What's new

I hope Trump bans Pakistani visas: Imran Khan

Nope...that was TTP, BLA, BRA that libturds like to support. Afghan Taliban never killed any Pakistani..again you are lying.
Most of the terrorist attackers Are afghani & Pakistani & Tajiks. Our ISP briefed it many many times and showed direct links with them in Afghanistan . Stop supporting those terrorist cowards .

America needs Pakistan right now. They won't ban visas.
Traitors still trying to stand up for American.

the truth is our diplomats and our retired army soldiers have a some small influence in washington and especially with the US army. i think Trumps advisors will advise him not to ditch Paksitan like this, the world acknowledges that they can learn quiet a few things from Pak army in the way the carried out the war on terror especially the operations in waziristan.
I cant believe the American spit on the Pakistanis face and you still got the cheek to stand up for American and think American really needs you? You are one of the Pakistanis who stack your wealth in UK,right?

Traitors still trying to stand up for American.
I cant believe the American spit on the Pakistanis face and you still got the cheek to stand up for American and think American really needs you? You are one of the Pakistanis who stack your wealth in UK,right?

What are you talking about? This love hate relationship b/w Pakistan and US is not new...We both are used to of it....

Yes...We need US and US needs us....We don't want to leave Washington beltway for India to occupy and then use US through her lobby against us....

International relations are based on rationality not on emotions...

Why does China continue to have relations with US despite Trump phone call to Taiwan?

Pakistan and US don't like each other as states but they are forced to cooperate with each other due to geopolitical reasons....

Your point will be valid if US really bans Pakistanis....Which US hasn't done yet...It is not easy to hurt Pakistan without putting yourself in danger...

Back
Top Bottom