What's new

How Islam civilised Hindu india

David Frawley
idk about any of those people but this guy gives me tarek fatah vibes. just pure vomit against Pakistan. but hten again, i've only seen a few of his tweets on twitter.

Agreed. But does that mean Islam has failed to civilise? Are we worse than hindus then?

i guess you could say we are worse than them bcoz we definitely have higher standards to live upto, but we are still roughly at their level. so, the ideal for us is further away than it is for them.

btw, idk what their ideal society is supposed to be like. i've never seen hindus talk about that stuff. they only ever seem interested in tabloid type propagande against islam in the general social media etc. from these people i get that their only idea of a hindu utopia seems to be their current shithole as it stands now minus the mullahs (and auxiliary unwanteds), of course i haven't visited any proper hindu forums where they discuss that shit like we do, idk if there are any.

It's like a blind person describing beautiful mountain ro a person who can see.

When islamic invasion started The first thing they do is destroy nalanda ,
right on, the first thing you do when trying to civilize a people is destroy their existing institutions that have either failed to lift htem up or actively contributed to their condition. if nalanda and the indian civilization it represented was so great. you'd have an army worth its salt to prevent if from getting destroyed.

Last edited:
Pakistan is the pinnacle of civilisation... not! Honestly, it's embarrassing when Pakistanis talk about Muslim civilising something, because Pakistan is one of the most uncivilised nations in the world.
dude, take your self hating bullshit somewhere else. There are plenty of otehr threads for that. This thread is only for shitting on gangus. We all know we are not great. Read the fking room, mate.

what about kashmir valley. you see any cultural disconnect there, sir?
I agree that most people don't want a merger but you can't deny the sheer obsession. I mean srsly. We are not fond of india over here so you can expect 'modi ka jo yaar he ghaddar he ghaddar he' type of things be used occasionally and to work. but we are not obsessed in the least. in fact, we are so fking disconnected, we don't even care about india slowly stealing our lifeline rivers.

I do not know about the obsession TBH. I do not frequent any other forum and do not read comments on social media. I am however aware that our reputation for fake news and sensationalism is deserved and I hope we understand the severity of the problem sooner than later. I have seen intelligent people believing fake news and totally abandoning their own judgement. People have also become very confrontational and that is a real negative change I have noticed.

idk about any of those people but this guy gives me tarek fatah vibes. just pure vomit against Pakistan. but hten again, i've only seen a few of his tweets on twitter.
He's a bit more political than the rest, the rest talk history and in almost metaphysical/spiritual terms generally.. see if it's worth your while to check sometime.

also, I don't really keep up with any of their blah so I'm not current..

basically pro/anti X-thing India.. there's a lot of foreign people with a lot of opinions.

I do not know about the obsession TBH. I do not frequent any other forum and do not read comments on social media. I am however aware that our reputation for fake news and sensationalism is deserved and I hope we understand the severity of the problem sooner than later. I have seen intelligent people believing fake news and totally abandoning their own judgement. People have also become very confrontational and that is a real negative change I have noticed.
Not specifically obsession with the nation state of Pakistan. But, the general "opponent" (that includes muslims)

For example, Would you agree that we've had WAAY more problems with terrorism than india. Way more lives lost and much bigger loss to the economy. When a terrorist attack happens in Pakistan, we blame our leaders and army for that. Whereas you have arnab goswami (just an example, idk anyone else ) types stirring up a shitstorm on their pathetic channels. pak ki napaak sajish type of stuff.
The sensationalism you mentioned, and the forgoing of all rational thought by even otherwise rational people, that's bcoz of the shit that's been infused into a lot of people's mind. I am not saying we Pakistanis are above, that. Trust me, we aren't. But, as things stand, you have a way bigger problem at hand to deal with that we do. The kind that makes or breaks hte national character.

We on the other hand, are somewhat spared from those problems, having been scrounging for mere survival thanks to our corrupt overlords.

ignorance is a bliss.

Instead of depicting your ignorance read the research work and then talk

to educate you Islam has Zakat charity.. hindus have nothing in equivalance. Charity is considered a universal element of human development.

there is plenty more
So Imran is doing Zakat to Army by leaving PM post?
Why is it that Pakistan has Zakat but such a low literacy? Last I checked education was a universal element of human development.

btw, idk what their ideal society is supposed to be like. i've never seen hindus talk about that stuff. they only ever seem interested in tabloid type propagande against islam in the general social media etc. from these people i get that their only idea of a hindu utopia seems to be their current shithole as it stands now minus the mullahs (and auxiliary unwanteds), of course i haven't visited any proper hindu forums where they discuss that shit like we do, idk if there are any.
That is a good question actually.
Hinduism is so varied in the way it is followed, there can never be consensus on what the correct way of living life would be. Another problem is that Hindu religious scriptures are too vast in numbers and overwhelming to be condensed into something like "10 golden principles of living".

On the one hand you have sanyasis who forsake everything and want to walk barefoot to the Himalayas, surviving only on alms, on the other you have temples full of gold and milk being poured on giant statues. You have Aghoris with strange macabre practices, and then people who even shun garlic and onion from their diet. I am not even getting into the theological aspects because the contradictions there are much greater and complex. Purely from a society point of view, we are too heterogenous to agree on a single way of living, if that way comes from religion. Therefore our view of ideal society should be based on simple principles of justice, rule of law, decency, truth, hard work and compassion. Most of these are lacking in our society. Justice is always late, often denied, law is followed until it is convenient, truth is a casualty in time of paid media, hard work is only for the poor and we are too cut throat in our daily lives, forever trying to get ahead, earn more, pollute more, make it more miserable for everyone.

So Imran is doing Zakat to Army by leaving PM post?
Why is it that Pakistan has Zakat but such a low literacy? Last I checked education was a universal element of human development.
when will you understand that islam is not machine code that everything in pakistan runs on. it's more like a facade that most people have. ignore these comments that say otherwise.

we are talking about principals here. not the implementation. no one is perfect enough to claim to fully represent their creed. i would assume hinduism started innocent enough until people added that bullshit about caste system and whatnot.

Whereas you have arnab goswami (just an example, idk anyone else ) types stirring up a shitstorm on their pathetic channels. pak ki napaak sajish type of stuff.
The sensationalism you mentioned, and the forgoing of all rational thought by even otherwise rational people, that's bcoz of the shit that's been infused into a lot of people's mind.
India has become terribly commercial minded since the liberalization days of 1990s. Business managers are enslaved to the idea of maximum profit at least cost. Analysts look at the population size and gloat over the opportunity available. They feel that if 10% of the market is giving us so much profit, imagine how much 100% will give. Capturing market share at any cost is deeply ingrained into Indian business psyche, especially traditional businesses. Media falls into that category. Our media is a total disaster, and being devoid of any hobbies or physical activity, we just switch on the TV any time we want and are sitting ducks for these companies. They can play us like they want. And its not just about money. Media persons also get a boner due to their proximity with political parties. They are loathe to lose it. I don't know about Pakistan, but for a long time Indians have lived under the fear of the babu. Of their file being stuck, or their ration card being rejected and so on. People want to grab that power and not be at the receiving end. Media is one way to get on the powerful side. Of course, since they wont be contesting elections, their best use is as a tool. It is a service which they offer readily.

Last edited:
Agreed. But does that mean Islam has failed to civilise? Are we worse than hindus then?
think of this.. way.... Toyota makes excellent cars...

yet Pakistan has one the worse accidents , road rages in the world..

So are toyota cars bad?

Islam tells read... do we read?

Islam tells the truth... how many Pakistani you are truth full?

Islam says keep cleaniness ... have you seen our cities?

Islam tells us be honest with your dealing ... how many honest Pakistanis do you know?

Point is the problem is with us ......

Media persons also get a boner due to their proximity with political parties. They are loathe to lose it. I don't know about Pakistan, but for a long time Indians have lived under the fear of the babu. Of their file being stuck, or their ration card being rejected and so on. People want to grab that power and not be at the receiving end. Media is one way to get on the powerful side. Of course, since they wont be contesting elections, their best use is as a tool. It is a service which they offer readily.
this is 100% the same in Pakistan. The yearning to be close to power. Only thing is our media hasn't found it's true calling like indian media has :lol:
as of yet, we also don't have a universal scapegoat, so to speak so the hate machine is somewhat contained

Belly dancing, the word inshallah to delay any work, slave who took power to become dynasties, transgender (Muslim rainbow) in Haram of king quarters,
But the best and enduring of all till this day is the fabulous cuisine from all over the Islamic world

this is 100% the same in Pakistan. The yearning to be close to power. Only thing is our media hasn't found it's true calling like indian media has :lol:
as of yet, we also don't have a universal scapegoat, so to speak so the hate machine is somewhat contained
The Times Group has almost single handedly turned media into a commercial circus. Its owner had once said "We are not in the business of news. We are in the business of advertising". The results speak for themselves. In the 90s they saw the turning tide of consumerism and very cleverly positioned Times of India as a sort of tabloid. Its Page 3 supplement which is called Delhi Times / Bombay Times etc which was meant to showcase parties of rich people, women in bikini, advice on sex etc soon become bigger than the main newspaper. A massive dumbing down of society. They then took their onslaught to TV and launched Times Now, and gifted us Arnab Goswami, who though no longer with Times, continues to torment people.

Other media houses gaped with their mouths open and said "I want what he is having". The TRP battle is an ugly one, and the only way to stay afloat is to cater to the lowest common denominator.

The Times Group has almost single handedly turned media into a commercial circus. Its owner had once said "We are not in the business of news. We are in the business of advertising". The results speak for themselves. In the 90s they saw the turning tide of consumerism and very cleverly positioned Times of India as a sort of tabloid. Its Page 3 supplement which is called Delhi Times / Bombay Times etc which was meant to showcase parties of rich people, women in bikini, advice on sex etc soon become bigger than the main newspaper. A massive dumbing down of society. They then took their onslaught to TV and launched Times Now, and gifted us Arnab Goswami, who though no longer with Times, continues to torment people.

Other media houses gaped with their mouths open and said "I want what he is having". The TRP battle is an ugly one, and the only way to stay afloat is to cater to the lowest common denominator.
Idk any way out of this,sir . Literacy is the only hope. For Pakistan. I hope the economy improves and literacy grows to the point where people's baises are minimized enough that they can't be manipulated so easily. I don't care if the peopel then become irreligious or even atheist. If it's poverty and hopelessness that's keeping one close to God, then you are not truly devoted.

For India, you are better suited to comment. To me, it seems modi ji still have steam left for at least 10 years. Even if this is his last stint in power, but his legacy will continue or even grow under yogi et al.
BTW, how likely is it that after retirement from electoral politics, modi ji will become a spiritual figurehead, a yogi/sadhu type figure?

Back
Top Bottom