What's new

Former Premier Li Keqiang died

These days Communist Youth League ceased to be fast lane for party top leadership -- unlike the past.

During the Shanghai clique and Communist Youth League era, I am shock so many subversive elements went up CCTV and start lying against CPC. Mao was ridicule all over China internet.

The Communist Youth League elevated by Deng is pro-West, while the Shanghai clique is centrist, and Xi's loyalists are basically conservative Maoists.

Xi has absorbed all centrists from the Shanghai clique, especially after Jiang Zemin had passed away.

Therefore, his power is unmatched right now, and he will soon crush and dismantle the Dengist Communist Youth League, and rebuild a new Communist Youth League based on his own vision.

Li Keqiang and his mentor Hu Jintao are basically frustrated being sidelined and humiliated by Xi.

Therefore, it is the frustration that has severely deteriorated their health.

Thus, it is better to become happy everyday than angry, even you did lose your battle against your political opponent.

In recent years, China has imported many chimpanzees from Africa, providing scholarships, living expenses, job introductions and helping them settle permanently in China.

Does that mean Xi only learned from Mao?

Mao wanted to help the African nations to build up their own future, but the Kalergi plan was implemented by the Dengists, not Maoists.

Almost all traitors in China are Dengists.

Anti-China rubbishes always like to apply their dark mindsets to China. There must be a conspiracy behind everying thing that happened in China. When some senior officials are fired, these rubbishes use the word "disappear". When some officials died, they would say it was a political murder. Which make people think China is being ruled by Stalin.

condolences to his family, friends, fans and followers. I remember him as a person projecting competence and a potential balance against the rapidly deteriorating madness of Xi the Pooh

Rip
He died young.
He belonged to peace fraction that seeks a balanced relationship between east and west. But that doesn’t fit well into Xi Jinping policy of aggression.
Xi is a Putin clone. Or vice versa? I don’t know. Both men pursue an outdated concept of imperialism.

Putin’s most favorite hobby is throwing opponents out of window. Xu’s favorite seems putting opponents into isolation until they die of heart attack.

must be nice to only be able to call iran north korea hamas and taliban friends

also stalin’s purges came only after he consolidated power

Last edited:
condolences to his family, friends, fans and followers. I remember him as a person projecting competence and a potential balance against the rapidly deteriorating madness of Xi the Pooh
Go pity yourselves Indians, you have a mafia boss Modi now.

Rip
He died young.
He belonged to peace fraction that seeks a balanced relationship between east and west. But that doesn’t fit well into Xi Jinping policy of aggression.
Xi is a Putin clone. Or vice versa? I don’t know. Both men pursue an outdated concept of imperialism.

Putin’s most favorite hobby is throwing opponents out of window. Xu’s favorite seems putting opponents into isolation until they die of heart attack.
Talk of total rubbish, nonsense. Whatever you sleazy Vietnamese say about China and Chinese have no credibility.

Last edited:
His health was always in question. That was part of the reason he wasn't picked over Xi for party general secretary when Hu was stepping down.

Back
Top Bottom