I am sick of Pakistan/India who is better fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi folks I have only been here for few months and this is the first thread that I have opened up.
I have noticed only in few months that 90% of posts here are India Vs. Pakistan, Endless posts without any results. So, if you are sick of it like me, join me to say "we are no more interested in who is bigger" lets not contribute to any thread that turns into India/Pakistan useless arguments.

Lets be good enemy and respect each other's strength and point out each other's weaknesses in civil manners.

We all know India is bigger, stronger country and Pakistan is no match, so no pain in admitting it by pakistani friends, and also it doesn't matter who is "fairer" of us all, we are not humpty dumty for God's sake.

Also, India should know that Pakistan is here to stay and is going to be a strong country in future once we have cleaned up our mess and George bush's mess. you know our resources you know us better than anyone else.

so lets start a new page in PDF

!

That emphatic enough for you?

My vote is for mutual self-respect, nobody is bigger, nobody is smaller. There are trolls on both sides, on all sides, if we count our demented Chinese and permanently embittered by ebryone and everything Bangladeshis. But the bulk of us are fine with exchanging views. In fact, I would not readily contradict anything said by Niaz, Fatman17 or MuradK, and would listen with respect to anything from T-Faz, Asim Aqil, Kakgeta, Oscar or (I hate admitting this) Developereo. I have prejudices in favour of personal friends like Gunner and VCheng, of course, or Bang Galore, Cap'n Popeye, Indushek, Ganimi, Labong and half a dozen others. Where is Chauism? Or other reasonable Chinese members?

But the dregs, oh, lord, the dregs! What a penalty they are!

I am sick of their fighting each other, too. A pox on both their houses.

its childish... both r develpong countries. i thnk one mst luk nd work to improve their own flaws instead of pointing out the flaws of others. after all no one is perfect.

Good Post,We should not get to into such silly fights.

Pakistanis are good people and honestly there is very bad perception in media about pakistan.I Adore pakistani society as liberal and far more growing if not less than indian one.

Also, India should know that Pakistan is here to stay and is going to be a strong country in future once we have cleaned up our mess and George bush's mess. you know our resources you know us better than anyone else.

That's a FACT ,all world knows that:pakistan:

The problem is that PDF is infested with Internet Hindus who make alot of anti Pakistan/anti Islamic threads and posts.
This then causes the Pakistani members to troll back which causes the internet Hindus to troll harder.

It's a vicious cycle that would be very hard to stop.

This thread of your will be trolled too my friend..!!
And it will ultimately become a dcik measuring contest...!! :cheesy:

No point trying to drive a point into em troll(s) brains...(Indians and Pakistanis both included)...

My advice : If you see too much trolling in a particular thread..

gtfo_puppy2.jpg

Thats eggzaktily what I do..!! :D

The problem is that PDF is infested with Internet Hindus who make alot of anti Pakistan/anti Islamic threads and posts.
This then causes the Pakistani members to troll back which causes the internet Hindus to troll harder.

i know and thats what i said "ignore them", and not just Indian pakistani too
no replies to them will shut them up after few posts.

Interesting thoughts. I had this same impression in my mind from the day i joined this place. A lot of ego issues and name calling and as a result some positive contributions gets over shadowed by some very unnecessary sarcastic remarks (I am being polite). Lets all act like civilized people and let it be a troll less place.

Lets be good enemy and respect each other's strength and point out each other's weaknesses in civil manners.

Lets be mature neighbours while we are at it.

If I had to choose four of the foulest Internet Muslims, you would lead the pack.

ulta chor kotwal ko daate :hitwall:

You cannot deny that there are more anti Pakistan/Islam threads started by Internet Hindus then there are anti Indian threads started by Pakistanis.

I don't deny that Pakistani members open anti Indian threads, but they are way lower in number then the Internet Hindu's anti Pakistan threads.

also Internet Hindus troll every single thread that has anything to do with Islam.

If I had to choose four of the foulest Internet Muslims, you would lead the pack.

Coming from an internet Hindu that Is a compliment

Actually, I liked that so much that I made it my signature :cheers:

You cannot deny that there are more anti Pakistan/Islam threads started by Internet Hindus then there are anti Indian threads started by Pakistanis.

I don't deny that Pakistani members open anti Indian threads, but they are way lower in number then the Internet Hindu's anti Pakistan threads.

also Internet Hindus troll every single thread that has anything to do with Islam

what the hell are you talking abut ? they troll even if we found some coal reserves :rofl:

ulta chor kotwal ko daate :hitwall:

True But When a child start reading that hindus,sikhs are bad from 2nd grade that is the usual situation . The paranoia is quite similar to love where they see every indian as an internet hindu.

I support this wholeheartedly. Its really quite childish and often such discussions reminds me of an asylum for the mentally deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom