What's new

How can someone do this ??

u call it a walk??:lol:. u r right....somebody need to grow up here.

I was surprised that u couldnt understand anything from video.

00:07......the guy shows up, seems very confused and look at the door.

00:13......the guy approaches the door and observe the door closely.

00:20.......he does something on his file.

00:36......he looks at the door again and watch if there is anybody behind him.

00:43.....he just ram into the sliding glass window.

In my country and the country i live right now, we dont call that a walk through.:lol:. u need to do some serious obervation.lmao.:hang2:

:disagree:

Whether you agree with my observation or not doesn't matter, the fact that you find this pleasing for your sadistic enjoyment is disgusting and immature.

Whether it was a stunt or an accident we will probably never know, point is people like you find this funny and that's truly immature and despicable to say the least.

"In my country and the country i live right now, we dont call that a walk through."
Your entire argument revolves around my word "walked", perhaps he was in a hurry.

Seriously you need to grow up, me calling it a "walk" has nothing to do with my lack of maturity as you suggest, it's simply a critique of my analysis...Though your sadistic enjoyment of this situation does suggest a lack of maturity and the time to grow up.

End of Discussion.

Whether you agree with my observation or not doesn't matter, the fact that you find this pleasing for your sadistic enjoyment is disgusting and immature.

Whether it was a stunt or an accident we will probably never know, point is people like you find this funny and that's truly immature and despicable to say the least.

Your entire argument revolves around my word "walked", perhaps he was in a hurry.

Seriously you need to grow up, me calling it a "walk" has nothing to do with my lack of maturity as you suggest, it's simply a critique of my analysis...Though your sadistic enjoyment of this situation does suggest a lack of maturity and the time to grow up.

End of Discussion.

not surprised!. as allways when u dont have any point to counter argue, unleash a personal attack right.:cheesy:. i cant halp u there.:wave:

That's not funny. Maybe he was from a village and this was his first time dealing with an automatic door. Some of my cousins in the village in Punjab never seen an automatic door either and would be so confused when seeing one. My friend in Islamabad once told me that his cousin came from a village in FATA to Islamabad and was scared of cars because he never saw one before (this was back in the 90's).

Some of our people are very simple, dont make fun of them. I bet he felt embarassed afterwards.

By the way, there's an Indian flag in the background so I dont think this is Pakistan. Maybe this is one of the Indian projects built in Afghanistan or maybe its India...we would never put an Indian flag up in any college/university in Pakistan.

Have you ever seen a Pakistani policeman before? There's one at the start of the video. Poor observation skills on your part, Bro. :hang2:

Last edited:

Dude, you seem to have some sentimental attachment to guys banging head-first into glass doors, some personal association eh?

The discussion does not about the single word "walk" but the entire explaination of yours
the guy was staring outside into the street with a lot on his mind, and because the glass doors are so invisible looking he forgot that they were there and lost his train of thought and forgot to open the door and instead walked right through it..
By readng this it would seem it was some sort of casual accident we face every day, what really made it unique was this guy's actions few seconds before the crash. a) He checked if someone was looking b) He started running through his books as if it was the manual for operating automatic door c) He took position and litrally raced through the door before it could open.

After that you vouch to have a glimpe of Indian flag. Now whenever something goes wrong, you seek Indian involvement in every form of GATE CRASHING. You surely noticed something that might have resembled an Indian flag also might have resembled so mny other things and made your decesion, but failed to notice Uniform of the Policeman, which gives away the location in a much easier fashion. This sir is exact defenition of a conspiracy theory. Give this to a good artist and he'll weave a tale of the video being shot in Indian facility training terrorists to pose as Pakistani Police.

Anyways, I dont find anything wrong with people laughing at someone fall / crash. It is the instinctive reaction if the injury is not serious.

End of Discussion.
Wow, so you call the shots around here - eh.

On another note, maybe the guy mastered this plan to claim a lawsuit? Or to get an extension on his assignment/exam? :lol:

I don't believe this happened in Pakistan, it appears to be India. At the right hand side of the video you can see the Indian flag on the poster on the wall orange, white, and green. I highly doubt this flag would be visible or on display anywhere in Pakistan. This appears to have happened at an Indian IT building or learning institution...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude.. that is the digital icon of KaptaanHindustan, the original uploader of the vid -

It is not as if that stamp was on display in the hall shown in the video. :lol:

Seriously man.. you are funnier than the guy in the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope the dude needs some serious help student my A$$ he is a pandu lol he actually went for the door in force he didnt think anything dude needs help haha.

The guy did it on purpose .. Bored, he thought the door would open faster than he thought in a spendeavorous way .. just my take at looking at the video.

I don't believe this happened in Pakistan, it appears to be India. At the right hand side of the video you can see the Indian flag on the poster on the wall orange, white, and green. I highly doubt this flag would be visible or on display anywhere in Pakistan. This appears to have happened at an Indian IT building or learning institution...

This incident clearly happened in pakistan as Bezerk pointed out the presence of a cop wearing pakistani uniform.

One thing i dont understand why this chap suddenly dashed toward the door after standing before the door for a while??

If his actions arent not intentional which does seem like...he obviously thought the door was open due its transparent glass.

Back
Top Bottom