What's new

Hu Chunhua: From rural roots to candidate for China premiership, Youth League roots, Poverty fighter

So why is the Chinese state media now talking about Chunmun?
They are against Xi?
He is a contender for the premier position, not party general secretary, maybe in the future after 5 years.

He is a contender for the premier position, not party general secretary, maybe in the future after 5 years.
So Xi is getting replaced after 5 years in the next convocation?

5 years more wait then for the sixth gen liberals, would be interesting to see how they shift the politics in China, that is if Xi lets go of power by then.

So Xi is officially getting the boot this ccp congress?
I think the chinese have had enough of his antics regarding covid and military failures.
Let's see how this nobody "liberal" does if Xi does get kicked out.
Please don't bring Modi's jokes into our modern civilized world. This is not in India.

Please don't bring Modi's jokes into our modern civilized world. This is not in India.
Chunhua is a Modi agent? Damn!!

Actually hold on, isn't he the one that supports more religious freedom and preservation of Chinas ethnography, so you might be right, he is more similar to Modi than Xi!

Bro you saying Ci will still be ruling China after November?
Is that the public sentiment in China, to maintain Xi after his Covid and economic failures?

Edit: My bad I thought you were from China.
If Modi turns India into the poorest and most backward country in the world, he will still be the PM of India. Why do we question Xi?

PS: Do you like Modi's jokes because of severe hunger and malnutrition?

I think the first list is more plausible. Both Hu Chunhua and Ding Xuexing here are put in positions which are not their expertise and experiences, these two people are contenders for future secretary general and premier, they should be better groomed, put in better positions if they are going to be future top leaders.
In fact, the first possibility is based on the premise that Xi made significant concessions for the third term.

In the last member list, Li Keqiang and Wang Yang belong to the Communist Youth League, while Han Zheng belongs to Jiang Zemin's Shanghai faction. The other four are all left-wing members or close Xi's friends (Wang Huning).

After Han Zheng retired. In fact, it is now up to the Communist Youth League to win a third party.

Wang Yang is bound to take over as Premier, and Hu Chunhua (Communist Youth League) is bound to be a member of the Standing Committee. So the real question is whether Li Keqiang will remain in office.

That is to say, Xi has made a concession, so the first possibility is relatively large. When the influence of Xi is already very strong, the second possibility is relatively large.

Is that the public sentiment in China, to maintain Xi after his Covid and economic failures?
Economic Failures? What are you talking about?
China's GDP
7.5 trillion USD (2011)
17.7 trillion USD (2021)

India's GDP
1.823 trillion USD (2011)
3,173 trillion USD (2021)

So Xi is getting replaced after 5 years in the next convocation?

5 years more wait then for the sixth gen liberals, would be interesting to see how they shift the politics in China, that is if Xi lets go of power by then.
You Indians should cheer for Wang Yang becoming the new Prime Minister. Because Wang Yang is actually Modi's mentor. When Wang Yang was secretary of Guangdong Provincial Party Committee, Modi, then chief minister of Gujarat, India, visited Guangdong every year. Modi's economic policies in Gujarat are all copies of those implemented by Wang Yang in Guangdong. Wang Yang and Modi have a good personal relationship.

You should sigh for Hu Chunhua as the next Chinese leader. Because Hu Chunhua's greatest political capital comes from his work in Tibet, where he worked for 23 years (from 1983 to 2006). It was also he who completely destroyed the remaining influence of the Dalai Lama and India in Tibet. You can predict his attitude towards India.

IMG_20221012_140548.jpg

IMG_20221012_140541.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I can sense some Chinese style fried rice attention here..😁
If Modi turns India into the poorest and most backward country in the world, he will still be the PM of India. Why do we question Xi?

PS: Do you like Modi's jokes because of severe hunger and malnutrition?
I can hardly make sense of what you said.

Whats the question?
Can a severely hungry 150cm little indian stop making jokes?
See above...?
Am.I supposed to be offended?
Economic Failures? What are you talking about?
China's GDP
7.5 trillion USD (2011)
17.7 trillion USD (2021)

India's GDP
1.823 trillion USD (2011)
3,173 trillion USD (2021)
So almost the same performance till 2021.

But boy jlhas he messed.up 2022 big time with Covid restrictions, mortgage bust, and Taiwan humiliation.

So I ask again, is he still we can look forward to lead China for next 5?
You Indians should cheer for Wang Yang becoming the new Prime Minister. Because Wang Yang is actually Modi's mentor. When Wang Yang was secretary of Guangdong Provincial Party Committee, Modi, then chief minister of Gujarat, India, visited Guangdong every year. Modi's economic policies in Gujarat are all copies of those implemented by Wang Yang in Guangdong. Wang Yang and Modi have a good personal relationship.

You should sigh for Hu Chunhua as the next Chinese leader. Because Hu Chunhua's greatest political capital comes from his work in Tibet, where he worked for 23 years (from 1983 to 2006). It was also he who completely destroyed the remaining influence of the Dalai Lama and India in Tibet. You can predict his attitude towards India.
Hmm interesting, then Wangyang it is, if he can make chinese peoples life better and mend relationships with neighbors Id vote for him!

Wow I can sense some Chinese style fried rice attention here..😁

I can hardly make sense of what you said.

Whats the question?

See above...?
Am.I supposed to be offended?

So almost the same performance till 2021.

But boy jlhas he messed.up 2022 big time with Covid restrictions, mortgage bust, and Taiwan humiliation.

So I ask again, is he still we can look forward to lead China for next 5?

Hmm interesting, then Wangyang it is, if he can make chinese peoples life better and mend relationships with neighbors Id vote for him!
It seems that severe hunger and malnutrition drive Indians crazy.

There is another possibility. Wang Yang (汪洋)served as Prime Minister. Wang Huning(王沪宁) served as Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress. Zhao Leji(赵乐际) served as the chairman of the CPPCC. Li Xi(李希) served as Secretary of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection. Hu Chunhua(胡春华) served as the president of the Party School. Ding Xuexiang(丁薛祥) served as the First Vice Premier.
So who will become the architect of China Economy after the departure of Liu He?

150cm little indian...
Please tell me if I am supposed to get mad at these crude snides 😂

Please eat some food and dont get crazy with malnutrition like right now.

When you get sober and eat come back and type bro.

You should also prolly rename yourself to HungryHanWarrior since you keep.talking hunger food malnutrition all the time!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom