What's new

Hu Chunhua: From rural roots to candidate for China premiership, Youth League roots, Poverty fighter

Look at China's plans for the future economy, science and technology, industry and education. This cannot be done by one person, and it needs to be done jointly by all the top experts in the industry. According to the plan, the Chinese government has made a joint decision through the eight-member standing Committee of the political Bureau. These eight people were selected from the county magistrate to the mayor to the provincial governor. The introduction of the new policy will select a city for pilot, and experts will evaluate the effect. China pursues democracy in the whole process. It is different from the western vote democracy.
Imagine how many people are needed to make such a comprehensive plan. The government is gradually completing the work as planned.

Last edited:
Chinese discussions on Xi stacking 4 of 6 of standing committee with close allies. People are quite divided over whether this is responsible. Lots of Xi haters (not necessarily CCP haters) are claiming it as evidence of seeking total power. Others talk about using more terms to reform along the view Xi and his supporters prefer.

For reformist policies, it is supposedly to be related to the structuring of China to deal with the new global shifts.

Wang Huning is a very special presence in the Political Bureau. He is also a very rare talent.

Wang Huning has been in the China National Policy Research Institute since 1995, and served as the chief think tank of Jiang Zemin, the then Chinese leader. China's geopolitical policies and means almost all come from Wang Huning.

In 2002, Wang Huning continued to serve as the chief think tank of Hu Jintao, the then Chinese leader.

In 2012, Wang Huning continued to serve as the chief brain trust of Xi, the then Chinese leader.

It can be said that Wang Huning is not only trusted by all factions of the CCP, but also has always been a chess player in China's international geopolitical game.

This person has known Xi for decades and has been a close friend. Although he belongs to the CCP Right, there is no doubt that he is Xi's supporter. He is also able to coordinate the relationship among the various factions of the CCP.

View attachment 886370
He got elevated from 5 to 4 highest rank in the politburo. Are there any good translations to English of the his 1991 book “America against America”? Also, it is reported he like Chinese Military fiction. Any indications which ones he likes or references.

He is indeed a rare talent, having worked with three leaders. Is it true he was a translator for Deng Xioping or am I confusing him for another person?

Any indications of his views on BRI, on Pakistan, and on the military?

The Australian media did a documentary on him, but I’m having a hard time finding it. If anyone can find it could be insightful of how he is viewed before being elevated to his new position.

He got elevated from 5 to 4 highest rank in the politburo. Are there any good translations to English of the his 1991 book “America against America”? Also, it is reported he like Chinese Military fiction. Any indications which ones he likes or references.

He is indeed a rare talent, having worked with three leaders. Is it true he was a translator for Deng Xioping or am I confusing him for another person?

The Australian media did a documentary on him, but I’m having a hard time finding it. If anyone can find it could be insightful of how he is viewed before being elevated to his new position.
I'm not sure what you said. I only know that he has been deeply involved in formulating the geopolitical game policy of the Chinese government for decades.

He was originally a professor at chinese Fudan university.

I'm not sure what you said. I only know that he has been deeply involved in formulating the geopolitical game policy of the Chinese government for decades.
It is said he was instrumental in formulating the Belt and Road Initiative. His continuing in the top ranks may indicate that China will reformulate BRI but with a refined list of priorities.

Is that the public sentiment in China, to maintain Xi after his Covid and economic failures?
Oh, Xi covid measure are failure after only less than 6000 Chinese died becos of covid while America or India are extremely successful in dealing with covid by just letting the citizen rot by themselves with 1million and 600,000 death respectively?

Indeed a great failure for Xi. :rofl:

Oh, Xi covid measure are failure after only less than 6000 Chinese died becos of covid while America or India are extremely successful in dealing with covid by just letting the citizen rot by themselves with 1million and 600,000 death respectively?

Acually its 6 million and 1million to be accurate.

Any indication if an effective domestic mRna Vaccine were available, the government would want to use it. Also, according some people, everyone had to get the initial local vaccine, is that true, and if not what percentage of the population did not get the initial vaccine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom