How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

• Total voters

Star Wars

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Only 4 weeks left for possible separation Scotland from Great Britain . How does PDF look at it ?

Scotland doesn't have the necessary economic support to have a sustainable future, so i'm against this breakup. Or It'll become another typical basket case ridden with debt and unemployment.

i think semi independence will be better. they can choose more of what they can do than today.

I guess most people here will be unconcerned.

I wonder if Scotland will get to keep the north sea oil though.

Scotland doesn't have the necessary economic support to have a sustainable future, so i'm against this breakup. Or It'll become another typical basket case ridden with debt and unemployment.

Isn't there oil in North sea of Scotland's coast ?

Isn't there oil in North sea of Scotland's coast ?

Yes, but not sufficient and neither can the economy survive only on crude. And they won't even have the competitive edge over eastern European nations on manufacturing, neither the service based economy will be sustainable because of insufficient demand. And agriculture won't get them anywhere in the 21st century.

Yes, but not sufficient and neither can the economy survive only on crude. And they won't even have the competitive edge over eastern European nations on manufacturing, neither the service based economy will be sustainable because of insufficient demand. And agriculture won't get them anywhere in the 21st century.
Tourism and Scotch exports :o:

They were looking an economic model close to those of Scandinavian countries which are doing quiet well ...

i really want them to separate… i want england to become weak and worthless in the world… after the shit they did.

Tourism and Scotch exports :o:

What fraction of Russian economy is contributed to Vodka export? :D

They were looking an economic model close to those of Scandinavian countries which are doing quiet well ...

To be taken into consideration, all the major manufacturing industries like BAE, Rolls Royce and likes will move into England. I think majority of the shipping industries and manufacturers have already started the move. Scandinavian nations already have a sustainable economy. And Scotland is trying the have that, the coin can flip at either side.

i really want them to separate… i want england to become weak and worthless in the world… after the shit they did.

What they did? :o:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom