What's new

How would subcontinent look like if there was only Islam and Urdu?

I do know a lot, probably more than you.

But showcasing what I know will undoubtedly get me banned due the famed islamic tolerance for the truth :P

So here is someone who will speak on my behalf.

https://www.memri.org/tv/egyptian-cleric-nabil-mursi-outlines-steps-to-disciplining-wife

Is it because they saw the "light" ? :P

lol. you do not disappoint. :lol:
You are a bloody idiot. Don't go to the internet for information on Islam. You should go to reputable Islamic scholars.

All the husband can do is tap on the wife's back before divorce. Not beating with a stick or a hand to leave a mark.

But then again you are too stupid to understand.

Uh yes they can. How do you think Latin America is Christian? How do you think most African countries became Christian?
When British rule came to South Asia, how many converted to Christianity. hmmm... Use your brains for a change. I know you are better than that.

I do know a lot, probably more than you.

But showcasing what I know will undoubtedly get me banned due the famed islamic tolerance for the truth :P

So here is someone who will speak on my behalf.

https://www.memri.org/tv/egyptian-cleric-nabil-mursi-outlines-steps-to-disciplining-wife

Is it because they saw the "light" ? :P

lol. you do not disappoint. :lol:
No you know nothing of Islam. Otherwise you wouldn't be going to the internet and Pakistani websites. ;) lol. :lol:

It would look like Mars.
Shut up you idiot. Mughals did some incredible things in South Asia. Much more than your people could ever do. :lol:

You can't take a joke?
It didn't sound like a joke. You meant what you said. Like I said, I have nothing against Indian culture or Indians, but the least you can do is respect our culture, when you are on our turf.

Shut up you idiot. Mughals did some incredible things in South Asia. Much more than your people could ever do. :lol:
By your people, you are reffering to yourselves. The Mughlas were originally Central Asians, who originated in Uzebekistan.

And I personally believe Native South Asians, especially those on the Gangetic plains, contributed more to human history than Central Asian invaders, but I guess we will have to agree to disagree about that.

It didn't sound like a joke. You meant what you said. Like I said, I have nothing against Indian culture or Indians, but the least you can do is respect our culture, when you are on our turf.
It was a joke. This was a troll thread in the first place. Plus the member I was replying to has a similar sense of humor as me. I am really sorry if I offended anyone.

By your people, you are reffering to yourselves. The Mughlas were originally Central Asians, who originated in Uzebekistan.

And I personally believe Native South Asians, especially those on the Gangetic plains, contributed more to human history than Central Asian invaders, but I guess we will have to agree to disagree about that.
Listen buddy I am aware of South Asian Hindus contributions to civilization. And I respect that.

Yes but the Mughals later became South Asian.

Listen buddy I am aware of South Asian Hindus contributions to civilization. And I respect that.

Yes but the Mughals later became South Asian.
That is true. Akbar and Shah Jahan were born in Paksitan, and Aurangzeb was born in India. All of them considered themselves indigenous south Asians. That is why the Mughal Empire is shared history between India and Pakistan. Which is why I do not know why SOME Paksitanis try to use it to claim superiority over Indians.

That is true. Akbar and Shah Jahan were born in Paksitan, and Aurangzeb was born in India. All of them considered themselves indigenous south Asians. That is why the Mughal Empire is shared history between India and Pakistan. Which is why I do not know why SOME Paksitanis try to use it to claim superiority over Indians.
You are correct sir, Mughals is shared history between Pakistan and India. In fact most of Mughal territory was in India.

Let's see:

1. Caste System
2. Constant internal warfare
3. Forcing families to burn themselves
4. Mass poverty
5. No industrialisation

Sounds pretty backwards to me.

I'm not talking about that far back, I'm talking bang-on right before we (the Muslims) came along.

Back then, KPK+Balochistan was considered part of Afghanistan. The very word Afghan was even used as an ethnonym for Pashtuns, and the Durranis had many Balochis and Pashtuns from what is now Pakistan in their military, Peshawar itself was also one of their greatest cities, and the Durrani tribe is pretty common throughout Pakistan.

I'm honestly getting the impression that you're aware of this region's history.

And the ruling dynasty originally came from the Punjab.

Never said it was.

There were no Muslims in the region back then, so I don't care. Pakistan only exists as a homeland for Muslims from British India, our history starts with the first Muslims who came to the region and ends when the last one dies. I don't particularly feel attached to any history prior to that unless it concerns Muslims or Islam (or any of our Abrahamic brethren).

If you insist on playing this game, I must stress that only the Mauryans ruled over all of what is now Pakistan, and that it's not fair to compare the two of us since the region that makes up Pakistan is far smaller and as a result much easier to conquer.

Nice to see someone isn't in denial.

Yes, some of them would have been (others would have been Hindu, Zoroastrian and part of obscure folk religions).

Highly unlikely, Sikhism is a fairly recent phenomenon.

Again, there is no evidence of this.

Hey bro we ghilzai/khilji are more badass then the Durranis, a mention would have been nice, after all we put the rajputs to the sword.

How is that not bland?

Interesting if Islam ruled and everyone spoke Urdu it would be bland but if everyone was atheist and spoke same language suddenly it is worthy of your time? Double standards or pure hatred...cant really tell :coffee:

Read again. This is what I said.

I thought about that first but there are issues.

If the whole world is Islam there would no countries which would mean there would be no competition to claim the superpower status. It would be bland.

The alternative would be if the whole world were to be atheist and everybody spoke the same language how would the world look like?

Would countries be formed based on ethnicity?

Which Ethnicity would claim the superpower status?

Why will there be any honor killing if everyone was a Muslim?

Like the honor killing which still takes place in Pakistan, Afghanistan despite being Muslim. We have seen it. Its natural tendency to have division even within one religion dominating region. If Muslim, then Shia vs Sunni vs Ahmedi. If that's no, then rich vs poor. Powerful vs powerless. Irrepective of religion it will take place.

Like the honor killing which still takes place in Pakistan, Afghanistan despite being Muslim. We have seen it. Its natural tendency to have division even within one religion dominating region. If Muslim, then Shia vs Sunni vs Ahmedi. If that's no, then rich vs poor. Powerful vs powerless. Irrepective of religion it will take place.
Huh, what?

Honor killing is against Islamic teachings. Muslims condemn honor killings. Stop feeding on stereotypes.

By the way Ahmadis are not Muslims. So what is your point.

Back
Top Bottom