What's new

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

How does PDF view the possible breakup of Britian

• Total voters
well that's a good thing

True,nothing can justify the crimes the British have committed against us

Yeah sorry I killed and raped your family, oh no I didnt because its 2014 thats your own people doing it now instead.

Why are people bitter about the past, if you were around in colonial times and suffered then you have a right to be. Only 2 generations ago my family were all coal miners in south wales and they worked for basically nothing and lived a life of long shifts down dangerous mines 6 days a week until they died, they might have been "free" but they werent really, all of that to basically power a colonial empire that was from England, as a welshman my people have mostly suffered at the hands of English for alot longer than anyone else has had to and do I care about past troubles, no I do not because im not bitter.

If your life is inadequate then do something about it, do you think your ancestors would want you to mope around talking about how someone treated them bad or would they want you to try your hardest to prove them wrong.

In another 50 years there will be only an England with Wales, N Ireland and Scotland going their own ways. In this England most of the smart and affluent Englishmen would immigrate to Canada, Australia, NZ or USA. But the monarchy will remain to reign over a largely S Asian population.We just love monarchy and all the empty pomp accompanying.

Only 4 weeks left for possible separation Scotland from Great Britain . How does PDF look at it ?
I don't think its going to happen but if it happens it would be bad for UK
and good for other world

'Justified' is a wrong word. State policy is not based on morality and ethics. Starving Indians was a side-effect of the brutal appropriation of resources here by the British. Was it inhuman? Of course. But then such is the fate of the vanquished.

In most cases the state policies are not based on ethics and that's why the world is in such a chaos. However, it doesn't have to be this way. Just because states do not care about ethics does not mean that morality has become irrelevant. Matter of fact, it has become even more relevant. If we say that it is the fate of the vanquished to be obliterated then why is there so much criticism of what the Nazis did in the countries they invaded? What is wrong is wrong. Sometimes we remain mum because it's so convenient for us to be quiet and complacent.

Yeah sorry I killed and raped your family, oh no I didnt because its 2014 thats your own people doing it now instead.

Why are people bitter about the past, if you were around in colonial times and suffered then you have a right to be. Only 2 generations ago my family were all coal miners in south wales and they worked for basically nothing and lived a life of long shifts down dangerous mines 6 days a week until they died, they might have been "free" but they werent really, all of that to basically power a colonial empire that was from England, as a welshman my people have mostly suffered at the hands of English for alot longer than anyone else has had to and do I care about past troubles, no I do not because im not bitter.

If your life is inadequate then do something about it, do you think your ancestors would want you to mope around talking about how someone treated them bad or would they want you to try your hardest to prove them wrong.

Do you even know the crimes that British have commited against South Asia or even the world,brush up your history a little bit

Only 4 weeks left for possible separation Scotland from Great Britain . How does PDF look at it ?

Serves them right for breaking up a country based on religious lines and presiding over largest human migration in history and the genocide that ensued!!! The mess they have left behind will take centuries to get cleaned up!

Polls suggest the NO vote is slightly ahead. However I think it could go either way.
I think the next Darling vs Salmond debate will take the undecided voters.
Capturebetfiar.PNG

Here are the odds from betfair which I am very surprised by. Might stick some money on the yes vote.

A lot of hate in this thread, pretty misdirected as well seeing as most people alive today were born well after the empire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom