What's new

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

• Total voters
Come visit in Scotland now mate. Scotland will be a poor nation not a rich one. You do realise the free education and health etc are all provided by London? Scotland all ready has a huge health crisis due to Alcohol related problems.
I'm pretty sure they will figure something out…i hope they divide… thats all.
i don't give a crap about either

Name one imperialistic power that were more humane on the population? They were here to get resources to fuel their industrial revolution and their economy, and they did it. The means were not humane, but that's the purpose of imperialism. You cannot expect them to send a ship load of Mother Teresa's.

There wasn't any, Imperialism is wrong, and its wrong to defend it too . Can i simply go kill, murder and rape people just because i am physically stronger than them ? Which world do you live in ? Was it ok for Hitler to wipe out Jews just because he could do it ?

Had Pakistan been without nukes, and a weaker nation, i seriously doubt there wouldn't had been a massive invasion already. Strong empowering over the weak to gain control over the resources is a default program, embedded in the very cellular structure of living example.

Last thing we need is an Afghanistan at our doorsteps .

And Brits ruled over many other countries in all continents, i never see them clouding their present judgement based on past events, and crying on that.

Of course not, because the benefited from it ...

Come visit in Scotland now mate. Scotland will be a poor nation not a rich one. You do realise the free education and health etc are all provided by London? Scotland all ready has a huge health crisis due to Alcohol related problems.

A simple calculation yields the result of Scotland GDP/capita of 27k USD, a sharp drop from average UK gdp/capita of 39k USD.

I'm pretty sure they will figure something out…i hope they divide… thats all.
i don't give a crap about either

Don't get your panties is a twist, they will keep the £ and may even keep the Queen as head of the state like Australia.

What fraction of Russian economy is contributed to Vodka export? :D

To be taken into consideration, all the major manufacturing industries like BAE, Rolls Royce and likes will move into England. I think majority of the shipping industries and manufacturers have already started the move. Scandinavian nations already have a sustainable economy. And Scotland is trying the have that, the coin can flip at either side.

What they did? :o:

Oh joh kameena pana dekhaya hai 200 salo mein aur pata nahi kitne pange liye hai duniya bhar mein

Don't get your panties is a twist, they will keep the £ and may even keep the Queen as head of the state like Australia.
well that will be sad….
btw in that case what independence are they getting??
they already are considered another country technically united under the queen??

Accepting we were weak is something , defending their actions is something else all together ...
But then again, by that Logic nothing wrong with what Hitler did
No come on. Himmler(not Hitler) went ahead with the Wannsee Konferenz to free 'Europe of Jewish Bolshevik menace'. But that was done only to kill jews. This was the objective. In India the Brits had the objective to squeeze as much money from us, regardless the human cost. Our deaths were a side effect. Slight difference.

Think now - if Hitler had won the war, we would be not talking about the Holocaust either. We would be talking about the Holodomor. I am no fan of Nazis or racism but in this world no one are saints. It's a hard truth but still truth nonetheless.

Totally indifferent. If this referendum doesn't succeed (and I don't think it will), Scotland will opt for more devolution anyway.

What is most important (and desirable) is for Britain to leave the EU.

Totally indifferent. If this referendum doesn't succeed (and I don't think it will), Scotland will opt for more devolution anyway.

What is most important (and desirable) is for Britain to leave the EU.

Apparently David Cameron will hold a referendum if people elect him second time.:lol:.

No come on. Himmler(not Hitler) went ahead with the Wannsee Konferenz to free 'Europe of Jewish Bolshevik menace'. But that was done only to kill jews. This was the objective. In India the Brits had the objective to squeeze as much money from us, regardless the human cost. Our deaths were a side effect. Slight difference.

Think now - if Hitler had won the war, we would be not talking about the Holocaust either. We would be talking about the Holodomor. I am no fan of Nazis or racism but in this world no one are saints. It's a hard truth but still truth nonetheless.

You see when a woman gets raped and killed the getting killed and raped is just a side effect they real objective was the enjoyment of the rapist . Do you realize how ridicules that sounds ?

Truth does not make it right , nor does that make it morally correct

There wasn't any, Imperialism is wrong, and its wrong to defend it too . Can i simply go kill, murder and rape people just because i am physically stronger than them ? Which world do you live in ? Was it ok for Hitler to wipe out Jews just because he could do it ?

How did any army treated separatist, Naxals for example? Indian freedom movement was synonymous to Naxalism from Brits PoV.

Last thing we need is an Afghanistan at our doorsteps .

Afghan like situation happened because of an external power supporting local tribes to take up arms against the Government. The case i'm talking about, will be more synonymous to Poland under Nazi, mass disarmament and annihilation.

Of course not, because the benefited from it ...

Not exactly, they didn't waste much time crying and sobbing over it. They utilized the present infrastructure and embraced free economy.

You see when a woman gets raped and killed the getting killed and raped is just a side effect they real objective was the enjoyment of the rapist . Do you realize how ridicules that sounds ?

Truth does not make it right , nor does that make it morally correct
I completely empathize with your position. Also trust me, personally I wish to the same too. But the reality is far too harsh. Human nature is the exact opposite of civility. Always remember that more 'civilized' a state becomes, more capable it becomes of committing the most heinous of crimes against humanity.

It is not morally correct at all - I agree. But that's what lies in store for the vanquished. If we show mercy, that is our credit, not duty.

How did any army treated separatist, Naxals for example? Indian freedom movement was synonymous to Naxalism from Brits PoV.

We didn't wipe out entire populations and starve them to submission . Naxals were armed unlike the poor folks in west bengal and other cities who died due to starvation just because of greed.

Not exactly, they didn't waste much time crying and sobbing over it. They utilized the present infrastructure and embraced free economy.

Am simple highlighting the fact that they treated us like dirt and killed millions . Its better than kissing up to the west.

Back
Top Bottom