What's new

I am sick of Pakistan/India who is better fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support this wholeheartedly. Its really quite childish and often such discussions reminds me of an asylum for the mentally deranged.

funny-dog-pictures-you-stink-but-i-like-it.jpg

I see where this is going
Sorry to start this folk, 1...2...3 utaro aik doorey ki chuddi

I am outta here i wont be part of this anymore

The problem is that PDF is infested with Internet Hindus who make alot of anti Pakistan/anti Islamic threads and posts.

This then causes the Pakistani members to troll back which causes the internet Hindus to troll harder.

It's a vicious cycle that would be very hard to stop.

I know many Pakistanis on this very forum who are not cowards but brave and intelligent, the real son of the soil, have been handling any argument or propaganda come what may be with ease to its justifiable conclusion or anyone's clear judgement to adjudge.

And then there are idiots (Indians as well) who run back in hiding when confronted with smart and clever arguments (above their pay scales), rather doing laborious brain storming find easy to use insult as quick fix to answer difficult question, ultimately ending up putting all Pakistanis and Indians in bad light in front of posters and lurkers from other countries or ruining the thread itself.

BTW you can stop posting or debating if its coming hard on your health or you are finding it difficult to handle. Let the other guys do the job for Pakistan.

Pakistan's are way better come on its no contest but ill give an honest answer.

Hi folks I have only been here for few months and this is the first thread that I have opened up.
I have noticed only in few months that 90% of posts here are India Vs. Pakistan, Endless posts without any results. So, if you are sick of it like me, join me to say "we are no more interested in who is bigger" lets not contribute to any thread that turns into India/Pakistan useless arguments.

Lets be good enemy and respect each other's strength and point out each other's weaknesses in civil manners.

We all know India is bigger, stronger country and Pakistan is no match, so no pain in admitting it by pakistani friends, and also it doesn't matter who is "fairer" of us all, we are not humpty dumty for God's sake.

Also, India should know that Pakistan is here to stay and is going to be a strong country in future once we have cleaned up our mess and George bush's mess. you know our resources you know us better than anyone else.

so lets start a new page in PDF

then why are you here?.................lol

Oxymoron Topic. comparing Pakistan with India is like comparing Quebec with US.

dude till the world ends there will always be india vs pak .as we can see UK vs france,brazil vs argentina,us vs china,.;)

Pakistan's are way better come on its no contest but ill give an honest answer.

Honestly speaking, leaving the Internet Muslims aside, Pakistanis have a courtesy and generosity which is admirable. But then when I reflect, it seems to me that it is admirable because I recognize in this the better traits of my own people. And that is really assuring, to reflect that both 'sides' are, at the end of the day, a collection of very refined and cultured individuals of good taste and discrimination. We are lucky to be where we are. Instead of creating mean little traps for each other, we ought to be celebrating that!

And hence i dont post anymore !!! This forum is not what it was in 2007-2009

Honestly speaking, leaving the Internet Muslims aside, Pakistanis have a courtesy and generosity which is admirable. But then when I reflect, it seems to me that it is admirable because I recognize in this the better traits of my own people. And that is really assuring, to reflect that both 'sides' are, at the end of the day, a collection of very refined and cultured individuals of good taste and discrimination. We are lucky to be where we are. Instead of creating mean little traps for each other, we ought to be celebrating that!
Till what extent will you see the brighter side sir till what limits will you ignore the religious abuses which are often used by our neighbours

It is because you abstain that the low-life has taken over.

Please come back. Recover what is our own.

Till what extent will you see the brighter side sir till what limits will you ignore the religious abuses which are often used by our neighbours

Is my dharma such a light and fragile thing that a few rude words upset it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom