What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Dude, otherwise you're very uptight with your prim & proper Shakespearean English - 'Oh come hither ye fair maiden *Balan :P* from yonder hill' ! :D

My English is very good.
images

Never use Hunza Water for nappy dhonay ke liye. Rash kar dega.

You guys don't understand simple things, do you.
Hunza to mujhe vasiyat main mili hai.meri marji chahe kaise bhi use karoon...:P

It is beyond you to understand and appreciate the beauty of what was old.

khadday mein raho, mujhay kya.
Ah generation gap................:lol:

Beechmenin eik aur bhi hai ! Shes 5 years my junior ! :what:
again wow...5 yrs and then 9 yrs.but i'll cap it at only 2.

Yeh 'marji' Pakistan mein bol kar deekhna aagai seh eik chapppair aayee geee keh Urdu ki laaat tooor dei hai ! :woot:
"marji" word bhi virasat main mila hai.:lol:

Abbaiii koi nervous system ka maslaaa nahin hai...if anything it should be psychiatrist ! :what:

But shes alright...its just them hormones talking not Ajtr !
no its zainab's tantrums

Hunza to mujhe vasiyat main mili hai.meri marji chahe kaise bhi use karoon...:P

Ah generation gap................:lol:

ha ha ha .....

bas napiyan na dhona.

Hunza aur hunza Water mein farq hai. bas.

Tumne apna pech tight karwana hai to bolo .lagta hai meherghar ke time se jang kha ke dheela ho gaya hai.

hunza meri uska pani mera.

Pehlay apnay pech thik karwa lo, phir meri baat karna.

Tum to bahot hi purani aatma ho - Mehrgarh se bhi purani. Tumhein ziyada zaroorat hai.

Hunza Water pii kar apna naam bhi bhool jaogi. Mera tera bhi yaad nahin rahay ga.

10% to 20% Only Indian

I have grown up in Pakistan and I know how formal our culture is. One is supposed to say salaam each time one sees a person, even if you said salaam in the morning and are coming home from school, you see that person first thing you have to say is salaam. In school one is supposed to say "yes sir" and "yes madam".

"Jab barey baat kar rahey hoon tu bachey nahi boltey" (although people are loosening up on this aspect)

I see some fellow Pakistani members of this forum always say "hi" before they type a post or "wasalam" after it or they say "regards" each and every single time.

I came to Uk and was shocked to see UK kids calling their teacher by their names, putting their feet on the desk, or completely ignoring what the teacher said. Here UK kids talk to their parents in a manner a Pakistani kid can never dream of. Pakistani people say UK kids don't respect their parents, and that may be true, but I've also noticed UK kids also say "I love you mom" before hanging up the phone after talking to their mother. This is something we never do.

it would be much better had you asked how much pakistani culture is chinese...
brother have same culture....not enemies.
..you know..

Back
Top Bottom