What's new

How Islam civilised Hindu india

I am not against those who are fair in criticism, but we don't have those here.. The rest of these are pure gangus. @Paitoo is a proper gentleman. I tip my nonexistent hat to you, sir
Hat my arse i bet u aint gotta bloody dime on ur head mate 🤣🤣..... Jokes dont take it to heart Are kid

Wonder what light hindu suicide bombers used to see in Srilanka?

That they won't be reincarnated as a chihuahua because of it?
It will be Kutta ji as that tw*t karl rock says 🤣

She went on a Nankana sahib visa.. its a special one and you're only allowed there, not even till Lahore.

Karl did all the real traveling in Pakistan, alone. A lot of it looks just like India tbh.. nice areas, bad areas, chaos in places and order in others.
First of all i dont even consider Lahoris Lahoris anymore secondly Karl Rock is a Pakistani jasoos

Don’t blame it on cricket. Just be honest and admit that as a Gujjar, you are naturally predisposed to violence at any opportunity... :lol:
Yh u got that bloody right mate am off me tits since that bloody Rajasthooni called himself a Goojar 🤣

Oh man it's nice to have a wee go at the Indians once in a while brings me joy

To humnay konsa god bana rakha hai ?

He got kicked out proper.. tabhi line pe aa gya hai, don't think he'll be doing much politics here now.
He got kicked bcoz he got too big for his britches and went to the anti CAA protests, iirc. He should have known better. It's not the anti-CAA crowd that worshipped him. It's the small dick energy gangus that did and he eroded his own support base by pulling that shit.

She went on a Nankana sahib visa.. its a special one and you're only allowed there, not even till Lahore.

Karl did all the real traveling in Pakistan, alone. A lot of it looks just like India tbh.. nice areas, bad areas, chaos in places and order in others.

I won't say Pakistan is cleaner than India, or better than India or more civilized than that country, calling other uncivilized is an uncivilized thing too. So it's better to leave this observation to the people from other countries.

Prejudice and bias tend to get you on the wrong foot.

He got kicked bcoz he got too big for his britches and went to the anti CAA protests, iirc. He should have known better. It's not the anti-CAA crowd that worshipped him. It's the small dick energy gangus that did and he eroded his own support base by pulling that shit.
Could it have been that he just got caught being involved in an activity that is illegal for people of his status (as a non citizen) here ?

All Indians have a little bit of Gujjar in them. Especially Gujratis... :lol:
Lora nale 🤣 Indians gotta relax before i catch a fake Goojar and put him in his place.

Could it have been that he just got caught being involved in an activity that is illegal for people of his status (as a non citizen) here ?
He didnt do anything all i can recall was he vlogged the rally his father in law held and he got locked out the country the sly indian way

Wonder what light hindu suicide bombers used to see in Srilanka?
Aap to Duleep Mendis ke zamany me phonch gye.

Latest dekho na, kaun kar raha hai Sri Lankay me ? :P

also, LTTE killed our sitting PM here.. that was more an ethnic than a religious conflict.. Prabhakaran himself was a Christian.

First of all i dont even consider Lahoris Lahoris anymore secondly Karl Rock is a Pakistani jasoos
lol

did you see that bit where he got a visit by some ISI guys in a dhaba there ?

he's an Idiot, he shouldn't involve himself in these matters, much less get all political in a public way.

you're going to have people who dislike you for it apart from getting in potentially srs trouble with the authorities... kai ko hero banrela ? the fool.

Cancer song mitti pao 😭 funny story I sometimes will immitate the infamous dialogues from old Shaan movies like Weshi Gujjar and Athara Jatt.

"Oh Jattaaaaa enu cheer ke vekhe oye tenu pata lage tera kis naal vah pia eh"

"Oh Gujjara ja ke majjan cho, Oye Majjan jina chonia ne oh cho re ne mein teri nasal mukan aya wah"

Am a weirdo I know.

did you see that bit where he got a visit by some ISI guys in a dhaba there ?
Pakistan has countless agencies the least of our worries is some pewdiepie looking chua from NZ

Karl Rock ki story interesting hai, he got kicked out for participating in political protests (foreigners are barred from).. anyway, he's back now I think ?

earlier some German students were also deported for similar stuff.. farmer thing for Karl, German kid was thrown out during the anti CAA thing. Karl's Pa in law is in some anti BJP party in Haryana iinw.

citizenship hi le lo protest and politics karne ha to...

no country will tolerate this nonsense interference from foreigners, certainly not Pakistan I imagine.
Agreed. But we were talking about how he got as big as he did. By drinking all original patanjali gau mutra and tugging on insecure gangus's heartstrings. :lol:

BTW, when I say gangus, I almost always mean the sanghis etc, you know? the scum of the earth type of people. I don't mean respectable indian folk like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom