What's new

How Islam civilised Hindu india

Hat my arse i bet u aint gotta bloody dime on ur head mate 🤣🤣..... Jokes dont take it to heart Are kid
That's why I said "nonexistent hat", sir. I don't got no hat. Nay, they chopped that off when I was a wee lad.

@gangus, this is our secret weapon. We chop off our hats to unleash the beast your ladies cower in front of.

Cancer song mitti pao 😭 funny story I sometimes will immitate the infamous dialogues from old Shaan movies like Weshi Gujjar and Athara Jatt.

"Oh Jattaaaaa enu cheer ke vekhe oye tenu pata lage tera kis naal vah pia eh"

"Oh Gujjara ja ke majjan cho, Oye Majjan jina chonia ne oh cho re ne mein teri nasal mukan aya wah"

Am a weirdo I know.

Pakistan has countless agencies the least of our worries is some pewdiepie looking chua from NZ

Look at the comments of the video. So much love from Gurjars of India. :lol:

When we were in college, we had one beautiful of piece of dialogue between the author of that book and a girl called Julie. Author (Forget the name) asks Julie "what is a Civilization"? Julie answers " it is winning wars extending power (Something like that". Authour counters her by saying that it is about creating new beautiful thing etc. Any invader who came to India learn a lot more than what India learned from them. They became civilized after seeing the Indian society. We had a civilization where a prince left his kingdom who was about to be coronated next day just for a promise of his father. Those who came has the history of killing fathers and brothers for reign.

Look at the comments of the video. So much love from Gurjars of India. :lol:
You're trying to pull my pisser and its working am getting vexed out at the fake Goojars swear to God if i find a fookin fake Goojar from Landia in UK am gonna shove a Gajar up his arse and send u the video.

When we were in college, we had one beautiful of piece of dialogue between the author of that book and a girl called Julie. Author (Forget the name) asks Julie "what is a Civilization"? Julie answers " it is winning wars extending power (Something like that". Authour counters her by saying that it is about creating new beautiful thing etc. Any invader who came to India learn a lot more than what India learned from them. They became civilized after seeing the Indian society. We had a civilization where a prince left his kingdom who was about to be coronated next day just for a promise of his father. Those who came has the history of killing fathers and brothers for reign.

Faak man.. They really make you jump through hoops to avoid a good ol saffron lynchin. Do what you gotta do man.

You're trying to pull my pisser and its working am getting vexed out at the fake Goojars swear to God if i find a fookin fake Goojar from Landia in UK am gonna shove a Gajar up his arse and send u the video.

:lol:

Allow it fam.

I’m just jocking brooo.

generalization much? You had one prince who did that and that represents all indian 'civilization' and the fact the the invaders fought for the throne represent their whole civilization? And when has a singular thing i.e. manner in how the royals look at the crown become the standard of the civilization of entire nation?

Where the Sanghis at I need some entertainment
They've all gone in the back to congregate on how to deal with this new muslim invasion into their collective arseholes, (figuratively)

that was more an ethnic than a religious conflict..
so that's how you judge terrorists? whether they are ethnically motivated or religiously.
i am starting to get it. if it's ethnic terrorists, they are probably protesting for their rights. if it's religious terrorists, they are trying to get their 72 virgins.

Last edited:
Agreed. But we were talking about how he got as big as he did. By drinking all original patanjali gau mutra and tugging on insecure gangus's heartstrings. :lol:

BTW, when I say gangus, I almost always mean the sanghis etc, you know? the scum of the earth type of people. I don't mean respectable indian folk like yourself.
lmao, he actually did that once, got a bottled gau mutra and drank that shit..

nobody does that (pee) here, at least I'm yet to come across.. in villages they use gai ki tutty to plaster on their hut dwellings, apparently it keeps the flies away once it dries.. super common in all of north subcontinent, including across the border into your place in the villages on Punjab, don't you pretend otherwise now.

and what gangu sanghi ? aap logon se zyada to my own lot has a go at me IRL for being a BJP sapportar, sir.

but I do actually think Modi is ok, earnt my vote twice (BJP guy ko dia in my area general elections me) .. last time around they had a watch party thinking Modi will lose, I turned up with a few kilos of biriyani.. halkay halkay as the results came in... well, you can imagine.

trollface.jpg

generalization much? You had one prince who did that and that represents all indian 'civilization' and the fact the the invaders fought for the throne represent their whole civilization? And when has a singular thing i.e. manner in how the royals look at the crown become the standard of the civilization of entire nation?

They've all gone in the back to congregate on how to deal with this new muslim invasion into their collective arseholes, (figuratively)

so that's how you judge terrorists? whether they are ethnically motivated or religiously.
i am starting to get it. if it's ethnic terrorists, they are probably protesting for their rights. if it's religious terrorists, they are trying to get their 72 virgins.

An individual never represents the civilization but if he is considered as hero by that civilization, certainly that will reflect the cultural and civilizational value of that civilization.

no, they're all idiots.. zainabyun shias or salafists (in case of people from Pak heading to the middle east)

but LTTE boss Prabhakaran was a Christian Tamil nationalist crazy.

in the future there may well be some Hindu hardcore groups who suicide bomb and all sorts of other stuff, who knows.. ab tak no nahi hai but who knows.. ?

bottled gau mutra
I suppose that makes it okay.

I am not saying everyone drinks that shit in india. I am just saying how him pretending to be 'open' to indian 'culture' (not just the cowpiss thing), was what got him so much traction. It's not even good content. There are literally so many better vloggers. What were indians following him for? so he could show them more of india? they know it better than him. they just want the validation.
another indication of the insecurity: you could see everyone so apologetic under the SCAM EXPOSING videos. sorry saar. will improve saar type of people. wtf? these type of people are everywhere and they won't go away because karl rock made a video on it. nor do you have to explain yourself to him. they are everywhere and are a product of their fucked up system (which is not unique to india ), so my question, i guess is this, why the fck would he get so much attention?

btw, not saying we don't have that problem.

An individual never represents the civilization but if he is considered as hero by that civilization, certainly that will reflect the cultural and civilizational value of that civilization.
Yeah that notion falls flat on it's *** when you consider that most of your civilization votes for BJP. Most of your civilization also considers Godse a hero. Go figure.

in the future there may well be some Hindu hardcore groups who suicide bomb and all sorts of other stuff, who knows.. ab tak no nahi hai but who knows.. ?
Don't worry. They'll eventually rise against the imperialist tyrannical mullahs for atrocities like taking over public space (like a hospital corner) for praying, giving azaan openly, or hell, taking away their wamen with the love zihad, if nothing else.

This reminds me of :

Customer: I don't want to buy anything from your shop
Shopkeeper: I am not selling you anything.
Customer: BSDK, I said I don't want to buy anything
Shopkeeper: BC I am not selling either.

Peace. You have your country, we have ours.

but you want Pakistan... that is a documented fact.

Exactly also Indians survive under the name of Pakistan even when penetrating their Onge wives with 2-inch curry pencils the average Indian screams Pakistan Pakistan love Zihad

Yup.. even Obama observed... indians have a obession anything associated with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom