What's new

Why India is a failed nation and why 9 times smaller Pakistan is an elephant in front of India

Bro, it is common sense to accept facts. No matter how you look at it, India has lifted a huge number of people out of poverty.

But Indians are less likely to show their wealth. Many wear simple cloths as well.

UN is known to produce very high quality reports. UN can provide information that domestic sources will not publish. I know this much from experience for research.
India is the poorest country in the world the rich only get richer there facts. Nothing can change in India unless first the infras start improving and the country as whole involves and it can only happen slowly.

Landing a fuking object on the moon is nowadays viewed as some kind of achievement broski smaller nations like even the UAE are landing objects on Mars forget the Moon. Pakistan any country in the region can land an object there if they put money into it nothing of a great achievement honestly

Indian rockets don't have Chinese parts ~ Guess I believe it?

India is the poorest country in the world the rich only get richer there facts. Nothing can change in India unless first the infras start improving and the country as whole involves and it can only happen slowly.

Rich will get richer in virtually any country because they have investment power and connections.

Indian growth is a recent thing, it started in 2001.

India has lifted 415 million people out of poverty since 2001. This is impressive feat and globally acknowledged.
India has a much higher count of cities than in Pakistan, and is developing new cities as well.

Recheck my first post in this thread - you will see important clues in it. India is demonstrating its potential to the world, this is why many countries are willing to invest in India now.

India is currently at a stage that China was in the 1970s.

Pakistani population is much smaller than that of India, but it is grossly under-performing for a country of its size. The rich in Pakistan own multiple houses and cars in different cities and societies. These people are far more visible in cities than those who live in poverty. Pakistan does not even show its living classes in its books but quintiles, which make no sense. I know from research.

India just landed a rocket on the moon, something that Pakistan is roughly 50 years away from.

And this is your response?
Pathetic.
Who says we cant go to the moon? Japan can develop nuclear bombs but chooses not to. We can but we would rather spend that time and rosources in more productive means. Suparco is the oldest space agency in Asia btw.

Rich will get richer in virtually any country because they have investment power and connections.

Indian growth is a recent thing, it started in 2001.

India has lifted 415 million people out of poverty since 2001. This is impressive feat and globally acknowledged.
India has a much higher count of cities than in Pakistan, and is developing new cities as well.

Recheck my first post in this thread - you will see important clues in it. India is demonstrating its potential to the world, this is why many countries are willing to invest in India now.

India is currently at a stage that China was in the 1970s.

Pakistani population is much smaller than that of India, but it is grossly under-performing for a country of its size. The rich in Pakistan own multiple houses and cars in different cities and societies. These people are far more visible in cities than those who live in poverty. Pakistan does not even show its living classes in its books but quintiles, which make no sense. I know from research.

Spoken like a man who has never set a foot in India.. India is the least developed country in the world rest assured.

I would say they are currently in 1950 not Chinese 1950 but South Korea's 1950 infras wise the 1950s South korea was a bitch.

They need to use like fuking 5-10 trillions alone to clean the country first of all and another 5 trillions to clean the gangu and then another 30 trillion to destroy multiple cities and slums and then another 40 trillion to build new cities from ground zero. they have alot of ground to cover and needs atleast 100 years..

Last edited:
well

MTXX_MH20230823_025044499.jpg

ah. i know.

Spoken like a man who has never set a foot in India.. India is the least developed country in the world rest assured.

I would say they are currently in 1950 not Chinese 1950 but South Korea's 1950 infras wise the 1950s South korea was a bitch

I know some people who have been to India, and WE live in times of DATA which is globally accessible.

Your claim of India being the least developed country in the world is ridiculous.

Your gross hype of Pakistan is laughable. Come to Pakistan and talk to people.

I know some people who have been to India, and WE live in times of DATA which is globally accessible.

Your claim of India being the least developed country in the world is ridiculous.

Your gross hype of Pakistan is laughable. Come to Pakistan and talk to people.

I have been to Pakistan my friend and seen it but it is not nearly as bad as India and there is no competition and you will even notice the roads are different from the get go. All the western travel youtubers and some of them who live in India will tell you this as well that it is day and night and it is only something you can feel on the ground. India is old infras and run down brother full of slums. They need to use ridiculous amount of cash turn it around and also time.

I have been to Pakistan my friend and seen it but it is not nearly as bad as India and there is no competition and you will even notice the roads are different from the get go.

You think Islamabad is Pakistan on the whole?

This is the reality of Pakistan:

Economic crisis
Political crisis
Socioeconomic challenges
Water crisis
Lack of industry - overreliance on Chinese imports (this factor alone undermines Pakistan economy)
Terrorism
Military that is too big to afford

Pakistan seems to have development due to ongoing CPEC projects, but these are not for free. Chinese are developing infrastructure in Pakistan on LOANS. This is a debt burden on the Public that is not even discussed in the mainstream.

India is focused on organic growth, not doing shortcuts like Pakistan.

You think Islamabad is Pakistan on the whole?

This is the reality of Pakistan:

Economic crisis
Political crisis
Socioeconomic challenges
Water crisis
Lack of industry

Pakistan seems to have development due to ongoing CPEC projects, but these are not for free. Chinese are developing infrastructure on LOANS. This is a debt burden on the Public that is not even discussed in the mainstream.

India is focused on organic growth, not doing shortcuts like Pakistan.

It doesn't matter how they get it on overall Pakistan has much better infras then India. All tho Pakistan itself is not much but atleast they have better infras then India.

Here is the thing India needs some kind of obsessed dictator then they will get out of it. It will take great effort to clean, destroy cities and rebuild and if there is will there is a way. But minimum 50 years if they rush it but if they go with organic growth then I will say 100 years.

You are only seeing your issues which is fair but have you seen theres our political instability may have come to an end but we are not on the verge of civil strife or division to the extent like in India and whatever issues we have they have it worse over there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom