What's new

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

• Total voters
I thought some migrants are demanding a seperate state in England with special archaic laws. :P

Nope, but one should wonder, how can 30,000 Brits rule of 300 million Indians? There is no excuse for being coward, corrupt and weak.
i know , but technology!!!. they had it we didn't.
education! they had it we didn't.
i hate england with all my heart.

Scotland has had enough independence. Only defence and finance is handled by UK. Even after that and inspite of so much dependence on England, if the Scots think they are better off being independent, then so be it.

Surprising that people of developed countries even in the 21st century prefer to put more importance on the differences between each other than the abundant similarities.

True bro. But we are to blame for that as well. If we don't stay up to date, it is our fault. They saw and grabbed the opportunity. It was our weakness, and that was their strength.

Btw - who is this IAF officer in your avatar? :azn:

No, our corrupt leaders made profit by associating themselves with the Brits, and it presented them an opportunity to defeat and win territories from their rivals. Without Indian support, it'd have been impossible for Brits to rule over the subcontinent. And by technology, cannons were present in both sides when Brits arrived, and crossbows were more advantageous than those primitive guns of that era. And their large sail ships were irrelevant in inland expeditions.

that my friend is a scare for scottish to say no
BP and other are sticking their guns into northern Scotland because they know oil will last well past 2050-60

I can quote from many more articles, supported by university research, and the website you quoted from is more like a blog.

True bro. But we are to blame for that as well. If we don't stay up to date, it is our fault. They saw and grabbed the opportunity. It was our weakness, and that was their strength.

Btw - who is this IAF officer in your avatar? :azn:
its rashid minhas of paf

well that doesn't mean i can't hate them…

No, our corrupt leaders made profit by associating themselves with the Brits, and it presented them an opportunity to defeat and win territories from their rivals. Without Indian support, it'd have been impossible for Brits to rule over the subcontinent. And by technology, cannons were present in both sides when Brits arrived, and crossbows were more advantageous than those primitive guns of that era. And their large sail ships were irrelevant in inland expeditions.

i still hate them and their guts…

A few days ago someone wanted to break up US, now UK, then what?Oh...I forgot, some one also demanded Norway to be broken.....

Nope, but one should wonder, how can 30,000 Brits rule of 300 million Indians? There is no excuse for being coward, corrupt and weak.

Is that an excuse to loot pillage and kill people in the millions ? Most of the famines in India were artificial y created by the British Raj which ended up in the deaths of 85million Indians . But i guess thats justified because we were weak ...

If majority vote then yes. Its not like England will send an army to quash people's wishes. ''Wink, Wink'' pointing to East Pakistan.
what happened in east pakistan was treason… pakistan doesn't give its province an option to join or leave as they wish.. once your join you stay or its too bad.
i hope majority vote yes.. after all these brits caused lot of pain to scotts as well.

Is that an excuse to loot pillage and kill people in the millions ? Most of the famines in India were artificial y created by the British Raj which ended up in the deaths of 85million Indians . But i guess thats justified because we were weak ...
'Justified' is a wrong word. State policy is not based on morality and ethics. Starving Indians was a side-effect of the brutal appropriation of resources here by the British. Was it inhuman? Of course. But then such is the fate of the vanquished. :(
Let this be a lesson for us in the future. Kapituliert? - Nimatz :D

''Wink, Wink'' pointing to East Pakistan.
Dusht aatma :devil: j/k :D

screw england
screw england bro… i hope they divide even further… i want that country to be weak and worthless for all the crap they did..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom