What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

Pakistan to Hussain haqqani, shut up traitor you should be tried for treason.

Don't worry we are cleaning up the rented rats dead or alive then we will come for their masters who they. Worship.

Why would someone rent rats unless they're running a circus. Wait a minute... Oh! Thats why!

Stop Constant Competition With India: Husain Haqqani to Pakistan

"There is anxiety in Pakistan about everything that puts India at the centre on global stage," said former Pakistan's ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani to NDTV, adding that the anxiety will remain "as long as we continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India". His message to Pakistan, "stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare".
One smart dude.

Who said that we are competing against india, we are just telling india that if you intend to do some adventure we will do to you what you do to your women every day we see in news.
You should compare yourself to china but in that case everyone know where you are standing

"Khisiyani Billi Khamba Noche"

Its not is us but you want to compare yourself to pakistan as you know you cant compare yourself to china not even in a 100 years

Hussein Haqqani stfu traitor. You got caught working against Pakistan and now have no value or use in our society.

you have my sympathies. Truth can sometimes be very stinging.

You kidding??? Thats their favorite pastime. Even when they think they are on to something "wunderful" turns out the end result is humiliation (the coyote of Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia You can't blame them for being thick skinned. You just get used to being **********

One smart dude.

"Khisiyani Billi Khamba Noche"

you have my sympathies. Truth can sometimes be very stinging.

Poor Indians, the only thing they can come up with is 71. They forget the 1000 years of foreign domination and humiliation mostly by Muslims.

and who the hell is Haqqani? If you know his history, he has built his career by being nothing more than a commin street whore. From Jamiat-e-Islami to Zia to PML to PPP to the Americans. Indians should quote him at their own peril.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Roadrunner. He used to have similar pathetic logic. And same obsession with "history".

On topic, HH advice is logical but those with identity crisis will not be able to see it.

It requires objectivity and as a Pakistani writer mentioned that is in short suplly, not to mention a little inconvenient:

Psychologists say that even hard facts can be denied when people subscribe to a radically different vision of the world. A glimpse of the current Pakistani weltanschauung; the mental makeup which selects and filters facts before they reach the conscious brain; can be had through the lives of the three young US-educated Pakistanis mentioned above..."

http://www.chowk.com/Views/World/Why-Do-They-Pick-On-Us-Pakistanis

So much easier to continue living in mugalatas.

Wow I thought of the same and JUST posted. Hadn't seen yours until then!!! We are onto something here aren't we?

Poor Indians, the only thing they can come up with is 71. They forget the 1000 year of foreign domination and humiliation mostly by Muslims

Don't try to hide your insecurities. Also don't forget these Mughals were the ones who raped/forcibly-converted your ancestors so you were really the vanquished ones and now trying to identify with your torturers. No wonder pak is all messed up. Forget about nuclear it is a actually an ignorance flashpoint. But there are notable exceptions

I request all douche bags to use some brains as well. Oops sorry i forgot no brains for them.
We have access to other streaming websites. Daily motion is more equally popular in Pakistan like you tube so dont open your mouth unless you have all the stats. I remember in 2009 i heard the prediction of economic collapse of US and China while india to become new super power so pardon us as we have brains to know that there are many indian farts floating around on web as well.

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. | Fake Buddha Quotes

Wow I thought of the same and JUST posted. Hadn't seen yours until then!!! We are onto something here aren't we?

Don't try to hide your insecurities. Also don't forget these Mughals were the ones who raped/forcibly-converted your ancestors so you were really the vanquished ones and now trying to identify with your torturers. No wonder pak is all messed up. Forget about nuclear it is a actually an ignorance flashpoint. But there are notable exceptions

“Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. | Fake Buddha Quotes

Who the Fu&k is Tariq Fateh? As far as insecurities are concerned just come to Pakistan and see how different we are to Indians. We are better looking, we talk better, we dress better, we have better manners, we are cleaner and have better hygiene. Overall we are better human being. Why the hell we want to be like Indians? A great majority of us who converted have lot of pride in our heritage but we are also proud of the change as it made us better. Our current Chief of Staff is a Rajput. People in Pakistan with pre-Islamic heritage are proud of it. Just look at our last names. A problem with Indians is that they look at Pakistan as being very similar to Indian Muslims. We are very diversified. We have everything from Tajiks, to Hazaras to Afghans, to Persians to Rajputs to Dravdians to African ethnicities in us.

Last edited:
Me to Hussain Haqqani: take your advice up yours !

India is doing a good job on you folks
Mad = Angry + Crazy + Dumb (Part 1 of 2) | Psychology Today

Who the Fu&k is Tariq Fateh? As far as insecurities are concerned just come to Pakistan and see how different we are to Indians. We are better looking, we talk better, we dress better, we have better manners, we are cleaner and have better hygiene. We are better human being. Why the hell we want to be like Indians.

As I said the whole of Pakistan is a basket case of psychologically disturbed people. So traumatized by 1971 that their "beloved" and "brave" army recruits are forced to take oath to avenge 1971 humiliation.

Who the Fu&k is Tariq Fateh? As far as insecurities are concerned just come to Pakistan and see how different we are to Indians. We are better looking, we talk better, we dress better, we have better manners, we are cleaner and have better hygiene. Overall we are better human being. Why the hell we want to be like Indians? A great majority of us who converted have lot of pride in our heritage but we are also proud of the change as it made us better. Our current Chief of Staff is a Rajput. People in Pakistan with pre-Islamic heritage are proud of it. Just look at our last names. A problem with Indians is that they look at Pakistan as being very similar to Indian Muslims. We are very diversified. We have everything from Tajiks, to Hazaras to Afghans, to Persians to Rajputs to Dravdians to African ethnicities in us.

Perhaps you should let others sometimes "blow your trumpet" instead of doing it all by yourselves. May be you realize why the rest of the world doesn't praise Pakistan much. Go figure.

As for the heritage, thats all "Zubani Kharch." We saw when Budha statues were destroyed by Taliban how much you agitated vs Violent protests against video rock Pakistan - Al Jazeera English

Back
Top Bottom