What's new

How far ahead of India is China?

Those Indians who are saying Pakistanis should not comment on this.....

Excuse me....

Its PDF and Pakistanis have every right to comment and delete....... Incredible Fart India should make there own site first before bashing Pakistanis on PDF ......

Excuse me....

Its PDF and Pakistanis have every right to comment and delete....... Incredible Fart India should make there own site first before bashing Pakistanis on PDF ......

We will come and fart here...and you have to smell it .....if you dont want to smell and die....dont come to PDF :omghaha:

Excuse me....

:rofl::rofl: some one is burning.... are you admin?

pakkalu vese nayala

China seldom or never writes something like this. We leave these trivial jobs to the americans, brits and indians who need to fill up their vacant columns and beat up dwindling readership

Our concern is on a global perspective; more focusing on our biggest trading partners and rivals like USA, Japan, Euro-zone. The writer seems to have given us a praise, but no thanks. We have set out targets and move on determined courses of our own!

Silly point. These comparisons allow you to see where you are strong and where weak. The article clearly brings out how weakness of policy has put us (India) behind. This stuff helps in planning.

Pakistan>>>> > india>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China!

That far!

Pakistan>>>> > india>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>China!

That far!

india>>China! this one is good.... why do you bring pakistan here?

China and India are competitors. and so far china is doing better.

China and Pak is a relationship of master and slave (do I have to say who is what? :D)

Silly point. These comparisons allow you to see where you are strong and where weak. The article clearly brings out how weakness of policy has put us (India) behind. This stuff helps in planning.

stupid point! that's the problem of india, repeating and repeating the same, again and again!

China and India are competitors. and so far china is doing better.

China and Pak is a relationship of master and slave (do I have to say who is what? :D)

Pakistan is one of our best friends! We are equal!

Not really - If India and China were the same then the comparison would make sense - and certainly just comparing numbers is entirely meaningless, especially since we are comparing numbers of things that are not the same

It's not so much the economic numbers that matter. It's the social figures. That's what society is all about. It's being able to provide to the population the necessities for growth and prosperity. Even if India eventually outpaces China in economic terms, it won't mean much unless the little guy gets fed, educated, and lives long enough to contribute to the rest of society. A high GDP could mean that the elite in a country is hoarding everything while nothing gets solved at the bottom. Or it could mean that the wealth created gets circulated thus having a more sustainable and healthy economy.

It's not so much the economic numbers that matter. It's the social figures. That's what society is all about. It's being able to provide to the population the necessities for growth and prosperity. Even if India eventually outpaces China in economic terms, it won't mean much unless the little guy gets fed, educated, and lives long enough to contribute to the rest of society. A high GDP could mean that the elite in a country is hoarding everything while nothing gets solved at the bottom. Or it could mean that the wealth created gets circulated thus having a more sustainable and healthy economy.

At many levels yes. But in a situation where the govt. isn't efficiently managing social growth, you can't just sit back and say 'I won't look at GDP or macroeconomic stats because I'm not doing a good job of social growth'. At the very least a good GDP growth figure ensures relatively better employment figures which is important. In India Vs China, it is especially important becuase your kind of growth is coming because more executive based decision making in policy while that isn't the case with India. If you don't benchmark, you won't know how inefficiencies in your own policy making right?

China seldom or never writes something like this. We leave these trivial jobs to the americans, brits and indians who need to fill up their vacant columns and beat up dwindling readership

Our concern is on a global perspective; more focusing on our biggest trading partners and rivals like USA, Japan, Euro-zone. The writer seems to have given us a praise, but no thanks. We have set out targets and move on determined courses of our own!

Sour grapes. You actually need to have a free press for that!

We need your help if we go into cricket seriously. You are our natural mentors on cricket!

Awww - teri dosti, mera pyaar

This.

In social figures India today is at the level China was at in the 1970's. That's a 40 year gap which is more like the real gap. The economist magazine produced an article where they compared China to India in social figures and that was a real eye opener for me. I didn't think India was 40 years behind China (maybe 20-25 years), but reading that article showed how far behind India is. As nice as it is to compare India to China, the reality is that it's not even a comparison.
The only comparison is in population size and that's where the comparison ends.

yup i have been telling my indians that their is no comparing to china just the population every thing in china is ahead of them by like 3 decades specially a homeless chinese man earn more donnation in a day then some indians in a month thankx dude

Back
Top Bottom