What's new

Hu Chunhua: From rural roots to candidate for China premiership, Youth League roots, Poverty fighter

Forget everything else, now you swithced to non- absolutes, earlier you said absolutes are preferred.

So take a moment and pick what you really think...which one is the appropriate measure to compare the growth over a time function, incorporating external factors like your suggestion- inflation and global average, or leaving them out?
Considering the proportion of GDP in global GDP, that is, considering inflation and the external environment. Because other countries are also affected by inflation and the external environment.

So Manmohan Singh is the best Prime Minister of India. He led India to avoid the global economic crisis in 2008. However, Modi did not lead India to escape the COVID epidemic in 2019.

It is a pity that Indians abandoned their best prime minister, Singh, for a populist leader, Modi, in the 2014 election.

Considering the proportion of GDP in global GDP, that is, considering inflation and the external environment. Because other countries are also affected by inflation and the external environment.
Lets leave it here for now.

So Manmohan Singh is the best Prime Minister of India
I mean if that is the conclusion of your data and analysis I'll say its fair, I can agree with caveats.

Althought the data and reasoning you provided does not support this hypotheses, on a larger scale it is correct.

You should probably stop insulting all chinese by seeking american validation all.the time...why the constant need to compare with america.
Only the one who suffers profound inferiority complex will think comparing with US and India is to seek their validation. you talked about ‘’Xi's covid failure" and I listed two of the worst failing states when it comes to handling covid, India and US. the two global laughingstocks. validation from those two? are you kidding me?

Lets leave it here for now.

I mean if that is the conclusion of your data and analysis I'll say its fair, I can agree with caveats.

Althought the data and reasoning you provided does not support this hypotheses, on a larger scale it is correct.
Just you can't understand that.

Only the one who suffers profound inferiority complex will think comparing with US and India is to seek their validation. you talked about ‘’Xi's covid failure" and I listed two of the worst failing states when it comes to handling covid, India and US. the two global laughingstocks. validation from those two? are you kidding me?
You are the one making comparisons, so you saying you have an inferiority complex?

Just you can't understand that.
I cant understand illogical data, so maybe come up with better data to support your assumptions.

You are the one making comparisons, so you saying you have an inferiority complex?

I cant understand illogical data, so maybe come up with better data to support your assumptions.
Everyone makes comparisons , but only those who suffer strong inferiority complex think comparison is to seek validation, it is a clear sign of inherent lack of confidence, didn't you see that?

Dunno about the tube, but you sure are comapring and validating here :lol:
This is why I said you suffer typical Indian inferiority complex, whatever comparison is for seeking validation in many Indian people's eyes, a typical sign of lacking confidence of yourselves. we Chinese never think that way and don't have that kind of slave mentality,

This is why I said you suffer typical Indian inferiority complex, whatever comparison is for seeking validation in many Indian people's eyes, a typical sign of lacking confidence of yourselves. we Chinese never think that way and don't have that kind of slave mentality,
Tell me one thing wrong with current CCP that you would like to change?

Tell me one thing wrong with current CCP that you would like to change?
If you are here in PDF long enough you should know I m against Xi's 3rd term, if this really happens, it's wrong. but what does it have to do with your Indian inferiority complex? West is what we Chinese determine to defeat all across the board, even the west knows it. For you Indians, they are always your masters occupying a special place in your hearts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom