What's new

Pakistan is on the edge. Should India be worried?

We love this country but one province has made lives hell in Pakistan. What we can do is to leave Pakistan. Our dream of living in a country where we are free is ended.. We can see where Pakistan is heading. We can either die in this system or leave because many of us are extremely poor, thanks to treatment of Punjabi with other provinces. Karachi was once famous for business because Muhajirs used to run Karachi. Now look at Karachi. Even Roads are broken.
Leave? Only the rich amongst you will be accepted by other countries. No other country will accept your poor people.

Why not fight against the Poonjabis?

@White and Green with M/S

Leave? Only the rich amongst you will be accepted by other countries. No other country will accept your poor people.

Why not fight against the Poonjabis?

@White and Green with M/S
I am not a traitor. I love this country too but they must do something to provide equal rights to every province. Country is bankrupt economically, still they are fighting politicians.

I am not a traitor. I love this country too but they must do something to provide equal rights to every province. Country is bankrupt economically, still they are fighting politicians.
Why will they provide equal rights to other ethnicities on their own?

They took over from the British.

Like North Indians & Gujaratis did in India.

India is extremely secular. Not at that level but they need to start taking steps. Like BD. Firstly separate the constitution from Islam. Then a number of issues will start resolving.

separating constitution from religion does not mean anything when all RSS hindus killing non-hindus are set free as indicting killers would incite violence, as indicting Barbri mosque hindu terrorist would incite violance, when Gujarat violence mastermind is made prime minister. constitution is just a piece of paper one can even wipe his *** with it like RSS is doing it in India.

F***ken Indians talking out of his sh*t stained smelly as*hole again.

You see wild things from your lens but even then you have to use the word extreme to define India.

In the unlikely event of Pakistan becoming a secular republic, you will be subjected to most horrific race wars known to mankind i.e. Mahabhrata.
I don’t understand what you are trying to say. Thanks.
separating constitution from religion does not mean anything when all RSS hindus killing non-hindus are set free as indicting killers would incite violence, as indicting Barbri mosque hindu terrorist would incite violance, when Gujarat violence mastermind is made prime minister. constitution is just a piece of paper one can even wipe his *** with it like RSS is doing it in India.
Hyst as Hindus kill non Muslims, Muslims also kill Hindu and Christian’s and get away. So that is secular. Babri masjid was disputed and many temples were also demolished. So it is secular. Modi is a good Pm and the court has absolved him. Our courts are not like Pak courts.

Hyst as Hindus kill non Muslims, Muslims also kill Hindu and Christian’s and get away. So that is secular. Babri masjid was disputed and many temples were also demolished. So it is secular. Modi is a good Pm and the court has absolved him. Our courts are not like Pak courts.

yes we have seen your courts in action , but when you live in a gutter long enough then smell goes away.

Why will they provide equal rights to other ethnicities on their own?

They took over from the British.

Like North Indians & Gujaratis did in India.
There is this one ruling elite class that is running this country since independence. This is why we are on the verge of total destruction.

I have a feeling Imran Khan will be assassinated, and the army will blame India on that.
I don’t think Pakistanis are ready to believe it
But if India really does this ,the blame with go on to generals..and there will be anarchy..So,they have to protect IK

I don’t think Pakistanis are ready to believe it
But if India really does this ,the blame with go on to generals..and there will be anarchy..So,they have to protect IK

I hope RAW is not getting ideas :D

Then Bushra Bibi will be PTI chief and gain a landslide victory, only to make the army overtake the government, Again!

I guess the repeat of ‘71 will take place if that happens. I’ve ordered the pop corns already.

I met with my friend from Lahore who is in my city this weekend. Of course, this is my personal observation by discussing with him.
The current situation is nothing new for Pakistani people and the public. He believes Pakistan has a history of the military killing democratic leaders and creating a positive perception about the army institutions for a long. Due to the advent of social media, these outrages by the public are getting amplified. But that does not mean, PDM does not have a support base in Pakistan. I was kind of surprised by his observation. He thinks, if the army drags this situation for too long, then these protests in support of IK will fade away and it will allow Army to take over the govt by making PDM a scapegoat and installing army rule in Pakistan.

One of his interesting observations is about the support that Pak Army is getting not only from the West but Gulf is supporting the army too...

So I personally believe, unless China or Turley who is close friends of Pakistan gets involved and pressurizes Pakistan's army, it will be a difficult choice for IK to return to power unless there is some surprise in the future.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom