What's new

Forget world domination, India won’t catch up with China any time soon

what makes you think that? There is no way for anyone to know because of the near complete control and surveillance by CCP.
Because many of them travel outside, live outside and immigrate outside too. Similarly, many foreigners go to China, live in China, marry Chinese people. China is not some Andromeda galaxy. No such thing as 'near complete control' in 21st century. Your concerns may have been valid in 1980.

Delusional fool, go eat more cow dungs to keep your delusions alive that Chinese people need you low animals' salvation, lol. Chinese don't need you feces eating people's pity to look down at, go pity yourselves, lol, I don't know where you low life animals get this sense of utmost superiority over Chinese all the time, lol.
your coprophilia and digusting obsession with eating dung and feces is severely affecting your brain. This is not very difficult to understand.

When Indians and others who have a certain amount human rights and know what a freedom based living experience will naturally sympathize and feel sad about you people who have to be content living like well fed cattle by CCP.

Because many of them travel outside, live outside and immigrate outside too. Similarly, many foreigners go to China, live in China, marry Chinese people. China is not some Andromeda galaxy. No such thing as 'near complete control' in 21st century. Your concerns may have been valid in 1980.
those are the sources we have to by, I agree. And my interactions with people who escaped or otherwise immigrated from China as well as what I have seen personally in China clearly establish how scared people are to speak their mind, do their will or question patent injustices.

your coprophilia and digusting obsession with eating dung and feces is severely affecting your brain. This is not very difficult to understand.

When Indians and others who have a certain amount human rights and know what a freedom based living experience will naturally sympathize and feel sad about you people who have to be content living like well fed cattle by CCP.
Go pity yourselves, rotten scavangers that eat feces.

there is nothing to catch up. Under CCP, especially with the series of Xi fiascos, China has become a giant pen and the Chinese people mere cattle.

Indians otoh are human with freedom and organic chaos albeit economically developing slower.

We can only pray that the Chinese people get some human rights restored in the not too distant future.
Agreed. Mainland China should surrender to Taiwan and should revert back to democracy to get the human rights restored! Now that's called dreaming big!!

Anyways what's wrong with dreaming big?? Why are Chins and their pappus getting annoyed by that?

revert back to democracy
Since you have been a poster here for a while (not as long as me), simple historical facts shouldn't escape you for example please tell me when was China ever politically democratic please? We know Taiwan was not democratic untilChang passed away in the 70s so enlighten us with that 80 Indian IQ level .

Fool, you animals have no sense of shame, do you.
you collect photos of defecating and half naked people. you do and fantasize about eating dung and feces.
you are the one that should be ashamed but you are not. most of your posts are about dung and feces.
that's why it is confirmed that you have coprophilia. You should get treatment for it asap

Since you have been a poster here for a while (not as long as me), simple historical facts shouldn't escape you for example please tell me when was China ever politically democratic please? We know Taiwan was not democratic untilChang passed away in the 70s so enlighten us with that 80 Indian IQ level .
I meant adopt democracy. Join Taiwan!!

Happy now, high IQ Chinese!!??

you collect photos of defecating and half naked people. you do and fantasize about eating dung and feces.
you are the one that should be ashamed but you are not. most of your posts are about dung and feces.
that's why it is confirmed that you have coprophilia. You should get treatment for it asap
Only you low life animal Indians eat feces, fool, now stop smearing others.

I meant adopt democracy. Join Taiwan!!

Happy now, high IQ Chinese!!??
You do realise that Chiang retreated from China with a few million people, took all the money and valuables as they were retreating and used it on a tiny island of Taiwan which was not touched in WW2 with strong infrastructure right? Even indians in this scenario can create a rich environment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom