What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

You are a retard. We Muslims of Punjab were in partnership with the Durrani Empire. After seeing Hindus of our own people being murdered and tortured, we severed our ties with the durranis. .

Partnership with the Durranis ? Lulz...the Afghans despised the d.k.* Punjabi musalmans as much as they despised the Hindus and never took you as their equals to think of 'partnership'. I guess that hatred is still alive when they call you d.k.

* abrreviations given to not sound offensive.

No I don't want to read your dumb*ss Pakistani Studies book. We know what kind of retarded history you dumb $hits learn in Pakistan, keep your delusions with yourself.

What is in textbook of pakistani school??1/4 - YouTube

You are an ugly Indian retard. It wasn't by chance that we ruled over you retards for centuries. My sources were all foreign, but what does it matter?

An Indian in front of me and my status is worth nothing.

You are an ugly Indian retard. It wasn't by chance that we ruled over you retards for centuries. My sources were all foreign, but what does it matter?

An Indian in front of me and my status is worth nothing.

Parts of India were under Mughal rule - and you are not Mughals by any stretch of imagination - the commonality is they were Islamic and which you adapted for whatever reasons.

Sufis who were travelling in the caravan of the invaders...BTW never knew MBQ was a dancing sufi..:lol:

Hahahahahahaha.

Sufis and mughal invaders together is like america and taliban together. :lol:

They both didn't liked each other.

The hindus of this forum are retarded. They have no point of argument and continue to bark. They really have no point to bark, but they continue to bark anyways without studying history. There were Muslim Rajput clans that battled the Mughals, but these baniyas conveniently try to ignore them, and trying to propagate Muslim rule which was supposedly unjust.

What can they say themselves? That Rajputs came from elsewhere? They were all homegrown and hated Hindu supremacy, but go figure. The Indians like to make claims that all Muslims of Pakistan are not indigenous, however they are slapped with stark reality time and time again on this forum.

Its not a our responsibilty to educate you about Rajputs if you missed your history classes or your school failed to teach you real history.
Google Rajput & see their history.Rajput were warrior tribes are much much older than islam itself.

You are a retard. We Muslims of Punjab were in partnership with the Durrani Empire. After seeing Hindus of our own people being murdered and tortured, we severed our ties with the durranis. Try learning realy history you mouthpiece of shiv sena. You are pathetic to be honest.

So now you cease to be an arab and want to co-relate yourself with afghan rulers? Please post the same in comic & funny section.

Kumar is a dumb piece of **** to be honest.

I will take as a compliment as it comes from TROLL like you !! Thank You !!

Just like white men taking your mothers and sisters dominating your culture today. I believe.

Is this your best or you can be more pathetic & low life than this comment shows??

Actually that is a good question - is there one Muslim king who was born in either of four provinces that comprise Pakistan now and ruled it ?

Hahahahahahaha.

Sufis and mughal invaders together is like america and taliban together. :lol:

They both didn't liked each other.

Not talking about the Mughals ..but about the Turkics before them.

Actually that is a good question - is there one Muslim king who was born in either of four provinces that comprise Pakistan now and ruled it ?

No, the only worthwile Kings from present day Pakistan were either Hindus like King Porus and Raja Dahir or Sikhs like Ranjeet Singh, who actually had the courage to take on foreign invaders. The rest are just leftover rape products that think they are big $hit now that they have converted to their invaders religion.

LOL. This discussion was about Pakistani culture today. Why do you have to time-travel to 3000 BC to the Indus Valley Civilization? Some Pakistani posted about the 800 year old Mughal empire..lol..in what alternate universe is 1520 something to 1757 calculated as 800 years?

No one asks you to watch Indian movies, follow Indian customs - you do it because you are part of the same civilization. Yes, you are majority Muslim - but civilization and nationality are 2 different things. You have more in common with Indians than Arabs or Persians. Just embrace who you are instead of fighting it - belonging to the Indic civilization doesn't make you Indian. Do Taiwanese reject their Chinese heritage?

No, the only worthwile Kings from present day Pakistan were either Hindus like King Porus and Raja Dahir or Sikhs like Ranjeet Singh, who actually had the courage to take on foreign invaders. The rest are just leftover rape products that think they are big $hit now that they have converted to their invaders religion.

If they were rape products who are you slimy Hindus?

I wrote an entire page of embarrassment for you, but the web page faltered and it was not posted.

Your fathers were the ones shining the boots of the invaders if I'm correct.

What kind of pride or dignity do you have?

If they were rape products who are you slimy Hindus?

I wrote an entire page of embarrassment for you, but the web page faltered and it was not posted.

Your fathers were the ones shining the boots of the invaders if I'm correct.

What kind of pride or dignity do you have?

No you are not correct. :lol:

And capitulating to invaders for taking on Hindus has very weak ground..you can try time-tested things like lack of toilets, poverty etc...:lol:

King is not necessary their majority army was comprised of local converts.

Pakistani songs and drama's were and are still popular in India, and probably vice versa with Indian music and films, I don't get it why it should it give anybody a complex.

Back
Top Bottom