What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Yeah... Your forefathers & ancestors were killed for being hindu so the remaining hindus either sacrificed their self respect & converted to islam to form proud people like you or fled & settled to other far flung parts without loosing their religion & self respect.

There is very little historical evidence to support your assertion that Islam was spread by force in the sub-continent. If the Mughals wanted, they could have converted every single hindu to islam by force and they had almost 800 years to accomplish that but they did not.

And what has converting to a different religion got to do with sacrificing self respect?? The ancestors of not only all muslims but also all european christians were once pagans like hindus as far back as 2,000 years ago. Did all the europeans lose self respect by converting to Christianity?

It pains the hindus when they see that the land of such historical and cultural significance to them is now in muslim hands FOREVER. Now hindus are less than 2% of Pakistan's population and in a few more decades there will be no trace of hinduism left in Pakistan!!

Pathetic & Shameful Thinking....
If this are your views about minorities in Pakistan dreamt by Jinnah, then no wonder why Pakistan is in mess today.

North India and Pakistan have vast cultural similarities infact north indian culture is much more similar to pakastani culture than south indian culture :lol:

Your hindu bias leads people to believe that you are a moron. Many of us were never hindu. Can you generalize your statement for them?

You are right if are you a pure (which is highly impossible) descendant of Arab or Yemeni settled in Pakistan.

I am talking about majority pakistani here not special morons like you who take moronic responsibility of answering every comment or poking nose in stuff not related to them .

North India and Pakistan have vast cultural similarities infact north indian culture is much more similar to pakastani culture than south indian culture :lol:

But you continue to worship rats and snakes. Thus alienating us.

You make a big claim that we are basically the same, but many tribes are not the same, nor do they respect tribes in India.

But you continue to worship rats and snakes. Thus alienating us.

You make a big claim that we are basically the same, but many tribes are not the same, nor do they respect tribes in India.

i said cultural similarities not religious and i dont get why some idiots decided to bring religion into this thread and i dont think we are same but some cultural similarities are surely present

How do you know the future? :lol:

Commonsense comes with good education.

There is one major problem about indians.

They think islam is spread in sub continent by invaders but the reality is islam is spread by sufis and saints.

No we dont think so...
There was peaceful conversion through sufis & saints but that happened during rule of moghuls where as sizeable people were converted by sword or fear of jiziya long before that in north western & western parts of ancient India.

i don't get it if Pakistani culture is so great than why r most Pakistani so much attracted towards Indian culture

I mean nobody is forcing u guys to watch our movies or follow or cultural practices...

Even after 1965 when Indian movies were banned people watched them through pirated DVDs...lolz........:D

Its bcoz most of Pakistanis outside PDF do genuinely like it.....:D

i said cultural similarities not religious and i dont get why some idiots decided to bring religion into this thread

I don't mean to insult anyone, but for us religion and cultural is synonymous.

There is very little historical evidence to support your assertion that Islam was spread by force in the sub-continent. If the Mughals wanted, they could have converted every single hindu to islam by force and they had almost 800 years to accomplish that but they did not.

There is a LOT of historical evidence. And trust me the Mughals tried (they did not succeed completely but Pakistan and Bangladesh are what they achieved), especially Aurangzeb. They destroyed the Somnath temple 4 times, and thousands other temples as well.

No we dont think so...
There was peaceful conversion through sufis & saints but that happened during rule of moghuls where as sizeable people were converted by sword or fear of jiziya long before that in north western & western parts of ancient India.

**** off you moron. Most Muslims of Pakistan then helped your Hindu ancestors from being annihilated. Us Muslims in Punjab even protected you from Afghan rage by voiding treaties made by Afghans. Even though they were our brothers.

No we dont think so...

Read what Pakistani text books say about mughals and you will be shocked.

Maybe a very very few people are converted by them but overwhelming majority are converts by sufis and saints.

There is very little historical evidence to support your assertion that Islam was spread by force in the sub-continent. If the Mughals wanted, they could have converted every single hindu to islam by force and they had almost 800 years to accomplish that but they did not.?

If Moghul wanted ??? Lol

Converting entire hindu population was not a cutting a piece of cake.

Akbar could rule India only with help of hindu rajpootana kings, he pleased rajpoots, befriended them as he knew without their help he will never rule india, His son & grandson followed the same suit.

Aurangazeb tried to convert every single hindu & in turn got beaten by Raja Chahhtrapati Shivaji in longest war that moghul ever fought & died of butt hurt making future Moghul emperors mere puppets of peshwas.

And what has converting to a different religion got to do with sacrificing self respect?? The ancestors of not only all muslims but also all european christians were once pagans like hindus as far back as 2,000 years ago. Did all the europeans lose self respect by converting to Christianity?

Does any European country have valleys named as PAGANKUSH where millions of pagans were slaughtered for being non-christians like hindus & buddhist were slaughtered for being non-muslims like we have HINDUKUSH??
Was prize of 1000 golden coins given to people who was gifted Head of Pagan priest by Christian kingss like head of Buddhist or Hindu Preist was rewarded by Timur??

Back
Top Bottom