling legs of each other.

Stop reacting without knowing the context just based on a clickbait by dawn news by manipulating his statement out of context to create some masala.

Bro...Whatever context...I expect better from leader of such glorious past...No need to act childish...Great leaders don't talk like this...This was useless statement...

I m wondering how Pakistanis living in US will react to this...

Stupid Imran...So dumb

Ham chitar kha kar hi sidhay hoan gay

:coffee:...Nh yar...This will cause unnecessary pain and problem to our Pakistani brethren...

Dawn comments

This is insane.. there are families which impacted.. US$ remittances will fall.. Overseas pakistanis are contributing to the economy of our country.

Its no longer a global village I had views similar to your but interactimg with real Americans killed all that positive enrrgy in me

The America that you speak of os the past future of America is an isolationist country the ban will be placed unofficially sooner or later we should get ready who knows in few months they may ban or over-tax remittances
Expect the worst from Trump and make your country be prepared for the worst

Americans of Pakistani origin in US are the reason trump didn't choose to include Pakistan in the ban list. I'm happy to say majority of Pakistanis in US are educated and hardworking group contributing heavily to US National economy.

These same Pakistanis are presenting a soft image of Pakistan. Pakistanis living in Pakistan need to improve the country and economy instead of pulling legs of each other.

Golden words...Yehi main yahan samjhaney ki koshish kar raha hun....

@Oscar ...Sir...Can you believe what Imran said?

He is right, and to every IK haters here what u will do if trump bans pak visa before IK say so? Yani amrica hamary munh par jub chahay thapar Mar lay, tum phir hans kar kaho gay Allah ko yahe manzoor tha, laken Agar koi Pakistani leader yeh bat keh day to sabki ghairat jag uthti ha...

Its no longer a global village I had views similar to your but interactimg with real Americans killed all that positive enrrgy in me

The America that you speak of os the past future of America is an isolationist country the ban will be placed unofficially sooner or later we should get ready who knows in few months they may ban or over-tax remittances
Expect the worst from Trump and make your country be prepared for the worst

Bro...There are lot of good Americans out there who will support you against discrimination...US is fuking global power which holds lot of influence over world. On the other hand, we have our own importance in Muslim world..

Nor US neither Pakistanis will want ban on Pakistanis regarding visas...

I am well aware of North American Pakistanis they are more educated and better off than ordinary Americans but I dont think they can reverse policies of this mad-man for long

Do you know how much investment and remittances came in Pakistan when Bush passed that Draconion Patriot Act.Just look at Bank Alfalah and the way forex reserves broke all previous records.

Bro...There are lot of good Americans out there who will support you against discrimination...US is fuking global power which holds lot of influence over world. On the other hand, we have our own importance in Muslim world..

Nor US neither Pakistanis will want ban on Pakistanis regarding visas...
The current president of US has super Muslim haters in top position US is in full mood of another war the new president said categorically in past that he wants to ban All Muslims this was just start

He is right, and to every IK haters here what u will do if trump bans pak visa before IK say so? Yani amrica hamary munh par jub chahay thapar Mar lay, tum phir hans kar kaho gay Allah ko yahe manzoor tha, laken Agar koi Pakistani leader yeh bat keh day to sabki ghairat jag uthti ha...

US will never ban Pakistanis offcially..I m sure about that because that will complicate the already complicated relationship we have with US...We both need each other in different issues...

Pakistan have friends in US administration...I don't want to see common Pakistanis living in US suffer...

Talk is cheap...Anyone (politician can do) but people suffer....

The current president of US super Muslim haters in top position US is in full mood of another war the new president said categorically in past that he wants to ban All Muslims this was just start

He will not ban Pakistanis..He said that..

Do you know how much investment and remittances came in Pakistan when Bush passed that Draconion Patriot Act.Just look at Bank Alfalah and the way forex reserves broke all previous records.

This statement can never be justified...Extremely pathetic statement....Pride is good but not that much in this complicated world...We need each other in this world...

Lets ask Americans if they want to ban Pakistanis...;)

@Providence @Hamartia Antidote @gambit

Back
Top Bottom