What's new

Forget world domination, India won’t catch up with China any time soon

Saar please don't say negative things about my jai hind country India. We are supapwaer 2020.

F16FpVBacAA8QyV.jpg

etylo, you made good progress last week and took your 1st step when you admitted your coprophilia.
Now try to persever and resist from you urges to grab feces and dung etc.
shut up, stupid Indian.

are you foaming now? that'd indicate advanced rabies and that with your coprophial is very dangerous for your family. You should isolate yoruself
SHUT UP STUPID INDIAN, GO WASH YOUR MOUTH WITH SOAP.

India need to adopt one child policy. India is doing well in economy and from 5 years they are doing everything to encourage"Made in India" products... I think rapid increase in population is big hurdle and burden .

Now you’ve started lying too Etylo ! Stop eating feces weather Indian r Chinese ! It is all bad as you have become
Fool, try to deny an undeniable fact you Indians are savages that eat feces but have the gull to teach Chinese all the that you fools are superior, lol, never seen bunch so shameless.

India need to adopt one child policy. India is doing well in economy and from 5 years they are doing everything to encourage"Made in India" products... I think rapid increase in population is big hurdle and burden .
Not at all, our TFR is already at replacement rate and population growth around just 0.8%.

Fool, try to deny an undeniable fact you Indians are savages that eat feces but have the gull to teach Chinese all the that you fools are superior, lol, never seen bunch so shameless.
Your coprophila is making you rancid ! Why r u blaming India and CCP for your disgusting fetish ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom