What's new

"Joke made in the UK" ~ A Chinese listening device was found in the teapot.

What do you think of this British joke?

• British people have IQ disorders.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • British people have logical barriers.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Respect the work and life of British people.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China
As we can see. British people have always enjoyed lying and spreading fake news. But in most cases, British lies are full of loopholes and logical obstacles.

Recently the British announced. They find a listening device in a Chinese teapot.

emmm.... What advanced technology!

Although the British did not provide any actual evidence. But from a former think tank member in PDF. It seems that lying is the work and life of British people.

we don't know how Britain makes teapots. but we know how China makes teapots. It has one of the most important processes in the manufacturing process - high-temperature firing.

How to place a bug in these high-temperature fired teapots? We don't know.

Perhaps the British have discovered a 'new technology'.

Or is it quantum technology and wormhole technology developed in China?

Anyway. The 'work and life' of British people is puzzling.

My summary is.

1. British-made teapots can be bugged. So they think China can too.

2. The British has mastered space wormhole technology, and they believe China can too.

3. This is the work and life of British people. Please understand.

emmm... Happy every day.

As we can see. British people have always enjoyed lying and spreading fake news. But in most cases, British lies are full of loopholes and logical obstacles.

Recently the British announced. They find a listening device in a Chinese teapot.

Although the British did not provide any actual evidence. But from a former think tank member in PDF. It seems that lying is the work and life of British people.

we don't know how Britain makes teapots. but we know how China makes teapots. It has one of the most important processes in the manufacturing process - high-temperature firing.

My summary is.

2. The British has mastered space wormhole technology, and they believe China can too.

emmm... Happy every day.
Well done

Your social credit score has improved.

You are now eligible to consume 1 dog / 2 cats per calander month. But don't take the piss, I.e you can eat half a dog and one cat....its too much paperwork see.....just stick to one animal and you can alternate monthly.

Hope that's OK.

Well done

You are now eligible to consume 1 dog / 2 cats per calander month. But don't take the piss, I.e you can eat half a dog and one cat....its too much paperwork see.....just stick to one animal and you can alternate monthly.

Hope that's OK.
I understand your 'work and life'.LOL

Well done

Hope that's OK.
hi,Did you find a bug in the teapot today?

Well done

Hope that's OK.
Not to be undone, you sir provided no more evidence on teapot, just how stupid and disgusting you are:lol:

The "work and life" of British people.:rofl:

Well done

Hope that's OK.
hi little baby:cheesy:

Last edited:

My summary is.

emmm... Happy every day.
was it a WiFi, cellular, or Bluetooth?

We only use teapots if guests are over.

We just use a mug day to day. I'll check and get back to you.
Respect the "work and life" of the British. :rofl:

was it a WiFi, cellular, or Bluetooth?
LOL. This is a matter of human common sense. You shouldn't expect too much from the British.

Perhaps the British have mastered "space wormhole technology"?

Now the British have to smash all their teapot to check for spying devices and if no spying devices they can then glue them back together.

Now the British have to smash all their teapot to check for spying devices and if no spying devices they can then glue them back together.

Yes I think that's a good idea.

What do you advise we do with the Chinese artifacts kept safely on display at the BRITISH MUSEUM? 😉

shall we smash them too?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom