What's new

I am really moved and touched,Israel Envoy On India’s Support

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Appreciating the support of India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Israeli Ambassador to India, Naor Gilon metaphorically stated that so many Indians volunteered to assist Israel that they could almost form another unit of the Israel Defence Force (IDF). He also lauded PM Modi for being one of the first global leaders to give a ‘clear condemnation’ of the terror attack.

Speaking to ANI about the support from India, Naor Gilon said, “For me, it’s the point of optimism. It’s very emotional. The level of support that we got, from the Prime Minister, on the same day on Saturday when the whole picture was not clear. Among the first leaders, who came out and tweeted very clear condemnation. We will never forget that”.

“This is very very important. After speaking with PM Netanyahu, Modiji had another strong tweet. I got calls from Minister… who said ‘We are with you’. High officials here, big businessmen here… offering any kind of help,” he added.

The Israeli envoy further expressed his gratitude for the support from the Indian people, emphasizing that India-Israel relations are very “deep and emotional”.

“This is only part of the picture, regular Indians. Look at the social media of the embassy. It’s amazing, I think I could have another IDF with the volunteers. Everyone is telling me, I want to volunteer, I want to fight for Israel,” he said.

He added, “I served in many countries in the world, many friendly countries. This wide support, strong support is unprecedented for me. I am really moved and touched. The closeness between Israel and India is something I cannot even explain…it’s very emotional, very deep…it is something very unique”.

Amid the onslaught by Israeli forces on Gaza following Hamas attacks, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called Prime Minister Narendra Modi and provided him with an update about the ongoing situation.

PM Modi said in a post on X that the people of India stand firmly with Israel in this difficult hour.

thank Prime Minister @netanyahu for his phone call and providing an update on the ongoing situation. The people of India stand firmly with Israel in this difficult hour. India strongly and unequivocally condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations,” he said.

On October 7, expressing solidarity with Israel in the wake of the deadly rocket strikes by Hamas, Prime Minister Modi said that the thoughts of people were with the innocent victims and their families.

“Deeply shocked by the news of terrorist attacks in Israel. Our thoughts and prayers are with the innocent victims and their families. We stand in solidarity with Israel at this difficult hour,” PM Modi posted on X.

The death count in Israel since the Hamas attack on October 7 has jumped to 1,300 and some 3300 have been injured, including 28 in critical condition and 350 in serious condition, The Times of Israel reported citing Hebrew media reports.

The fate of an estimated 150 people abducted and taken to the Gaza Strip during the attack by Hamas is still unclear, the report said.

Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) spokesperson Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said the military has so far notified families of 97 hostages who were being held by terrorists in the Gaza Strip, The Times of Israel reported.

images (25).jpeg

India's polar shift on Israel-Palestinian conflict will fundamentally change her relationship with the Muslim world.
It is not a polar shift. India had been moving closer to Israel for years. One of the pivotal events was the Kargil War where Israelis helped at a time India was under western sanctions following the nuclear tests. Anyway, the Arab world itself has moved closer to Israel. With Iran, India has a transactional relationship based on mutual interests. The other Muslim countries either don't care much about the Palestine issue or have been against India even when India was one of the biggest supporters of PLO. Also, the context is important. Israeli civilians were murdered and kidnapped - something India herself has been a victim of. If Israel started an unprovoked carpet bombing of the West Bank, the Indian government is not going to publicly tweet its support.

Have you read the official stand of India?

Problem is custodian of Islam is waiting for its master permission to lend support to Palestine. They are blaming and pointing fingers towards everyone except themselves.

They use to claim their Nuks will protect Islam & Muslims and now Palestine is under threat and their army sitting at home watching ICC World Cup.

They use to claim their Nuks will protect Islam & Muslims and now Palestine is under threat and their army sitting at home watching ICC World Cup.
LOL, your little isreal isn't the problem here. Nobody wants to pick fight with NATO armada. Isreal is absolutely protected by them in every way possible. Isreal can commit genocide NATO countries will not even make a sound.

Even your worlds most populated country can't stand against one US carrier strike group. You will get slaughtered like your ex lover russia.

Problem is custodian of Islam is waiting for its master permission to lend support to Palestine. They are blaming and pointing fingers towards everyone except themselves.

They are good for nothing as a nation and public. All they can do is point fingers to others and do nothing themselves...

Here is the official stand of India:

“India always advocated the resumption of direct negotiations towards establishing a sovereign, independent and viable state of Palestine, living within secure and recognized borders, side by side at peace with Israel,”

They are good for nothing as a nation and public. All they can do is point fingers to others and do nothing themselves...
They chickened out on China's Uighur genocide, they are chickening out on this instance too after claiming to be the protector of Ummah. At least India and Indians are rallying behind its allies. Palestinian leaders are asking for India's intervention to cool down the situation, they don't give a shit to Pakistani generals.

They chickened out on China's Uighur genocide, they are chickening out on this instance too after claiming to be the protector of Ummah. At least India and Indians are rallying behind its allies. Palestinian leaders are asking for India's intervention to cool down the situation, they don't give a shit to Pakistani generals.
Because they know that all these shit pakistani generals and politicians care for is Land and their post retirement life in London or Saudi...

Have you read the official stand of India?
The official stand of Bharat is just window dressing for their seething hatred and insecurity towards Muslims. Also stop bringing up Pakistan - every Pakistani here is critical of their stance and the current government in power. The day every Pakistani is an andhbhakt ready to slurp our PMs lingam like all of you are, then you can talk about Pakistan's policy.

The official stand of Bharat is just window dressing for their seething hatred and insecurity towards Muslims. Also stop bringing up Pakistan - every Pakistani here is critical of their stance and the current government in power. The day every Pakistani is an andhbhakt ready to slurp our PMs lingam like all of you are, then you can talk about Pakistan's policy.
Dont worry, we are not a country like pakistan. Nobody in India would go against the official stand.

you chose your own govt i guess? Believe it or not, Pakistan doesnt hold any value even in Ismalist world. Let alone rest of the world. So stop bring Bharat into this shit time and again...

and if there is hatred towards muslims in the world today then they should be doing the introspection that why it has come to this. Why nobody in the world can trust muslims anymore?

Dont worry, we are not a country like pakistan. Nobody in India would go against the official stand.
Chale chal pajeet, there are people being arrested for voicing support for Palestine which is supposed to be the official government policy. No one buys these pajeetisms.

you chose your own govt i guess?
No we didn't? Once again, pajeets being strongly opinionated about things they're completely clueless on.

Believe it or not, Pakistan doesnt hold any value even in Ismalist world.
What's the islamist world, you zahil pazeet??? There's only one actual Islamist government in the Muslim world and that's Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom