What's new

Pakistan is on the edge. Should India be worried?

I have a feeling Imran Khan will be assassinated, and the army will blame India on that.
Then Bushra Bibi will be PTI chief and gain a landslide victory, only to make the army overtake the government, Again!

I guess the repeat of ‘71 will take place if that happens. I’ve ordered the pop corns already.

Then Bushra Bibi will be PTI chief and gain a landslide victory, only to make the army overtake the government, Again!

I guess the repeat of ‘71 will take place if that happens. I’ve ordered the pop corns already.

Hamare liye bhi pop corn order kar do. :D

India doesnt have anything to worry, Pakistan is on course for a controlled implosion.

A very uncomfortable situation where one is on the edge while the other is on the tip. Bengal would again be a deciding factor for Delhi.

A very uncomfortable situation where one is on the edge while the other is on the tip. Bengal would again be a deciding factor for Delhi.
Who is on the edge and who is on the tip? If one is on the edge, one can slide along it and buy some time. Not so on the tip.

India is extremely secular. Not at that level but they need to start taking steps. Like BD. Firstly separate the constitution from Islam. Then a number of issues will start resolving.

You see wild things from your lens but even then you have to use the word extreme to define India.

In the unlikely event of Pakistan becoming a secular republic, you will be subjected to most horrific race wars known to mankind i.e. Mahabhrata.

You see wild things from your lens but even then you have to use the word extreme to define India.

In the unlikely event of Pakistan becoming a secular republic, you will be subjected to most horrific race wars known to mankind i.e. Mahabhrata.
That was a clan war, family dispute.. doubt it had a racial component.

That was a clan war, family dispute.. doubt it had a racial component.
There was no racial component. There may have been caste considerations. Revisionists like to retrofit modern concepts on to ancient ones. One look at the list of allies of Kauravas and Pandavas makes it clear that alliances were criss crossed across the sub continent

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom