What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

the security situation in Pakistan is the no1 reason no one will invest, stop looking for parity, compared to India, Pakistan is like Yemen and Somalia, the home to bin laden and taliban and al qaeda.

20 years ago, you were also like Sudan. So learn to know your place on the planet. Mr. Clinton's pictures should be put on top of Nehru or Gandhi's. They built the initial India of today, Bill Clinton alone created the India of the future by donating millions of jobs, investments and all. So yea, give quarter of that to Pakistan and see if you can compare. And even then, they are still bound to be your rival starting in the next 5 years, in terms of educated labor and all. You are about to compete with over a 100 million hard working and smart labor, similar to India. We'll see how it fares over the next few decades.

And the security situation at this point in Pakistan is an Indian Magic. Tell RAW to stop terrorism inside Pakistan and there will be peace inside Pakistan!!

He's a bit right about it. As Pakistan only take actions after India does something like Nuclear Weapons, Missiles, Tanks, Ships, Submarines, Aircraft and other things. Pakistan should focus more on it.

But Haqqani should think of present time too. Now, Pakistan is getting out of the old mistakes like not begging anything from ME at all and also not a power centric. Like all are friends China, Russia, NATO and others.

What's the total population of these states :rofl: :omghaha:, internal business, does population come to work in these states from other states and earns high dollars, does the financial system also serves part of other states or their consumers??

Again, if you guys want to do this and not have me tear down your analysis, you need to provide all relevant details. Doing comparisons isn't like "my car looks nicer than his" is a jealousy statement. But using terms like the GDP, which is a very complex item, requires some industry expertise. A doctor, before he tells a patient that he may have CAD, goes through a bunch of tests, medical history and lots of facts, or he'd lose his license. So just like that, when you talk about economy and doing comparisons, the stuff has to have REAL facts behind it, or you'll look bad very quickly.

So give me ALL the details I would, or anyone with strategy and economy and business related experience would need to see. And if you actually did the right comparison, I would be the first one to tell you that you did a good job. Whether its pro-Pakistan or against Pakistan. I am not an Indian hater, nor am I from Pakistan.

I am a stupidity and lie-hater. So give me solid details and I'll give you compliments. Give me crap and I'll rip the analysis apart, like a category 5 Tornado goes through wood based homes. Which then ruins the fun. So write factual stuff, and let's debate productively :enjoy:

If people and companies are investing in India, with millions of Hindu extremists killing Christians and Muslims for decades and have killed hundreds of thousands, I am sure some will invest in Pakistan too. How about for a change, you focus on MUCH bigger and real issues in life and inside India? Like safeguarding your minorities lives and properties, and ensuring they can do what Hindus can do, career and education wise???

How about you try to focus on providing 600 MILLION people (Indian citizens), proper bathrooms so poor people can take a shiit with proper sanitation? And can sleep on an actual bed? I think you guys need to focus on your country without worrying about the world. You have three times the population of Pakistan to worry about as 600 million Indians are way behind. It would be VERY beneficial to your own countrymen if you started to write about them and did something productive for your country, besides doing propaganda on here that we all know is VERY untrue!

Could you post some real facts on your little analysis? That whole thing came around like a 12 year old was playing a puzzle by doing comparisons of two different economies all together. May be read a book or two and then come back.....? Learn to pronounce the word "economy" and understand what the G, D and P stand for in the term GDP? I like this idea :enjoy:
Apart from the fact that around half of your population is illiterate, they don't have toilets too.

44pc people yet to find toilets

@Viny @Dr. Sen

It is futile arguing with him as I learnt to my detriment yesterday, the concerned person is real estate magnet, financial honcho, IT Big shot with a driver who has two town houses. He is friends with Top Management of JP Morgan, knows the deeply sensitive details of Top Political Families world over, has access to privileged defense secrets inside Pakistani GHQ among many many other claim to fame.

My sincere advice is to just agree with every thing he says irrespective of logic , facts and figures as he has unprecedented typing prowess and would put across a Wall Of Text full of self aggrandizement and tangential logic totally irrelevant to the the context before you can say one Mississippi.

@Viper0011. before you claim personal attack and rip me a new one - I am waving the white flag of surrender and I bow to your superior wisdom.

Regards

@Viny @Dr. Sen

It is futile arguing with him as I learnt to my detriment yesterday, the concerned person is real estate magnet, financial honcho, IT Big shot with a driver who has two town houses. He is friends with Top Management of JP Morgan, knows the deeply sensitive details of Top Political Families world over, has access to privileged defense secrets inside Pakistani GHQ among many many other claim to fame.

My sincere advice is to just agree with every thing he says irrespective of logic , facts and figures as he has unprecedented typing prowess and would put across a Wall Of Text full of self aggrandizement and tangential logic totally irrelevant to the the context before you can say one Mississippi.

@Viper0011. before you claim personal attack and rips me a new one - I am waving the white flag of surrender and I bow to your superior wisdom.

Regards

Grandiose delusions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My sincere advice is to just agree with every thing he says irrespective of logic , facts and figures as he has unprecedented typing prowess and would put across a Wall Of Text full of self aggrandizement and totally irrelevant to the the context before you can say one Mississippi.

@Viper0011. before you claim personal attack and rips me a new one - I am waving the white flag of surrender and I bow to your superior wisdom.

Regards

Hey you??? Another guy who couldn't produce facts behind jingoistic statements about how you can find only apartments for 1 million dollars in NYC. And I showed you many homes starting 350K. And like your Brethren on here, you wouldn't admit that you made a mistake!!! :tup:

I didn't give you any self aggrandizement (Indian English I assume??, we don't use this word in the US a lot), but anyway, you lied on the poster (like your buddies on here right now) and I called you out with proofs. And you didn't want to admit you were wrong. There was nothing more than that.

Same situation is going on here. Tells me the Indian members JUST want to write stuff against Pakistan and in that process, without having credentials in any industry, they'll use these terms and $$$$ like they know it inside out. When you explain and provide facts, they either get personal or write more crap. Never provide facts to back up their claims!!! Why even bother writing crap when you can't defend it?

Modi made a strong pitch for digital India's potential to change lives.

"We are expanding WiFi in India at 500 railway stations with help of Google. You can transform lives of those who live on margins of hope. Out of this was born the vision for digital India. It's a scale unmatched in human history - not just to touch lives of poorest but to change the way our nation will live and work", the PM said adding that mobile governance was the way to go "efficient, economical and effective".

Satya Nadella announced that Microsoft would use its cloud services in India to benefit the country in education while Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs announced Rs. 10 billion for Indian startups.

Sundar Pichai, the Indian-born CEO of Google, said: "When I was a child in India, owning a telephone was a big deal. We are working on many connectivity projects including a major connectivity project with the Indian railways which we will announce when PM Modi comes to Google."

@Viny @Dr. Sen

@Viper0011. before you claim personal attack and rip me a new one - I am waving the white flag of surrender and I bow to your superior wisdom.

Regards
Grandiose along with victim mentality. My observation exactly. In another thread he abused and made explicit sexual references to a Hindu deity and then claimed that he was being bullied. And funnily enough a guy who questioned his nationality was banned but his posts were just deleted and nothing else.

Hey you??? Another guy who couldn't produce facts behind jingoistic statements about how you can find only apartments for 1 million dollars in NYC. And I showed you many homes starting 350K. And like your Brethren on here, you wouldn't admit that you made a mistake!!! :tup:

I didn't give you any self aggrandizement (Indian English I assume??, we don't use this word in the US a lot), but anyway, you lied on the poster (like your buddies on here right now) and I called you out with proofs. And you didn't want to admit you were wrong. There was nothing more than that.

Same situation is going on here. Tells me the Indian members JUST want to write stuff against Pakistan and in that process, without having credentials in any industry, they'll use these terms and $$$$ like they know it inside out. When you explain and provide facts, they either get personal or write more crap. Never provide facts to back up their claims!!! Why even bother writing crap when you can't defend it?

Respected Sir

We Indians are poor helpless wicked creatures who don't have a bed to sleep on, a toilet to pass our wastes, food to eat. To cover up for our deficiency we lie through our teeth, create and promote terrorism in the heavenly paradise called Pakistan. In addition we also use words not commonly used in mighty United States of America.

I confess to the collective sins of all Indians and seek your forgiveness. Kindly take pity on us poor and hungry souls and forgive our mistakes.

Regards

P.S. Ah! Despite admitting you made a mistake quoting me yesterday here you go again with the wrong figure of 1 Million. In addition Did you forget I said decent homes so quickly Sir?

Last edited:
Pakistan should stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare, What wrong did this fellow say? We have our own vision of growth and development and Pakistan should have it's own. India made it big in IT so Pakistan wants to do the same, why can't Pakistan make it big in manufacturing? Pakistan should chart it's own road then just to blindly follow India and keep saying look they have 10 we have 5 whooooooooooo!

Respected Sir

We Indians are poor helpless wicked creatures who don't have a bed to sleep on, a toilet to pass our wastes, food to eat. To cover up for our deficiency we lie through our teeth, create and promote terrorism in the heavenly paradise called Pakistan. In addition we also use words not commonly used in mighty United States of America.

I confess to the collective sins of all Indians and seek your forgiveness. Kindly take pity on us poor and hungry souls and forgive our mistakes.

Regards

P.S. Ah! Despite admitting you made a mistake quoting me yesterday here you go again you go with the wrong figure of 1 Million. In addition Did you forget I said decent homes so quickly Sir?

You low IQ fellow Indian, you forget to accept Pakistani superiority in Science and technology. Pakistanis have reached Mars and onto Jupiter now. They can build aircraft carriers on their shores. Their literacy rate is rising faster than ISRO made puny rockets. They are making direct enery weapons and fusion reactors, space planes etc. All the while we have not even made a scooter engine!

P.S. Ah! Despite admitting you made a mistake quoting me yesterday here you go again you go with the wrong figure of 1 Million. In addition Did you forget I said decent homes so quickly Sir?

Nice, you failed the test again!!! I quoted you a Million JUST to see your reaction :rofl: :cheers:. But between 750K and a Million, ain't that much difference. And like a said, "decent home" is a subjective term. What you think is decent, an art lover could go and spit on. What they consider decent, you might throw up seeing that home and knowing how much they paid for it.

But all in all, I was able to show you many homes for 350K and above (not apartments for 750K as you claimed). But Larger homes than a small apartment.

Back to the topic, anyone wants to give me comparisons for some Indian state vs. Pakistan?? Please entertain me with real factual details. Thanks!

You low IQ fellow Indian, you forget to accept Pakistani superiority in Science and technology. Pakistanis have reached Mars and onto Jupiter now. They can build aircraft carriers on their shores. Their literacy rate is rising faster than ISRO made puny rockets. They are making direct enery weapons and fusion reactors, space planes etc. All the while we have not even made a scooter engine!

Let's not play this passive-aggressive drama. It won't work with me and no one's superior on here. We are all humans. Indian community is the only thing on this forum who tries to depict India as the mother of all modern societies with richness and power. That's simply flawed. You guys talk like normal people and with facts, I think we can have a great debate.
Let's mature up and only write stuff that can be backed up by facts.

Back
Top Bottom