What's new

I am sick of Pakistan/India who is better fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly i agree with OP indians should now really get out of their Pakistan/China Obession

I often have conversations with our Pakistani 'patriots' who think making fun of India is patriotism, is that the real enemy of Pakistan is not India - India is traditional enemy because of a situation we're in over our issues

Is it not a fact that you chose to make India your enemy?

Is it not a fact that all wars we fought, with the possible exception of us intervening in 1971, were started by you?

Is it not a fact, that we moved back and let you keep what was yours, once each war was over?

We have weaker countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives within the span of our control.

Do we go around fighting wars with them or coveting their territory?

Then what is your problem?

Is it not a fact that all wars we fought, with the possible exception of us intervening in 1971, were started by you?

Is it not a fact, that we moved back and let you keep what was yours, once each war was over?

We have weaker countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives within the span of our control.

Is this not preaching to the choir? The poor man had just finished explaining why he thought making fun of Indians was not useful, that the traditional rivalry - not enmity, not hostility - was due to issues. If you think carefully, there is not a huge gap between what he said and what you want to say. There is a gap, but it is not huge.

first get out of ur govt controlled history books which says all the wars started by Pakistanis, Pakistanis are evil they should be killed blah blah blah

plus tell me if india is so much good to all small neibours than why even not a single said country like india?
u need to think on it rather than beleiving on ur govt/raw propoganda...

Is this not preaching to the choir? The poor man had just finished explaining why he thought making fun of Indians was not useful, that the traditional rivalry - not enmity, not hostility - was due to issues. If you think carefully, there is not a huge gap between what he said and what you want to say. There is a gap, but it is not huge.

You guys are way too tenured and senior for me to preach to or otherwise.

I just do not like being called someones' "traditional enemy."

Especially when they talk like us, eat like us, look like us, and when you come down to it, are us.

first get out of ur govt controlled history books which says all the wars started by Pakistanis, Pakistanis are evil they should be killed blah blah blah

plus tell me if india is so much good to all small neibours than why even not a single said country like india?

We have cordial to warm relations with each of the countries mentioned. We do not fight wars with said countries. We do not covet their territories. We help them out when needed or asked to. We are the perfect big brother.

Minus the bullying.

Please elaborate the "liking" part.

What is liking?
What are the benefits?
What is the factor which determines the liking?
What levels of liking can be gained by measures like policy changes?
What are the symptoms of the change in like levels?
What are the drawbacks if the liking level is down?
What are the long-term effects of continuous low levels of liking?
What effect does it have on economical, cultural and military co operation?

Regards.

Waiting for that enlightened post on the above.

You guys are way too tenured and senior for me to preach to or otherwise.

I just do not like being called someones' "traditional enemy."

Especially when they talk like us, eat like us, look like us, and when you come down to it, are us.

Chill. There's nothing to say you can't speak your mind, irrespective of whom you are speaking to.

Let's get this 'traditional enemy' business out of the way. What do you think he's trying to convey? Isn't it a fact that from the moment that we got our independence, we have territorial or financial disagreements? What are the only wars we fought? Those with Pakistan + 2? what are the only ones Pakistan fought? With us? So what else will he say, and why should similarities between us irritate anybody?

Nice to see someone bring home this very valid observation. :tup:

Here on PDF, it's not just about India Vs Pakistan. It's about India Vs Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka and of course China! India- bashing threads ranging from toilets to poverty and slums, are the order of the day, as though these are not prevalent anywhere else in Asia. This is the norm out here that results in endless and needless troll/flame fests.

Intellectual and balanced debates are rare probably because some here find it fun to bash others as it seems the macho thing to do! Will things change for the better? I doubt it. Like you can scrub a donkey however much you want, but you can never turn it into a horse. Similarly, trolls will remain trolls. Leopards cannot change their spots!

I therefore suggest you learn to live with this as long as you're on PDF. :cheesy:

Cheers! Have a nice day! :tup:

Like Spark observed, I too read a lot in the forum and not even find to post anything in most of the threads.

The defense related discussions we used to have here is very rare though.

Nice to see someone bring home this very valid observation. :tup:

Here on PDF, it's not just about India Vs Pakistan. It's about India Vs Pakistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka and of course China! India- bashing threads ranging from toilets to poverty and slums, are the order of the day, as though these are not prevalent anywhere else in Asia. This is the norm out here that results in endless and needless troll/flame fests.

I can't speak for the other nationalities, but as for the Chinese, we are only responding to the endless China-bashing that comes from the Indian members here.

Ask any Chinese member and you will get the same response.

Excellent OP Article.....
I have met few pakistanis in real but being admin of Facebook Shayari Page with some 21000 plus fans, I have many good friends from Pakistan & I was charmed by their sweetness & talks.

I joined PDF as i was interested in knowing pakistani society & their thinking to more level.But majority of PDF members are exactly opposite to what i anticipated. Indo-Pakistan enemity is a political issue as I see but I never thought common pakistanii is so much anti-indic, hindu-phobic before i arrived to this forum

I often have conversations with our Pakistani 'patriots' who think making fun of India is patriotism, is that the real enemy of Pakistan is not India - India is traditional enemy because of a situation we're in over our issues.

Our real enemies are those within us, who won't stop fighting you if you resolve one or two issues. These are our corrupt leaders and Mullahs who put things before what should be #1 - Pakistan. If you forgive these internal enemies and go after India alone, you're only a fool's patriot, not Pakistan's.

Superlikes to this Post Sir !!

I have came across some pakistani members here on pdf who are very patriotic but dont see everything through anti india glasses. But its really annoying when some specific members from both india and pak, cant resist themselves to poke their nose in a good positive thread and spoil it completely. I think this same thing is happening in real life politics too. some people will always spread hatrade and some will always convey the message of love and togetherness. Noone can change this.

I can't speak for the other nationalities, but as for the Chinese, we are only responding to the endless China-bashing that comes from the Indian members here.

Ask any Chinese member and you will get the same response.

You are one among the exiguous who savor instigating by vilifying around.

2 cheers for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom