What's new

Former Premier Li Keqiang died

and all these governments eventually fell along with the tremendous suffering they caused

USSR and Nazis should be a constant reminder of that
USSR just turned to Russia.
Meanwhile, I will laugh when the US of Great Satan fails and everyone becomes neofeudal warlords.

Hmm, I dunno could be foul play.

The Bible makes it clear all good (non-evil) men die peacefully. When someone dies violently (or non-peacefully like a heart attack) maybe he did something bad in his life... Correct me if I'm wrong! (Like definitely that scumbag Shinzo Abe met a violent end coz he was a wicked man). But a heart attack is rather mild in comparison.

Hmm, I dunno could be foul play.

The Bible makes it clear all good (non-evil) men die peacefully. When someone dies violently (or non-peacefully like a heart attack) maybe he did something bad in his life.... Correct me if I'm wrong! (Like definitely that scumbag Shinzo Abe met a violent end coz he was a wicked man). But a heart attack is rather mild in comparison.
Chinese with a bible?

Chinese with a bible?
LOL, even the Devil can quote the bible. Don't take it too seriously. Just coz I quote the Bible don't mean I'm Christian or believe in Jebus (deliberate mispelling)!

LOL, even the Devil can quote the bible. Don't take it too seriously. Just coz I quote the Bible don't mean I'm Christian or believe in Jebus (deliberate mispelling)!
I distrust of oversea chinese, let alone of oversea chinese with Bible.

Li Keqiang manner of death sounds like he did something majorly bad during his life at one point, then spent the rest of his life to atone for it. He outwardly appears very personal, friendly, and easy going. But that is just probably the symptoms of his atonement...

Anyways, all is well that ends well... RIP!!

When I first came to North America my family doctor was this cranky, grumpy, rude guy who shared a practice with his polar opposite the most friendly, easy-going, extrovert doctor in the world who gave out lollipops to kids visiting his office. Then suddenly the good doctor had a heart attack and died (it was something like just a few weeks after my first visit to that clinic). So, I dunno the rude doctor just appears rude but probably the sum of everything he ever did in his life less evil than the outwardly appearing do-gooder doctor... The BAD doctor lives while the GOOD doctor died, or was there more to their personality than their outwardly physical appearance?

Last edited:
RIP

Le Keqiang is a very good PM.

He worked so hard.

lots of retired men in China die of sudden cardiac diseases duo to the drop of daily routine, lacks of exercise or playing Mahjong all day

Back
Top Bottom