What's new

How Islam civilised Hindu india

but you want Pakistan... that is a documented fact.

Yes there are Indians who have that wish. And there are far more who don't give a damn. Not because they have made a conscious effort to recognise your country, but simply because they can't relate to the idea due to cultural and historic disconnect from your lands and its people. Or simply aren't well read enough to have bought into any particular narrative. I really can't imagine a farmer in Tamil Nadu or Arunachal Pradesh to feel either way about Akhand Bharat and stuff. Then there are people who may be interested in it as a concept but have no political goals. We should remember that opinions are shaped by people who have the loudest mouths.

es there are Indians who have that wish. And there are far more who don't give a damn

unfortunately the ones that do not give a dam... are the ones no body in indian power corridor gives a dam.

but simply because they can't relate to the idea due to cultural and historic disconnect from your lands and its people

100% agree

Many foriegners I know have said the same thing.

I suppose that makes it okay.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am not saying everyone drinks that shit in india. I am just saying how him pretending to be 'open' to indian 'culture' (not just the cowpiss thing), was what got him so much traction. It's not even good content. There are literally so many better vloggers. What were indians following him for? so he could show them more of india? they know it better than him. they just want the validation.
another indication of the insecurity: you could see everyone so apologetic under the SCAM EXPOSING videos. sorry saar. will improve saar type of people. wtf? these type of people are everywhere and they won't go away because karl rock made a video on it. nor do you have to explain yourself to him. they are everywhere and are a product of their fucked up system (which is not unique to india ), so my question, i guess is this, why the fck would he get so much attention?

btw, not saying we don't have that problem.
pta ni kya chakkar hai kuch logon ke saath.. vllayti goray aatey hain, very good boltay hai, in sab ki lulli hard ho jati hai.. is type ke bhi no doubt bhot hain (as you said, dono mulkon me)

Karl was interesting because he's more than just a vlogger, he fell in love with a girl and married into here.. and poor thing, she's lovely but has that skin condition.. stuff like that can be a deal killer for a lot of folk here, spl rural type traditional village folk like her family are (even if politically connected and may have a lot of zameen and monies otherwise).. so that was good.

but then he got a bit too caught up in the politics here, and people rejected that.. it is a minefield, even within my family, friends.. we know to avoid that topic because some lean this way, others the other way.. makes for uncomfortable times.

Foolish as a public figure to explicitly put yourself in a camp and talk smack about the others, especially if you're a god damn gori chamdi bc..

There are others, David Frawley, Koneraad Elst, Francois Gautier and that phoren Hindutva lot also.. disagree with them all you want, but they do more intellectual heavy lifting than Karl Rock, who is a purely emotion based impressionable, who may be a nice guy, but not the most astute, sharpest.. typical jazbaati JNU liberal type hai banda. :laugh:

It's like a blind person describing beautiful mountain ro a person who can see.

When islamic invasion started The first thing they do is destroy nalanda ,

We should remember that opinions are shaped by people who have the loudest mouths.
So true....

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 12.47.25 PM.png

Pakistan is the pinnacle of civilisation... not! Honestly, it's embarrassing when Pakistanis talk about Muslim civilising something, because Pakistan is one of the most uncivilised nations in the world.

Don't forget the brits' contributions to the civilization of india, ending barbaric 'traditions' etc.
This is evident from the fact that once both the muslims and brits were gone, leaving the hindus to their own devices, you got the shining india of today. Like the reverse metamorphosis of a butterfly into a slug
Happy to see Pakistan doing wonders after British left, now don't Blame your hindu ancestry for your present condition.

Pakistan is the pinnacle of civilisation... not! Honestly, it's embarrassing when Pakistanis talk about Muslim civilising something, because Pakistan is one of the most uncivilised nations in the world.

Pakistanis and Islam are not the same,

dont mix the two ... Pakistanis in general are far away from Islam

wow... you really dont know what is going on.
This is not about my political awakening or lack of it. This is about classification of people. As an Indian living in India I am better placed to make that judgement than you. There are enough people with academic interest in the concept of Akhand Bharat. It is no different than having interest in another part of history. A lot of them are professor types and are not out on the streets to lynch people or trolling online. People from many civilizations like to believe their area of influence was larger than present times. Doesn't mean they are planning military campaigns.

Yes there are Indians who have that wish. And there are far more who don't give a damn. Not because they have made a conscious effort to recognise your country, but simply because they can't relate to the idea due to cultural and historic disconnect from your lands and its people. Or simply aren't well read enough to have bought into any particular narrative. I really can't imagine a farmer in Tamil Nadu or Arunachal Pradesh to feel either way about Akhand Bharat and stuff. Then there are people who may be interested in it as a concept but have no political goals. We should remember that opinions are shaped by people who have the loudest mouths.
what about kashmir valley. you see any cultural disconnect there, sir?
I agree that most people don't want a merger but you can't deny the sheer obsession. I mean srsly. We are not fond of india over here so you can expect 'modi ka jo yaar he ghaddar he ghaddar he' type of things be used occasionally and to work. but we are not obsessed in the least. in fact, we are so fking disconnected, we don't even care about india slowly stealing our lifeline rivers.

Pakistanis and Islam are not the same,

dont mix the two ... Pakistanis in general are far away from Islam
Agreed. But does that mean Islam has failed to civilise? Are we worse than hindus then?

Back
Top Bottom