What's new

Imran Khan Jalsa in Sahiwal

Peregrine_Falcon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chairman PTI Imran Khan Speech PTI Jalsa Sahiwal (29.01.17)
#PTISahiwalJalsa #PanamaPapers #PanamaLeaks

“First and foremost, I want to thank the people of Sahiwal for this amazing reception. Yesterday I read this news in the paper; that in America this Pakistani American girl was working at the airport, and this American there noticed that she was wearing a Hijab. Because she was wearing a Hijab, this American came and abused her, beat her and when she tried to get away he ran after her in plain view. A Pakistani American girl whose only fault it seems was her being a Muslim and her covering her head. This man then proceeded to abuse Muslims. I am only standing here and narrating this story to you, because you must realise the importance of your own country and your status here. At one point the wish of an educated person in Pakistan was to get a job abroad and move because they were afraid that without powerful backing and sifarish they would not even get a job. The educated youth of this country, so many of them left this country. Their children grew up abroad. But today, they are facing so many massive problems purely because they are Muslim. And now with trump becoming president, there is news floating around that they will not give visas to Pakistanis. To an extent I even think let him go ahead and do it because at least we will stand and fix our own country. This corrupt mafia here that for dollars suppresses people, and is living on foreign loans and then stashes all the money abroad, who even go for basic treatments abroad. At least we will look towards fixing our own country; we won't look towards America and the IMF living on their handouts and their aid that holds us bound. The day we get a government here that lives and dies for Pakistan; that wants to fix hospitals, education, police, justice system... where a system comes where investment comes in for the youth, where there is profitability for everyone not just the rich, where your farmers are helped and empowered the way the Indian government helps their farmers. We have been blessed with such a country which has everything in terms of resources; but the only thing holding us back is top level corruption. The corruption of patwaris is small level; I am talking about those who become prime ministers and ministers. Who are eating away at this nation, taking loan after loan in which the country is sinking and because of which we are ridiculed globally, and no one respects our passport. The world does not respect nations who depend on handouts and who have a begging bowl. Nations that do not respect themselves, no one respects themselves. Look at Iran; what did they say when trump said they will close visas for Iranians... what did Iran say? That they will close visas for Americans. We need to become the nation that was made by Quaid e Azam who never put his hand out in front of anyone; even his enemies said that even if they disagreed with his ideology, they had no doubts on his integrity. He used to give speeches in English, to masses that didn't understand him but people knew he was telling the truth. We had Quaid e Azam on one Spectrum and today Nawaz Sharif on the other. I have seen many records break in cricket in my life, but I have never seen so many record lies being spoken as the Sharif family has. I vow to you the youth of Pakistan that we can become a great nation. Our biggest asset is our awaam; the day that we start spending money on our people, like we are doing in KP in education for example; there used to be no teachers in school, now we have bio metric systems where absentee teachers are fired. For the first time 34000 children have gone from private schools to government schools; we started teaching English in schools and made it compulsory for children to study the Holy Quran with translation in schools. We changed the structure and management systems of government hospitals to structure them on the Skmch model. Besides that, we have given 60 percent of people health insurance so that they can go to any hospital and get treated for free for up to 5 Lakhs. We depoliticised the police of the province and today in all of Pakistan the best police system being widely acknowledged is the one in KP; free of political interference all recruitment is done via the NTS, and all transfers and appointments are done via the IG only. Meanwhile here in Punjab even an SHO cannot be appointed till Raiwind does not give the orders.

Do you know that we have massive gas reserves in the country? One day I was sitting at home, and this American came to meet me. He told me that he has been trying since 6 months to get an NOC from the federal government to extract gas from KP. He showed me pictures where people are digging holes for water, and there is gas coming out of the ground. The government, instead of harnessing this potential of gas, instead of getting ODGC to do gas exploration they handed out LNG contracts to people in Qatar through which they would make commissions. This is why they get letters from Qataris to save their corruption as they are business partners in the most expensive form of gas. Today there is no gas across Punjab, these people have been in power here three times over but they don't care because by signing gas exploration contracts they would not make any commissions. They are setting up coal plants, which are being shut all over the world. I met Chinese reps who said that because of previous use of coal plants people in Beijing were going through massive health issues. They can easily generate electricity via water, which will give clean energy.

We can fix this country by bringing people up on merit who are experts in their fields. In PIA you can appoint professionals who can bring the airline back up; the airline that a few decades ago trained airlines which are the best in the world today. Our steel mill is destroyed here, while theirs is up and running in Saudi Arabia. All we need here are professionals to fix things. Do you know that the shares of bank of Khyber went up from 5 rupees to 16 rupees in the past 3 years? There was no magic formula; it was just employment and merit to run this institution. There are highly skilled Pakistanis across the world who are up to this job; Skmch is an example of this. It is run by educated skilled Pakistanis. Look anywhere in Saudi Arabia, Dubai etc... they need to bring people in to run their hospitals. We have professionals and area experts in every field. But for this corruption needs to be eliminated or even our educated and skilled youth will want to leave the country.

But this Panama case is a defining moment to save Pakistan from descending into complete chaos. So many things have been revealed; where did the Qatari suddenly come in from after 7 months? Is there anyone who believes that the Qataris letter is legitimate? We have suffered enough for tolerant Nawaz Sharif. But after this case, any next prime minister will be afraid to do corruption and the way the people of Pakistan will ridicule them. I'm feeling sad for Nawaz Sharif’s family who have been pushed into the case by their father; he's the one who stole the money and his children are beating the brunt of it. He sits back with his innocent face, and the motoo gang takes the stage to scream and shout. When motoo gang goes home, their wives and children ask them why are you ridiculing yourself. We will InshAllah soon be that nation who will stand up to America if they close our visas. And To Modi saying he will close the waters of the Indus River, we want to say that not everyone is Like Nawaz Sharif. Why are you trying to spread animosity between our countries when we should be working to improve the standards of living in the sub-continent.

We will stand with the farmers of Punjab; we will help them in ways that have never been done in the history of the country. We will subsidise their expenses; give them good quality crop, good pesticides, and we will help them market their crops. When the small farmers stand on their feet, they lift the entire economy of the country because they don't stash wealth abroad.

To the youth we will bring in policies to empower you and to bring in investment for you. To the mothers who sit at home I ask you to pray for me, that I am able to stand against Nawaz Sharif in courts and that we are then able to defeat this corrupt mafia that is standing in every institution in this country. I need the prayers of all the mothers who are at home, and all the youth to stand by us. I appeal to the minorities to stand with us, for their own rights and to fix this system of denial of civil liberties. We will accept whatever decision the court gives but we will never ever accept or tolerate Nawaz Sharif’s corruption so I want you to be prepared. Till the day I am alive, I will fight to make sure that the money stolen from the people of Pakistan is brought back to its rightful owners.” - Imran Khan

JALSA PICTURES:

16387900_1858676611012364_6311804740238826224_n.jpg
16299264_1858676584345700_3864648407985899678_n.jpg
16406433_1843140452590650_3298875032605703379_n.jpg
16195710_1843140562590639_999610202940040614_n.jpg
16265709_1843140529257309_9055323071149212433_n.jpg
16300021_1767150606660685_9176134335179686688_o.jpg

Excellent and factual...each and every word is nothing but truth and spoken valiantly the most upright politician in Pakistani political scene. May ALLAH bless him..Long live Pakistan, IK and PTI..

Desperation is obvious from his face and body language.
He is a con artist and will be sad day in Pakistan if he comes into power.

Imran Khan will again get our votes, not sure how this will help PTI this time. In either case its hard to vote for corrupt Panama Nawaz even if you don't agree with all IK policies which was mostly about TTP. But now zarb-e-azb has taken care of it and even IK is on board.

Jhut jitna marzi bolo jhut hi rehta hai.Pakistan ki awam chari nai hain imran niazi ki trah.Zakat chor Talashi do.Adalat ka bhagora imran niazi.Ab pata chal raha hai logon ko k kon talashi say bhag raha hai.Kis nay chori ki hai.You will be humiliated in 2018 elections In Sha Allah.

Back
Top Bottom