What's new

How to get a refund of 500 PKR from 2000.

AA_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello, in 2000, I sent 500 pkr and an application for Pakistan military academy Kakul to the defense attaché in Washington DC. I never heard anything - no one contacted me or sent any correspondence back. I would like to request a refund plus any interests that 500 pkr has accrued.
Please can someone advise how to get my money back?

Thanks! Please no trolling.

Hello, in 2000, I sent 500 pkr and an application for Pakistan military academy Kakul to the defense attaché in Washington DC. I never heard anything - no one contacted me or sent any correspondence back. I would like to request a refund plus any interests that 500 pkr has accrued.

Lo BC 500? Army sare mulk ko chod gai hai have you been living under a rock? Behtar hai 3 month pronhub ki sub le k get out of depression.

Lo BC 500? Army sare mulk ko chod gai hai have you been living under a rock? Behtar hai 3 month pronhub ki sub le k get out of depression.
I don’t expect to get it back. Just adding humor into PDF. And no **** my friend., that stuff rots your brain

If you’re a Pakistani you must have done corruption of more than 500 rupees.

Just consider it payback for that corruption

I gave exam for the position of assistant professor in 2014. I also paid 1200 as application fee and traveled, like half of the Pakistan for this test.
I passed and stood overall third position in the exam.

Never received an interview call.
The guys who were selected never appeared in exam.

Should I also apply for a refund?

I gave exam for the position of assistant professor in 2014. I also paid 1200 as application fee and traveled, like half of the Pakistan for this test.
I passed and stood overall third position in the exam.

Never received an interview call.
The guys who were selected never appeared in exam.

Should I also apply for a refund?
Yes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom